Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,227 members · 3,589 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

What are your guys favorite pair? For me it's a tie between :twilightsmile::heart::ajsmug: and :raritystarry::heart::twilightblush:

:twilightsheepish::heart::rainbowkiss: :raritywink::heart::ajsmug:those two.

I forgot Twi X Harem

2669523 MoonLight or TwiFoals. Maybe some TwiMom.

Personally it's :twilightsmile::heart::pinkiehappy:; :twilightsmile::heart::trollestia::heart:Luna; and Twilight Polyamorous relationship.

For me it's TwiShy :twilightblush::heart::yay:

TwiLuna pretty much sums up my favorite though I do like me some Twinkie. There is a TwiShy that I'm reading that is interesting but I don't think its warmed me up to the idea entirely yet as its premise is rather unique. My personal favorite though is TwilightxEveryone. Rarelight always makes me feel so sorry for Spike.

Like Everyone I like a good TwiXEVERYONE (Yes even you)
But Twi/Shy And Twi/Jack are close Seconds (Thats what I run In the Tcg)

Twilight with all three princesses, with a little Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon to top it all off.

TwiLuna or Twilestia, but Twilight x harem is good as well.

I like Twisalis and Twilestia

2669523 Twilight x Rarity 4 lyfe, man. FlutterDash and OctaScratch are also awesome.

twiluna, twixie, twidash, twimac, maclee, silvertiara

2669523 Well I know that these two parings are pretty common but I do really like them. Lyra and Bon Bon and Vinyl and Octavia, they have the sharpest contrasts in their presented personalities. I also enjoy Twilight and Luna, Twilight and Applejack, Twilight and Rainbow Dash and Twilight and Pinkie Pie. these are just the most notable for me though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18