Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
ProfCharles
Group Admin

Welcome to August, my shipping friends!

Rules are the same as ever:

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 25th of August at the latest. On the 26th, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the the 1st of September. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice.

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4.Post your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. This space intentionally left blank.

Okay, onto the ponies!

Our first pony isn't! It's Vice Prinicipal Luna, straight from the human world! Will the Ponies love her as much as her Pony version?

Our second pony... isn't one either. Mr Pickypants Angel Bunny sure is a hoofful, but how can anypony say no to that adorable face?

Finally, a Pony we all know and love—Twilight Sparkle, Unicorn Edition.

It's Flam! (He's the one with the facial hair.) Can he worm his way into someone's heart?

She's everyone's favourite background pony, Lyra Heartstrings. Can she tug on your heartstrings?

And returning for the second month in a row, he's just that awesome, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the Headless Horse!

(So I want to see him shipped. Sue me.)

Entries in by the 25th of August.

I second this desire for a headless ship. Someone get on this!

Cue 10 TwiLyra ships and nothing else.

Wasn't the Headless Horse technically just Luna?

Ouch. This is an odd mixture, and one that does not have an immediate 'those two will work together nicely' feeling to it with any of the potential couples. This could be a challenge.

Gah...I want to write Twi/Lyra but at the same time I don't...I don't really consider that a super-cracky ship.

Of course, this is if I can even do one this month...still got a lot on my plate X_X

This comment knows the score.

And wheres the contest with Chrysalis or a repeat of Sombra? :raritydespair:

1408418 Well that sounds boring

This place could always use more LyraXFlam.

1513477 You read my mind. I'm on it!

I wasn't sure if I was going to enter, but I have an idea.

And done.
Getting ahead in love, staring Twilight and the Headless Horse.

Wait, I seriously did this in Two days?!?!
holy crap.

I would like to enter my story into the August contest.

Title: Oddly In Tune

Pair: Flam and Lyra Heartstrings

Rating: Teen for mild innuendo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13