Human in Equestria 16,874 members · 17,071 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37

Yes, I know; the peach thing has turned weird and overused in the space of about a day, but it is just another fad that people are getting into. I seem to remember that not too long ago, people were getting unbelievably pissed about the whole cane gig, but that's also calmed down a bit. Peaches will just come and go, and something else ridiculous will take it's place.

This is a odd fad :rainbowderp:

Not that I really hate this, in fact, I'm actually enjoying a few of the peach stories, but I'll throw in my two cents on the rest of it:

The peaches thing has gone farther than Twilicane in some aspects. Twilicane only ever got five or six threads, right? And only one or two stories. But peaches....

2418750 I'm sorry But I have been more or less ignoring half the topics in group. What's the Peach thing?

I don't even know what this peach thing is, besides the two stories about it in the featured.

VX

Ikr, peaches are gross.

VX

Blame the mods

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

whole cane gig

That didn't get 500 fucking threads.

2418759 finally someone reasonable. marksman is my hero of the day :ajsmug:

I don't even get it.

2418750 I hope so. It already seem to be calming down. Time for victory dance!

2418759 What's pathetic is the people actually finding it funny. Oh, you wrote a fic about it. That explains a lot.

~I'm off for a wank

2419073 No, it's because they take time out of their day to talk annoy everyone around them with a fruit they're pathetic. Also, It's funny how a guy who rants about how he dislikes head-up-their-own-ass authors is a condescending prick himself. And when he cleary is not better than anyone else.

2419073 Also, mad because people don't like his peach fetish.

A fucking fruit has caused more rage than Twilicane.

Wut

2419146 Thanks for proving my point. You condescending piece of wank peach-fucker, you.
Wait... :rainbowhuh:
That's it! That's a good name for your kind: peach-fuckers! You fucking peach-fucker! :rainbowlaugh:

2419152 'Out of All The Worlds...' is a very interesting read. Just thought I'd mention that.

2419222Thanks man. I gotta work on some new chaps. Procrastination is a bitch:rainbowlaugh:

2419228 Sorry, just having fun. :twilightblush:

Anyway, when you have your way with peaches, do you remove the peach pit or let it stay just for that extra kick of livin' on the edge? You know, since peach pits are actually poisonous. Wouldn't want to receive anything nasty from the peaches, now would we?

2418750 Peaches, huh? I guess everything can become a meme these days.

Peaches are OK, though. Delicious fruit - especially with honey. In fact, you guys go try that: peach and honey. I'll guarantee you'll feel positively nourished.

2419343 Alright now, calm down. The mean man's gone.

2419343 2419228
Huh, and here I thought we could actually do a thread without a flame war; I guess it was foolish of me...

At least I finally have an excuse for this-

And for that I thank you both.

2419432 Sorry, it just makes me laugh that me not liking this new peach thing upsets him. Done now, I promise.

:trollestia:

...Sorry, I really can't stand these guys. I just figured I'd join in in the trolling for once.

Here, have another.

I still don't understand where the cane thing even came from, much less what everyone was talking about. I never saw any canes. Just people complaining about them.

Season 4
Even then, that was less stupid than the whole peach thing.

I don't recall seeing any canes in the show...

The Twilicane and Twilight Sparkle

... I suppose I should have guessed as much. Certainly not the first time the fandom latched onto a one second shot of something and built an entire mythos around it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37