Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Sphinx_Herald
Group Admin

Good morning everyone. Me, and 4 other judges have finished looking over the stories, the votes have been cast, and we have our winners. Firstly though, I have to say that unfortunately the prizes are going to have to be awarded differently than I had expected. Instead of having 3 categories, and having 1 winner from each of them, we are instead simply going to award the top 3 over all stories (along with the judges pick). We felt this change would be needed given that only 2 mature stories were entered. Terribly sorry that.

Right, enough of that, onto our winners. Also, the winners aren't going to be put into any particular order, given that the rewards are the same for each winner.

First up,
A Negative By JackRipper

Next winner,
REEEcruit By Damaged

And the final winner, as it is one of the top 3 stories as well as judges pick,
Just a Little Batty By I Thought I was Toast.

Honorable mentions to,

A Flame in the Darkness PBJFanFiction.

Congrats to the winners, you should all receive your rewards within the next few days. I would have loved to say more about each story, but I'm afraid I simply don't know what to say. Again, sorry to all for the lack of planning I had going into this. Anyways, that brings the end to another year's writing competition. Until next time,
-Sphinx

Huh, that was a little abrupt. :rainbowderp:

Congrats to the winners! :pinkiehappy:

So, who won the art prize? :rainbowhuh:

Sphinx_Herald
Group Admin

6218345 That would be 'I Though I was Toast' winning with his entry "Just a Little Batty"

Congrats to the winners!

Hehe, I had a feeling the Flutterdash would win teen! XP

Thanks so much for the honorable mention!

knew it, Congratz tho

Its nice to see a story about my OC being the honourable mention

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7