Alicorn OC's are alright! 259 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

What does you Alicorn O.C. do for a living ?

Umm mine is still a filly so nothing yet

For Equestria ?

But what is she going to be in the future ?

Yup. He's worked with humans and been sent abroad.

An artist/princess!

Head of the secret service) Story in progress)

Freelancer.(kinda like a freestyle peacekeeper of sorts, too.) Travel around, see the world, do odd jobs here and there, and AVOID THE CROWN AT ALL COST.

Do they find it weird that she is an Alicorn ?

Why ?

P.S. my O.C. is a PegaCorn
would that cont ?

Because hes the type of person (Yes, He) that is not interested in being some leader bigshot. sure, helping is something he loves to do, but the moment someone wants to make him a leader (especially of a nation), He books it. Aaaand hes not interested in marrying (any of) the princesses either. but hey, that's just my OC.

Makes me think of Light Heart
my friend's O.C.

But what's the JOB ?

"Light heart?" Really? ironic, really, because im fighting if the OC's name is either Nova Heart… or Jecht. ( not the FFX guy, just same name.)

He isn't my O.C.

Light Hearts origin

ELight Hearts origin
Light Heart deals with his shortcomings, and a new pair of wings.
Light Heart101 · 6.2k words  ·  14  3 · 639 views

he misadventures of Light Heart

EThe misadventures of Light Heart
And you thought becoming an alicorn was the craziest thing that ever happened to me? I have found myself in many crazy situations after that. From trying to fly, to prank wars, I've even had the few fights. This is my new definition to "normal".
Light Heart101 · 21k words  ·  8  2 · 518 views

Literally, that is the job. And it is not the least bit easy. Oh, and also doing Luna's will. There's that. Luna has a... plan.

... To change humans into ponies ?

No, actually. Luna wants to save all the forgotten General Artificial Intelligences that Man left behind to perish. Also, she works to preserve the literature and media of humanity behind her sister's back. She feels that despite the violence and awfulness in such works ('Titus Andronicus' or 'Full Metal Jacket', seriously?), they might somehow be redeveloped to work in a universe where friendship literally is a form of energy.

In my Bureau stories, Luna was originally very much against letting humans in - frankly, Celestia loathed doing it, but she is trapped by a royal promise to a human - but during the course of the novels, Luna gradually becomes the secret champion of the human refugees. She sort of identifies with them, because of Nightmare Moon and everything, and her own need for redemption.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17