Human in Equestria 16,858 members · 17,054 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

As the title says, who? Twilight? Celestia? Rainbow Dash?

And if so, why? Anger? Jealousy? No reason?

And last one, in what way? Drowning, torture, execution, etc.

Feel free to leave your comment. I didn't add any changeling's cause...I'm a Changeling DUH!!

Side topic: Why do I see people making thread's hating Dropbear over him locking em?

5519067 Twilight, most likely to lose her shit under pressure and commit a crime of passion, killing in hot blood.

Dash second and overwhelmingly by accident.

Celestia and mostly for state reasons if ever. Assassination, war sanctioned state killing via execution etc

5519067 no, just....no.

Side topic:I think the bans were something to do with rampant s:yay:t posting.

Crimmar #5 · Sep 28th, 2016 · · 2 ·

Twilight - Magical mishap. This pony is too prone of casting spells willy nilly even if she has no idea what they do.
Applejack - Involuntary ponyslaughter. One day she's gonna get into a fight, will be too tired/sleepy/not attentive/angry and will kick a pony too hard. She spends her days kicking trees. This pony's legs are more lethal than Bruce Lee's fists at this point.
Rarity - Murder. Bad review. The critic will be choked to death with a fabulous scarf.
Fluttershy - Murder by neglection. She keeps a bear in her cottage, and little fillies come to visit. One of them is going to annoy it or come near it too close to feeding time.
Rainbow Dash - Mass ponyslaughter. One day she will crash, you can't have the odds at your side forever, and she'll probably take quite a big piece of the crowd with her, seeing how she flies at multiple mach speeds. She'll probably be the reason for the death of aerial stunt flying as a sport.
Pinkie PIe - Suicide. This charade can't last for much longer.
Spike - Murder/cannibalism. Will discover the joys of a meat diet.

It's mostly likely very easy for most people to imagine Celestia and Luna to have to do execution in the past and I can see some villain new {non-canon} or old {canon characters} be executed by either Celestia or Luna, in the present.

Discord may have already killed countless people both indirectly and directly.

5519067 blue blood cause he's a narcissistic ninny and would be more use to Equestria as glue.

Knowing he's the god of chaos and shit, there's no doubt about it.

Murder Charges - Royal Version

Celestia - Mass ponyslaughter across the centuries. Every heatstroke and skin cancer is on her. We ALL know.
Luna - Mass ponyslaughter, extreme property damage. The constant shifting of her schedule caused by the state's needs to work at daylight hours at most times, impacted by her own need to stay up at nighttime as often as possible will drain her, severely damaging her faculties and attention to detail. The moon's orbit will change one night, bringing it too close to Equestria. The resulting tidal waves will annihilate all coastal cities.
Princess Cadance - Spouse murder. Shining will "confuse" the concept of love with lust, and try to manipulate Cadance into a threesome. When it fails, he will try to seduce her into one by letting Cadance see him in bed with the mare he had selected. The plan will fail. Horribly.
Princess Flurry Heart - Genocide. First tantrum will result in global eradication of all life.

Princess Flurry Heart - Genocide. First tantrum will result in global eradication of all life.

We might as well just execute her anyway.

Senor Cargage?

"Oh, I should...eat a pony....." :rainbowlaugh:

I'd kill celestia and maybe daimond tiara's mom.

Considering some bad habits my family has they'd both probably be by strangulation.

Ahhhhh, good old slow choke. You haven't failed me yet.

5519067 Oh, I thought this thread was about who would kill a pony if they ever went HiE. I was gonna say that I would probably go the way of the weary anti-hero and off some villain when nobody was looking. Everybody but Dicksword. He would likely be the one to survive the attempt and tattle to his little girlfriend.

Id kill Celestia..... I'd slit her throat, chop her up, and feed her to twilight :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

I'M NOT CRAZY

Depends. Do I get to eat the pony afterwards? I have this great osso buco recepie that goes super well with saffron risoto and I wanted to see what it tastes like with pony meat.

5519067 Well, if someone did me wrong severely like killing someone important to me, imprisoning me falsely (That's a common thing in HiE for some reason), abusing me/experimenting on me for the sake of science like Twilight in 'Made any friends?' or if it was a for the greater good scenario or something. Generally I'd kill if it was morally/logically right or someone pissed me off enough.

5519067 ... I thought you were asking if any of us would kill a pony at first glance.

Only if it's a monster from the Conversion Bureau.

The pony killed:Celestia
Reason:Killing harambe
Death: Being fucked to death

1: trixie
2:diamond tetra
3:twilight crazy evil verson

Dropbear
Group Admin

1. Whichever.
2. Self-preservation/for the advancement of the glorious Changeling master race.
3. Using the most efficient method available at the time.

1. Okay.
2. Dear Dropbear, you are now king of the Changeling's and wife of Queen chrysalis.
3. lol

Your choice.

lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24