Pregnancy 1,944 members · 1,277 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

For me, it's eight to nine months along with twins, carrying low, with a nice, taut bump. Popped-out belly button, maybe a couple of stretchmarks, and big, milky tits on top of that.

5570890 Everything you stated but instead of twins at least four with lactating breast.

Twin-laden, big, stretch marks, popped naval, milky tits and a nice layer of fat covering it all.

5570890 I would have to say the 5-6 month bodies. Where the bump begins to grow with one baby, and the belly begins bulging and giving a little gurgle of noise. and the belly button stretched outwards with the tits just barely getting ready to begin getting grown. That is hot.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Samey90
Group Admin

Frankly, I never went that deep into the topic. I know what I like when I see it. Something like this, for example:

This is a difficult question to answer. Holy hell

For humanoid figures: 2-4, around full term, belly dropped and breasts at max capacity along with a nice popped navel on drum tight skin.

For ponies: up to 6 foals, wide as can be and gettin close to the ground, a lovely sway of the belly with each laborious step, and the foals fighting for space in the womb, with the occasional braxton hicks to spice things up

In short: That perfect look that screams "Going to give birth within a few days or less"

For humanoid figures: 2-4, around full term, belly dropped and breasts at max capacity along with a nice popped navel on drum tight skin.

Man, when it comes to preg, you and I are kindred spirits. :heart:

Luz

5570951 everything you stated but not human. Pony is better.

It's kinda hard for me to choose.

For pony: 2-5 foals around 8-9 months with big breasts leaking their succulent milk and a booty that'll make stallions beg for mercy.

For Anthro/Human/EQG: 2-5 foals around 7-8 months (6-7 for Human/EQG) with a sexy curvy body, large breasts lactating and a t h i c c butt. All that and with Luna and Cadence I'm in heaven, boi. Each step they take their precious assets jiggle from their strut and the foals moving inside their womb, wearing slightly skimpy outfits or beautiful elegant dresses their outie belly buttons poking out. Now thats my prefect pregnant body for this topic.

Overall as long they don't exceed 6 or hyper, it's all good

5570890 For humans: twins, with full breasts and a round belly. They're active, so they kick all the tIme, and she's overdue by 2 weeks.

For ponies: exactly as 5571345 described. That would be sexy.

For me, it's about 8 to 9 months, but a single pregnancy with a few stretch marks and medium sized breasts.

I know; my tastes are oddly specific.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13