Button's Mom 1,597 members · 109 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

So here's the skinny:

Button's mom (who I refer to as Milano Mash) is in heat (big shocker) and her husband is away on business (another big shock, but bare with me). Milano Mash, after one or two chapters' worth of resisting temptation, has sex with Button, but when she wakes up (this is the good part) she finds out that her little Button isn't as slow on the sexual uptake as she thought.

To her surprise, Button Mash not only knows a great deal about sex, but he actually a closet BDSM sexual deviant, and to her horror, is highly knowledgable of the laws regarding sex, specifically with minors, and uses this information to blackmail his own mother into being his personal sex slave until his father comes home (which isn't for another two months). Milano. having no real options available at this point, agrees, and is dragged into a relationship with her new "Master" that no one, not even her, could have seen coming. And what's worse....

She thinks she likes it.:pinkiegasp::derpyderp1::rainbowderp:

EdBoii
Group Admin

2741571 There's something that's stopping me from liking your idea.

I don't know what, but it's there. I enjoyed the plot twist you added, but there's something there... I don't know.

2741587 Perhaps the complete and total fucking wrongness of it?

2741571 Tht is a good idea. Someone should make that.
Not me though. I'm struggling with one fic as it is.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2741595 No, no. Read my bio. I don't care about lines, I cross them. The complete immorality of his idea is not it. There's just something.

I agree with 2741595. That's gross, inappropriate, and immoral.

*steals for reaction archives*
At any rate... actually, while horribly *wrong*, if it were *written* that way it could be very enjoyable.

I can't stop laughing at that gif. :rainbowlaugh:

But on topic, no I'd rather not see a fic of this.

Thank you. I'm glad at least one person here is honest (because if I recall correctly, there is a lot of MilanoXButton clopfics. This is just one of the few ones that can be tagged as dark)

It's still not appropriate or morally right. If you fill your mind with garbage, you will produce garbage (that is, inappropriate thoughts, in this case). This is also why one should never read clop fics.

Regardless of any moral implications, the base idea that you presented is one horribly full of gross cliches (I'm not talking about the incest) that would be frowned upon by any respectable writer. That doesn't mean don't write the story, that just means make the plot somewhat more believable.

:ajbemused:
Care to take a peek at my stories inventory?

And no, what would be happening in the story isn't morally right. It's not appropriate. That would be the point, if it was written well. It would be taking a peek into a world that's terribly messed up, and hopefully making the audience uncomfortable with it. Of course, the other issue comes up with how old you assume Button actually is. If you go by Button's Adventures, where he's just starting school, then you have to wonder at many things. Including the fact that his family is apparently okay with him playing some pretty violent games, from the background noises.

If you assume he's more in the pre-teen/early teen phase... it's not that unreasonable to think that he's aware of this and willing to use it to manipulate. Because there are kids that age who do exactly that, with no moral compunctions whatsoever.

"Innocent little angels" are much rarer than folks think, unfortunately. And a story where that's shown, and shown to be a bad thing, isn't necessarily a bad thing in and of itself.

Writing a sequence does not mean endorsing the actions in it.

Thank you for your honesty.:twilightsmile: It appears that tha's a rare quality.

Played an eroge like that once. Ah fun times.

2741586 you win this post with the best gif i have seen in a while :rainbowlaugh:

Would it be to much to ask the name of said eroge?:unsuresweetie::twilightblush:

gee while i can't say im against incest fics, especially with milano:ajsmug:, theres just something that doesnt quite sit welll with me. maybe its the blackmail.:ajbemused: that would be my top answer, but if you did focus more on the abstract implications of the servitude it mioght be an intersting read:trixieshiftleft:. if its just a clopfest,is there really a need for so much violence/ hate/ backstabbing/blackmail.(having hard tmie choosing the right word):facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21