Human in Equestria 16,852 members · 17,041 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

A lot of the time, it seems to me like fimfiction goes crazy with deletion. It makes sense if the thread is irrelevant, or if it's spam, but whenever someone puts something controversial on a thread, it's almost immediately deleted.

The last thread was a picture of the ponified Columbine and VT shooters doing some fucked-up shit to other ponies. Yeah, it was gross, but it did have a NSFW tag. I have so many questions about that picture that will never be answered. Like what the fuck was coming out of Twilight's vagina? It looked like peanut butter, but it seems it will forever be a mystery.

So what do you bitches and hoes think of thread deletion?

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

1522126 Nb4 deleted.

1522126. Sometimes it's a must. Other times it's just people with bodies who are not ready to see the crap, and they get deleted.

My body is ready for anything, except pain.

It can't stand pain.

Like many have in past generations; have done before me... I must...

1522126 My nigga, the shit is crazy, I had questions too, and I will never know the answers.

1522126 I feel that the admins of the group should stop to consider if it is irrelevant before deleting a thread and to think that it doesn't matter to them, but what if someone else might think it was cool? I think we could try to stop the admins from deleting as much. Or we could grab the attention of knighty and see if he could implement a kind of revive feature were a certain time after it was deleted it could be revived?

Comment posted by Cakebomb deleted Aug 15th, 2013

1522126 I saw it too. Then i read up the shooting. Then i slowly looked up, and thought "Well, shit." But in all seriousness, i believe that these threads ARE somewhat pointless. They might cause a few laughs, but even to me that was a little over the top. But hey, PROMOTIONS!

It was a pickle:ajbemused:

1522126 When I examined the picture, my mind went off to to thinking What would happen if I was there? thats typical to what I do when an emotional response come along. I couldn't really couldn't answer your first question. However I think they need to refine the rules or guild lines when it comes to blog posts.

1522198 Nope. The stuff coming out was dripping on the pickle. I want to know what it was. SOMEONE SATE MY DISGUSTING CURIOSITY! :raritydespair:

1522174 It's like they've never heard of the first amendment. It's the Illuminati, man. Illuminati's deleting all our threads!

1522126 I feel it depends on the situation. I'm, quite frankly, too tired to go into detail at the moment, though.

Also, aren't NSFW pix banned from groups until an NSFW tag for groups comes up?

1522231 You mean the white gooey stuff? You want to know what the white gooey stuff was? The white, seemingly sticky substance that was dripping from her vagina... do you get where I am going with this yet?

The Mods are Gods man.

Some people just have no sense of humor, and cannot tolerate anything that might in the slightest way offend that one lone man in Outer Mongolia with a lisp...

Seriously. I swear, everyone nowdays is so fucking hell-bent on being politically correct so as to not offend ANYONE, nothing ever gets said anymore that gets someone to actually think.

George Carlin must be looking down upon us in shame and sorrow with how weak we have become as a nation, and as a species in general.

1522245 Nigga, it was light brown. What semen do you know of that's light brown?

What I really hate is when some schmuck deletes their own thread because they messed something up and don't know that they can go back and edit the OP. :facehoof:

1522264 I saw white stuff, then again, I only looked at OOOOOHHHH! Mid sentence I realized that the white stuff was in her mouth. My mistake. Either way, it's deleted, so who cares. Just google it if you really want to know.

1522276 Even on fimfiction, OP is a faggot.

1522231 Its Deus Ex all over again! illuminati runs Fimfiction!

1522258 George Carlin is a god man. I will now read His holy prayer:
"Shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits."

she wet herself from the pain

i put an nsfw tag on it

ME TOO THEY SHOULD STOP DOING THAT
if you're going to make a retarded thread deal with the consequences!!!1

And for the extended version...

[youtube=TSlbEq0roEM]

Ah, weren't NSFW pics (and I guess other stuff) banned?

~Have a good one.

1522341 But knighty and Poultron said every pic.

Because fagetry or something. I dunno.

Or maybe because good reasons exist.

1522126 Now I want to see that picture.

Like what the fuck was coming out of Twilight's vagina? It looked like peanut butter, but it seems it will forever be a mystery.

:twilightoops:

Sounds kinky:twilightblush:

:trollestia:

Now, I'm kinda glad that I stopped reading NSFW threads. I don't know what was coming out of Twilight's vagina, and now I don't want to find out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29