The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Cayde, you're killing me.

Man, you know what would be cool?

IF THIS WAS THE ACTUAL FUCKING GAME!

IT'D BE GREAT IF WE PLAYED ANY OF THE INTERESTING PARTS INSTEAD OF WADING THROUGH THE FUCKING AFTERMATH!

5881235 Damn, talk about ramping things up... The stakes have been raised.

5881248 Boohoo. It looks good either way.

It doesn't matter if the trailers look good, gameplay is all that's important. If none of this happens in the game, the trailer was not only pointless, but misleading and false. I pray that this is something that actually happens.

5881244 No literally. HE WILL KILL YOU HIMSELF. He showed the knife.

The fact that you can't make a point other than just insults is only proving me right.

5881350 No it only shows how less I think of a unpleasable whiner like you. Which is to say.... barely a footnote. Good bye.

300+ hours, limited edition, bought all the DLCs and played all the raids.

What I find interesting is that none of the Guardians shown had their Ghosts out, as well as that Cayde, and surprisingly Ikora, and Zavala, who has Shaxx, either have had a major disagreement, or are split up for some reason. What do these mean? Are Ghosts gone and Guardians can't infinitely res, is the Vanguard truly split? Am I looking too deeply into shit? Probably the last one.

Alright, you know what?

Maybe I am over-reacting.

It's just that I hyped myself up for the first game to no end. I bought the $150 edition, waited until the midnight launch, bought the special controller and ditched school to play it all day and was overwhelmingly refusing to acknowledge the issues at launch, even up to the second DLC.

But when the Taken King came out and I found out that everything I had paid so much for would be available on a disc for $40 and have exclusive benefits like instantly getting to Level 25 off the bat? Then, add on that I had to keep on grinding and leveling up my Exotic weapons so that the new ones in the DLC didn't end up completely mitigating my efforts felt like a personal blow to everything that I put into the game. I poured my soul into making my character and getting everything I could, and to have it all made pointless because of the constant jumps in power value every DLC? I couldn't handle it any more, so I quit.

I'm just really, REALLY hoping that the second one will be more engaging and won't shit in my cereal like the last one did, and I'm trying to balance myself by trying to think of it as already bad so everything that I hope will be good will be more pleasing, but I guess I'm going about it the wrong way.

no Cayde, MY stuff is getting blown up... it took forever to get my Awoken Hunter to look just right. I'm proud of how she's turned out. ...welp, guess it's time to list all my stuff before it's lost. and it looks like everyone will be on the same level, for a while anyways.

5881302 How about you reserve judgement? They're doing a livestream in May with gameplay. Just reserve judgement until then. I don't mean to sound condescending, I'm just asking.

You know what, sure. I can wait on that, at the very least.

5881856 That's all I ask.

Downside: Cabal Empire is getting payback and the Last City is gone.

Upside: Cayde FINALLY gets to work in the field again and we get more friendly faces.

Also, this trailer just made a few fanfics I've read a lot more accurate.

Hmmm, let me create a scene...

A Guardian, fresh from a Fallen SIVA Extermination patrol glides the jumpship to the tower, stepping onto the old deck they first landed on just about three years ago. A mere newbie, risen freshly from their dreamless death.

Sighing in reminiscent memories, the guardian took one step and everything went to hell. Dropping from the sky, Cabal Harvesters careened towards the Last City with their guns blazing.

The guns never stood a chance.

The City never stood a chance.

A missile screamed straight into the Postmaster and Eververse building, treasures and burning letters littered the air and ground. Guardians lifted their guns and attempted to open fire. The smarter ones made for their ships instantly.

Build from there, I suppose.

Slight problem with that: According to one of the new Grimoire cards released with Age of Triumph, literally all the Fallen are fucking off to parts unknown. I know, it's not shown in-game, but that's what's happening in universe.

Taking out Splicers. According to the same grimoire, there is nothing on them

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24