A For Effort 1,010 members · 277 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
JackRipper
Group Admin

So the original owner of this group, Lophane, has been gone for quite some time. As such, I've started to help out a bit by becoming an admin to help Alexander reconstruct this group and hopefully revive some of the activity.

This will serve as the new introduction thread for anyone who wants to talk about themselves and who they are as a person, and tell us what you're trying to bring to the table in terms of content! :pinkiesmile:

Here's an example:
Hello! I'm JackRipper. I joined Fimfiction around the time of my birthday because I wanted to be more involved in the community. I joined this group so that I could provide feedback to those who want and need it the most!

If you have any questions regarding how the group will operate, feel free to PM me.

DualSoul1423
Group Admin

I am Alexander Ericson. I am the seniormost member of this group and it's current Commander-in-Chief of sorts. If one is interested in asking questions or joining the ranks of the reviewers, you come to me.

Greetings, I'm Time Reaper.

I joined Fimfiction.net because I wanted to write stories revolving my country (Venezuela) and a few ideas I had in mind that nobody else have done. I also joined this group because I want to hear criticism of my stories so I can tell what to improve.

JackRipper
Group Admin

Nice to meet you!

Doctor Disco
Group Contributor

Hello!

I'm Doctor Disco, hello everybody! I joined this site because I was intent on reading amazing epics and writing fantastic stories of my own. I strive to be better always and I try and help others on their way to get better themselves! I joined this group primarily cause I was just starting out, and I wanted help, but now I guess I can do the helping!

Whenever I have the time, of course.

Allons-y!

JackRipper
Group Admin

A pleasure to have you on board, Doc! :twilightsmile:

Hello.
I'm the apple of your eye. I guess - in a way - that makes me your love.
It makes me your heart, your core, your spirit. I am what you need me to be.
And right now, I think you need a writer: a writer who wants to be a bigger part of himself.

JackRipper
Group Admin

Nice to meet you! :twilightsmile:

Greetings!

I am an aspiring author who is trying to create a massive multiverse that needs a few stories to to build up to it. Meaning, I'm giving ponies Marvel roles and superpowers in the realest show-canon ways possible. Trying not too hard to deviate from the main timeline, but it takes a lot of effort. Oh yes, and I'm Essay Jay! I swear, my stories aren't how they sound. They're actually (hopefully) good!

But yeah, JackRipper told me to introduce myself, so here I am. Thank you!

JackRipper
Group Admin

Welcome to the group! :twilightsmile:

JackRipper
Group Admin

Sorry for the late reply, nice to meet you! :twilightsmile:

Dreams of Ponies
Group Admin

Hi everypony! Dreams here to bring you the cringiest stories I can spew forth from the bowls of my subconscious. I also do editing work if anypony needs help, please feel free to message me.

Also, Jack writes some great stories. Go read them!

JackRipper
Group Admin

Glad to have you here, Dreams. :unsuresweetie:

Hi everyone. I'm Bam_BE and I'm from Belgium.
I've just recently gained the courage to write my first story even tho I'm a member on this site for quite some time. I'm pretty creative and have a lot of idea's for stories to share but the offset is that my grammar and spelling isn't top notch since English isn't my native language.
I'm quite open minded and would love to share idea's.
I hope you have a wonderful day.:twilightsmile:

JackRipper
Group Admin

Welcome to our group, we're happy to have you. :twilightsmile:

Hello everybody, I'm Lethrael a German writer, I wrote since I was well 16 I think and this is many years ago.
Precisely more than 17 years, but I have written in German and my English wasn't quite as good in the beginning.
But I have decieded to translate my stories and try to improve them over the time and I think I'm on a good way.
I'm not without grammatical errors, but I try to improve it every time I translate a chapter.
I try to get both in story reviews for characters and plot, and grammatical and spelling reviews to improve my translations.
So I would be ver grateful for any kind of review.
I know my stories could come under the rule of grammatical errors and I will try to improve it as quickly as I can.

Doctor Disco
Group Contributor

5975324 Welcome, Lethrael! Woohoo! Mate, we look around for one another. And it's absolutely fantastic that you're translating your stories! As long as you keep trying to get better with help from anyone in the FiM community, you will end up being amazing!

Hallo. I am German Empireball, a former Brony who joined FimFiction.net on the 9th of September, 2016. Though I am no longer a Brony, I remain on FimFiction.net. I have always had a passion of history but a hatred of math. I have written several stories before, but deleted them all because they were crappy, and I hope to write a half-decent one some day. I joined this group because I can get some feedback for my stories (which I rarely get). That is all. Guten tag/nacht!

JackRipper
Group Admin

Nice to meet you. :twilightsmile:

Feather Book
Group Admin

Hello! I'm Feather and I have been a fan since the end of season 2.

Sadly, I feel out of the fandom shortly after season 4's end, and only returned earlier this year. After binge reading a lot of amazing fanfics that were written while I was away, I was inspired to return to writing too!

So, I love reading, writing, and helping others improve their own writing. I also really like good solid feedback from others and I try to give the same in return.

JackRipper
Group Admin

We're glad to have you back. :scootangel:

Hello, I'm MASTERMIND360, I joined this website two years ago but I was not aware of more writing groups until now. Sure, I may have some criticisms in my stories but I'd love to get all the corrections, criticisms I could get.

My stories are mostly on Equestria Girls, and maybe I'll plan for some G5 stories too.

Anyway, hit me with all your thoughts of my stories!

Hello. Long time writer with a microscopic audience. I tend to write mostly for fun, but I crave critique, positive or negative. I prefer to make crossover stories, as I find them to be the most fun to write about (playing with characters and concepts), and my preferred tropes are the idea of villains/antagonists trying to do better or "dark is not evil".

I also write short horror stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23