Equestria Girls Fics 3,766 members · 12,142 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

A theory concerning the magical geodes in the cave. What if those stones found by Goriosa was an offshoot (SEEDS) from three of harmony? The magic released that escaped Equestria was during Daydream and midnight's battle

Also during the season 5 finally. during this time the cutie map is connected to the tree of harmony and was sensing danger. we all know the tree of harmony has a mind of its own and will manipulate destiny and sensing the destiny of the pony bearers is in danger it went through to the cracks between dimensions and sent a portion of its magic in case Princess twilight fails. Thus creating new bearers.

This might be also the reason why the human 6 has similar ability! :pinkiegasp: remember the episode when twilight became an alicorn! The elements contain the abilities of the pony counter parts! Its a shard from the Elements! ( Still don't know where Sunset's Geode came from)

Think of it a computer making backup data when it detected a virus thus copying the progress.

Additionally I think Sunset's Geode ( Empathy ) a new element just kinda exist when a user exist whose aliment is strongest with it ( HOPE, COURAGE, ETC)

I like this theory and it actually makes sense to the focused eyes

I think the geode are the Rainbow Light Crystals back from G2. There were 6 ponies and one girl. In the final battle against Tirac the gems vanished. It ended with a sea in place of the pony valley. So I think the human world is the first pony world in the future.

5538592 I think the Geodes were straight up the Elements of Harmony and they wre inside a young Tree of Harmony.

Oh the rainbow light had seven lights. And the seventh had requirements to be used.

1 the holder must be able to use magic.
2 the holder must be friends with both human and pony
3 the holder must be human.
4 the holder must earn the right by performing a horic deed.

5538592 Makes sense to me.

5538592 That those geodes are somehow related to the Elements of Harmony isn't something I question in the slightest.

That is an interesting theory. That could be how it came through to the human world.

5538592 I wondered about that too, especially since the geodes turned into necklaces with their not-cutie marks on them. The only thing that doesn't fit is the colors. If you watch carefully they are all switched around compared to the pony Element bearers. I think the only one that's the same color is Applejack's.

5538997 I think the stones just changes its color to what/where the magic is the strongest, Pony versions are their cutie mark that holds a ponies destiny, while humans may or may not have cutie marks but the humane 7 first exposure to magic was the magical rainbow and its corresponding color mix it with magic from the pony counter parts then there you got the color. ( Reminds me of genetics really or Pinkie! its Random mishaps of factors at play.

5538636 Yep seeds, we have seen the flower/chest with 6 locks and the 7 fruit/elements of harmony. Now we have seeds/ magical Geodes

5538675 :pinkiecrazy:

5538638 Well... those may not be the absolute requirement as the human world of void of magic and the locals are empty vessels and the magic from the tree just entered the human 6 who's alignment to the elements was perfect.

As for the seventh element, it may be that any new element is just waiting to appear when a bearer with the strongest alignment to it exist.

Like Sunset - empathy So there might be more in the future like ( Hope, Determination, Courage, ETC)

They are the human worlds version of the Elements of Harmony cause they looked lime things crystals they got in the second episode at least that's what i think. Now they should be able to pony up when they need to

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11