Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Okay, no posting of images from leaked content, but they have this place called Neon City that is basically a city of eternal night, and they have concept art if these strange looking pony/dragon things. Could these be the Thestrals if generation 5 and could they actually be significant?

I'm not looking them up but just everything I hear about G5 sounds pretty sick. :pinkiegasp:

I know, it sounds amazing but I fear Hasbro will fuck G5 up like they did with FiM.

I heard g5 is the same man six is this true?

ok it is the same mane 6 but some of their races have been changed, also season 9 is the last not 8. maybe their doing something like the archie sonic comics did with the genesis wave, altering space and time with some big event, so the same charecters are still around mostly, just altered somewhat

:facehoof: can this G5 nonsense stop already?? :facehoof:

One can hope! But only time will tell.:moustache:

I keep seeing a lot of "beware of spoilers" or similar in that sense, but I've yet to actually SEE anything, I don't know if I'm really lucky or what. Usually I'm hunkering down from spoilers, but no matter how careful I am, I usually see something by now.

The level of leaks gives more people pause about posting anything publicly. But discussion is still free for all. Plus generation 5 is still mainly speculation as nothing is set in stone. We have some art, and some brief concept discussion that boils down to this is going to be really different and it is meant for older audiences.

Like there is an image people have that everyone assumes is Applejack, but it could be some entirely new character, Applebloom, or any other pony for all we know.

I see, I hope there will be some sort of connection between G4 and G5 (referenced as legends like the pillars were), but I especially hope to see more bat pone, I feel they could have done something story wise about the nocturnal ones.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11