Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

As we await our Ravencorn's newest work / chapter. Thought maybe we Ravens should get to know each other an be all social and stuff?

So who are where ya from any special talents?

I'm Batman, and I can breathe in space.

-Batman

Hi, I'm Not So New Brony, nice to meet you. Feel free to call my Nony since it's a bit of a mouthful(Didn't really think things through when I signed up).

Where I'm from? I'll just say Asia and leave it at that. You can guess if you want:pinkiesmile:

As for special talents, I'm not sure what you mean by that so I'll leave that blank like so :____________:trollestia:

4053485 Hey, name's Starguy135, or Eric if you want to get personal. I'm from the Bronx New York and as for special talents, I'm good with computers I guess.

We should start fanatical religion based around ravens.

4053975 Aren't we already doing that here? Granted, it's not as fanatical as it could be but...yeah I got nothing.

We are to fanaticism what soy beans are to kebab.

4053485 Hi, I'm BlabideeblahMLP. I like to play guitar and I'm a high-functioning autistic.

Hi, I'm That Army Dude, and I live in North Carolina. Special talents? Uhh, basketball and vidya gamez.

The Descendant
Group Contributor

I'm T.D. (I was T.D. before being TD was cool.) I'm good at public speaking and I've managed to convince some folks that I know how to write.:twilightsheepish:

Hello there! I'm shutaro, I'm from Germany and my special talent is brooding over story ideas until I either forget them or canon makes them impossible.
Yeah, the only thing I might become fanatical about is that fanatics suck.

Hi! I'm Creideiki, I'm from Sweden and I'm older than all of you (except T.D. himself). I fly airplanes and make plushies. Sometimes both at the same time. I've been wanting to make a ravencorn plushie, but haven't found any good bird patterns to start from.

Why hello! Name's Auburn Arc, out of Vancouver, BC. Special stuff... hmm. Well, I'll have been at my Taekwondo school for 19 years as of this fall, and in that time I've managed to get certified as 2nd Degree black belt in Taekwondo and Hapkido.

Solidarity with your plight, yo.

You sure about that age thing? Not that seniority counts for anything but I'm thirty eight this year.
Really envious about the job though. Begin a sysadmin has lost quite a bit of glamour.

4055424 OK, so T.D., you, and AugieDog, then. But according to The Brony Study (and way too much fun solving equations with Wolfram Alpha), I am older than 98.4% of bronies, so you three are the weird ones :)

Also, flying is a hobby, not my job. I made my hobby of sysadmining into a job, and that's not a mistake I intend to do twice. Besides, I am reliably informed that flying civilian airplanes for a living has glamour, monotony and pay about on par with driving a delivery van.

I'm a powerful wizard, and i specialize in thanking brothers

4053485 Hi, there. I'm Striker. I... like G1, too?

I'm Celestia's Paladin (real name is on a blog, happy hunting) and I'm one of the few to see TD and his magnificent beard in person.

I am a recent college graduate and currently hunting down jobs.

I'm the Paperlady, and I'm older than Creideiki, too. I found FIM through my daughter being interested in what I watched as a kid, and searching for My Little Pony on YouTube. I'd only known of G1 at the time.

Right now, my sinuses are too full for me to think of anything I'm good at...

I'm King Kenya, I'm an Kenyan colonial bush pilot , and I enjoy P.G. Wodehouse, Sir Terry Pratchett, and buzzing tourists.

4053485 Hello I'm Weldbrony.
I live in Georgia in the USA.
Despite my name I actually work at a stable.:trollestia:
I also Love Warhammer 40k.

4053485 Cali! And to be honest. The only thing I'm good at is writing! Or so I think I'm good at it...

Hi everyone.

I'm Brumby Run. My 'pony name' is taken from a poem written by one of Australia's most famous poets. 'Brumby' is the name that indigenous people gave to the horses that went feral after European colonisation of Australia.

If we are going to play 'I'm older than you' game, note that at the time of this post I am 41. If you really want to have fun with that game, I have been with the same employer for 22 years. So my job is older than a large portion of the brony community.

I am a mortgage holder in an unremarkable suburb of Sydney. One day I plan to move somewhere cheaper to live. Like New York or London.

Before I became a brony I was (and remain) a science-fiction fan. Mostly SF books and short stories. I find that a lot of visual SF leaves a lot to be desired.

If you want to know anything else, just ask...

Set

My name is Kevin, I'm form Thailand, and I have the ability to whistle with my voice box! (AKA the thing that lets you speak)

Hello! I'm Jack, a soon to be 20 year old Illinois kid. I like to consider myself decent at drawing cartoons and writing short stories!

Dr.Firestorm, just joined, just started afic, and it's gonna be weird.

p.s
t.d. told me if i needed help ask him.

nerdy_aslin
Group Admin

I wanted to comment on this a while ago and then it didn't work on mobile, but I just got around to making this..

Anyway, hey, I'm Brigid, aka Nerdy_Aslin. I made this group so that's kinda cool. I'm 17, from Michigan... I'm going to college for Music Education next year and I really dig choir and drama. Also I've been a brony for 3 years now, going on 4 this November. :twilightsheepish:

4053485 im your mum and im from the strip club

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28