Human in Equestria 16,832 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 186 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 186

1329201 /) finally someone who looks at the way i think

Define 'real'.

Because, depending on your definition, I may be able to make it real enough... For a price.

Hey, there's always someone who thinks the same as you do, you'll never really be alone on this world, you just to wait and be as bombastic as possible:rainbowlaugh:

(\

No because I'm not delusional.

If you do believe ponies are real, please go talk with the waifufags.

And by Human filth you mean by...

1329264 thanks for having my back :twilightsheepish:

No because I'm not delusional.

And yet I look at your name and have to shake my head. :trixieshiftright:

Indeed so, they laugh, they play, and the time calls for it, the become badass and serious... It's like this fandom/base was the most accepting and fun of all the fanbase I've joined. :pinkiesad2:

My body, because my body is damn fine :rainbowlaugh:

I'm just assuming this is worth more than one million pounds-

Titanic-

1329223 1329285
Reminds me that the world isn't as horrible as people say it is.

8-million dollars. Cash. Meet me behind the old Neurodyne supercomputer complex. Tell no-one.

If the world is crazy and I'm the only sane one left, what does it make me?

Luz

Does it matter?

1329322 not unless someone wants it too.

1328930 Yes, it is a creation of human minds so it it real like the law and ideas of justice are real, but it has no physical reality.

To think Equestria as we see it is real is an idiotic stance. To wish to go there and actually believe it to be possible is even more stupid. To believe in the ideals that the show represents is another thing.

But no. Sure as fuck no.

Equestria doesn't exist kid. Unlike Santa, Equestria is made up.

EDIT: 69th comment! Woot woot! :rainbowwild:

1329311 It makes you Meow Mix. All arguments are now null and void.

1329307 Actually the British Pound is worth more than the dollar, just letting you know. Now unto the meme.

But... a million is less than a billion, even if the Pound was worth slightly less than the dollar. Tsk, tsk, tsk, Dr. Evil, why are you so bad at economics? :moustache:

If Equestria is real, I wanna marry Fluffle Puff! :pinkiehappy:

Well no that is kind of silly, equestria is just writers, animators and flash animation, if it exists its purly in cyberspace.

I already knew about the pound being worth more, I just thought you typed one million. :facehoof:
what else do you require?

1329421 A bag of golden Meow Mix.

(Besides, after Dr. Evil's "Why make trillions when you can make billions" I thought you were making a joke. Whoops lol.)

if the multiverse is proven plausible (or maybe even true) then yes there IS a chance equestria exists, in fact there will be many alternate versions of equestria that exists not just the one we see on a screen.
and a few might even be similar to the fanfictions authors write. :pinkiehappy: that could be very good or very bad :pinkiecrazy: you know what im talking about :derpytongue2:

Comment posted by The Watcher 509 deleted Jul 21st, 2013

Indeed

It's a show in youtube, great theories there

I'm not having anyone back...

I'm The Watcher, so I just plain and simply watched your back

I want to enter one of my Equestrias.

Preferably the one in which ponies give the human a very large amount of money to spend, and treat him like royalty.

And the human gets away with it.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Well, if I ever joined you there, I'd be the one cleaning up the filth... Yessssssssssssss

How's about I just give you a tiger tank for your cat to play in.

if the the multiverse theory is correct equestria is real

1329461 get away from humanity that drives me everyday

No, it's what I do most of the time

1329527 But the Cromwell is my favourite tank. :fluttercry:

Fine, I'll give you an easy one.

What is this mare's name?

Uh...Marie Curie?

If it's true, then there's also an Equestria for every alternate universe fanfic; including a warmongering Alternate TCB.

1329608 if that universe has to exist for the real equestria to exist as well than so be it

1329590 Nope. Currently she doesn't have a name, it's an OC I made a few hours ago because I've been debating to write a fic that may include an OC mare as a main character.

She's Polish, hence the Polish Coat of Arms cutie mark, but I suck at naming ponies, so you wanna help me name her? (After we find a suitable name you can come with me. :raritywink:)

Why get away from humanity? It's the coolest form of life ever.

Alright, i'm not great with OC name's either, but i'll try. Actually, when I first heard ponies' names, it reminded me a lot of transformers.

Any defining traits or skills to go off of?

1329686 Well she's Polish. :rainbowwild: But right now I haven't thought of a back story and stuff yet. Some traits I've been thinking are good survival and combat skills, actually knowing what a gun is, :rainbowwild: quick learner, intelligent and a good problem solver.

That kind of stuff.

I'll keep thinking. It could be in polish; like a normal pony-esque name, but translated into Polish.

I'm a scientist. I don't believe in anything.

Of coarse Equestria is real, it is in your heart. Also it is in south Africa. *Auto tune*

1329810 First thing that came to my mind was Butterscotch because of her coat colour. >.< Ponies are harder to name than humans, at least for me, and yet the wiki has like; every background character named.

I always go to transformers for inspiration (Even though I've only wrote 2 fics with one OC). Also, if you can find some key words to describe her, look up some synonyms and that might help.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 186