The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So, pretty much everyone here is excited for the release of Destiny 2. I myself am ready for the next game.

Recently I watched the first trailer for the official MLP movie, and after reflecting on what was in the trailer, I realized something... The MLP movie and Destiny 2 share the same plotline!

Think about it; both pieces of work tell a story about a well established land we've come to grow with for several actual years, then a new threat comes in and wreaks the place and kicks the heroes out because they're unworthy, forcing the heroes to venture out into new worlds to gain new allies and strengthen their power to take down the threat who stole their home.

Thoughts?

That's pretty deep, man. Speaking of Destiny 2, I'm glad I'm a Titan. I can finally be Captain America!

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

#WarlockMasterClass

(I'm kidding, I can't remember the number of times a titan saved me from death during raids)

*X-files theme plays*I never noticed that just now I see how deep this goes!HASBRO HELPED MAKE DESTINY.(OR BUNGIE HELPED MAKE MLP) *cough* #HunterMasterRace *cough*

HuntersMasterClass

Oh yeah, that's true.

Also, has anyone noticed anything strange with destiny two? Perhaps something familiar?

These are rejected concept arts from last year:

And now we have the trailer that came out a couple of months ago.

Sounds like a classic hero's journey formula. A lot of narratives follow that structure, as it has stood the test of time. As much as I would love if the plot similarities were an homage to each other, I doubt this is the case simply due to the structuring the two stories follow.

Still hype for D2 tho. Can't wait to bash my head against the wall in the next raid.

<3 DarqFox

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9