The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

For those of you that have it are you enjoying it?

All I'll say is that I still can't believe Cristina Vee is the final boss.

THE FUCKING LORE IN IT

Lucky bastards, I want to play it so bad but I'm as broke as my soul. Most people have told me it's good and that isn't helping me at all. :fluttercry:

All I'm saying......... once you reach The Dreaming City? You exit The Wild West and enter Cosmic Lovecraft style Horror even though the game won't outright say it.

Yeah, if I ever get to play it.

Well sadly I can confirm there is no surprise Cayde-6 lives moment.

I guessed as much.

don't give up midnight, one day you will get and it will be so much sweeter when you get it than.......still hate it that they killed cayde.........love the song but i cried when i hear and see that video....R.I.P cayde, you will be miss....(raises gun as i walk away from grave marker) and be avenged.

I've given up, I want to play it asap but if I get a job (which I can't) I'd have to wait. I also can't sell anything because none of my shit is worth that much. Donating plasma/blood? Medically I am not allowed to. So I am completely fuckin BONED

oh....uuuhhh......asked a friend for a favor ( asked in desperation to help in some possible way)??

:rainbowlaugh: Yeah, like that's gonna happen right now. I'd have to beg in like ten different places because most if not all my friends are broke too.

......:pinkiesad2:sorry for not being helpful

It's not your fault mate

.....still wish i could help other than say good luck and may your gods give you fortune in you life......and any money god takes pity on you

The gods and I have had several disagreements

......demon/devil lords????....or somewhere in between????

...or your parents?????....please stop me if i'm getting to sensitive topics here please

until like a few months ago and trust me THAT's not happening. My mother is also a no. Like I said mate, I'm BONED

The characters are significantly improved in this story. The stand outs are Ikora, Petra, and surprisingly–your guardian. I think this expansion could've used more story missions to propel the story forward. And the introduction of new characters (Especially one in particular) seem very interesting. However the biggest take away from this expansion is how Uldren is the big POS everyone is trying to kill. There is a reason for that. However the implications on how the state of The Dreaming City is currently in can leave a lot to the imagination.

Also, Cayde gets a lot of screentime to really signal this is his swan song before everything goes to the shitter. This really feels like your story as much as Caydes.

Also, the Scorn are definitely enemies that can significantly challenge you if you are not prepared for them.

.....oooohhhhh:unsuresweetie:......sorry and...uuuhhh at least you have friends here and...uh.....(starts singing) You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me

The more I hear, the more I want it. Maybe I should sell a kidney.

This expansion definitely feels like Borderlands, but in a good way. So take of that as you will.

THanksssss.
What do you play on?

OH GOD MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY BLAKE WHY YOUR MY FAV IN RWBY ALONG WITH RUBY AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:twilightoops:

ps4 tag is RogueShadow222 just as it spelled, caps and all

Blake?

And okay.

i clicked on your name and in your bio it's said aka blake belladonna and i immediately thought of rwby the youtube webshow. she and ruby rose, also from rwby are my fav waifu's

Oh, do you have the RWBY game then?

unfortunately not....do you and if so, how is it and is it worth buying with dlc's?????

It's pretty fun, there's a multiplayer too. The DLCs really only add aesthetics but it's like, I think, $5 in total for the DLC and $20 for the game. Totally worth it

nice:twilightsmile: will get when able...maybe

I’m still salty about Cayde having to die.

Same, not able to play, but same

I was going to wait for reviews looks good so for. Unfortunately my potato internet still needs to download update 1.24

i know this is in poor taste but ........OH MY GOD THEY KILLED CAYDE!!!! Kyle: YOU BASTARDS!!!!!......ok i'll stop now and i have guilty smile now:twilightsmile::facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38