Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I can't believe someone hasn't made one for 'ol Jack yet. Here is the place to pay your respects.

Waah-chaa!

1143806 what do you mean you can't believe? This group was only started two days ago! :rainbowlaugh:

1143806 There are a couple of MLP Samurai Jack fics, and one where Jack's a part of a giant crossover cast. :pinkiesmile:

1143806 I've seen one fic that makes use of Sombra's design and makes Applejack the titular hero. Pretty impressive and even tragic. :eeyup:

I loved this old show. How'd it end?

That made my day.
It should be one of the most important, no?
PM me the link.

1143878 Unfortunately it's been a while since that fic has updated. I'll see if I can find it but don't get your hopes up.

That's the sad part, it has not. Between seasons, Lucasfilms made the Network and studio an offer they dare not refuse; to do 15 minute "Clone War" shorts detailing the time between SW2 and SW3. Since this came just before the push to start work on the last season of Jack, they were forced to stop work and concentrate on the cash cow, fully intending to get back to the last season when done.
But then, the head of Cartoon Network pulled the plug on the show when it came time to get back to finishing the story. The studio was understandably "upset" and so were us fans, but the new pointy haired boss of the day would not be moved...

Melkor
Group Admin

One thing really pissed me off about his show.
No freaking ending! Apparently the next season was supposed to have an actual end, but it wasn't renewed.

You should link it here. It'd get to more people.

1143806 Here's an awesomely epic tribute I found for noble Jack-san.

Yes... I do believe this suffices.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1143806 well then. it's been 12 years since i've seen this show. too bad it didn't have an ending. i would've liked to know what whould've happened at the end. it was a good show. may it rest in peace, along with the other classics.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17