Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
Super Trampoline
Group Contributor

It's called Persephone, and involves Harshwhinny x Prim Hemline. When was the last time you saw that pairing, besides never? Let's make sure we light up the story's comments section the same way we all light up this wonderful group. I say non-sarcastically that I'm sure Present Perfect will love it, especially the Skywriter talking to himself part. Happy Harsh Year, everypony!

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

>tfw story is already in group before join

WHAT IS THIS

Skywriter
Group Admin

Are you sure that PP will "non-sarcastically" love me spamming his comments by talking to myself? I would think that would get old really quick.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Nah, everyone loves watching you talk to yourself. Go for it.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Still dubious. I should go read the story now.

Skywriter
Group Admin

It is the undiluted sorcery of a rabid character-specific group, PP. My army of spies and secret policeponies are everywhere.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

At last, I understand your true power.

Skywriter
Group Admin

You have only scratched the surface of that understanding, grasshopper. I have powers you have not even dreamed of.

For example, I can construct a sandwich out of one slice of bread and the contents of a well-stocked free condiment rack.

horizon
Group Contributor

( Skywriter )

That's nothing compared to MY powers. I can embed my comments in other users' posts.
- Skywriter

Skywriter
Group Admin

That's... pretty scary, Sky.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

What type of condiments are in a well-stocked condiment rack?

I mean, you could cut the slice of bread in half, put and put some mustard on it and some relish and ketchup. Would pickles be in there? I could probably make a bread and pickle and condiment sandwich...

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

Pickled onions as well.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Probably some horseradish, too, then. It's already sounding like a sandwich, though it'd be nicer if a slice of cheese or two was in there somewhere.

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

Hm. Well, the only cheese I've ever seen on a condiment rack is those little packets of grated Parmesan for pizza toppings. Would that do?

Don't be too impressed. It's pretty well an open secret around here that Skywriter is just a sockpuppet for Princess Cadence.

Skywriter
Group Admin

That's... that's ridiculous! I am so obviously a male human and typing this into a laptop with my fingers, instead of using telekinesis to manipulate a magical teletype device in Equestria. Suggesting otherwise is ludicrous, I say. Ludicrous! Now I am going to go off and eat a "hamburger" which is another thing that humans obviously do, perfectly appropriate inasmuch as that is what I am!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Have you been reading through where I keep my random fanfiction writing that never seems to end up going anywhere again?

He sniffed at the air, and smelled a wonderfully chocolaty smell, the type of smell that brings a smile to your face. The smell that only a batch of freshly made, rich and chocolaty brownies can give off. Chocolate batter and chocolate frosting, with even more warm gooey chocolate baked inside, and he should be able to sample the first one any minute now.

That couldn't come soon enough, as just the smell was driving him crazy. How long did he have, anyways? He pushed a blue sleeve up, exposing one of his pale pink arms, and glanced at his watch. Just as he did this, a loud ding went off from the direction of the kitchen. That was it. Time to go harvest the rewards of his hard work.

He got up from the couch, and walked over to the kitchen. It took him a bit to get there, as he only had two legs, but as a human he was used to that by now. More important was the oven he was approaching.

As he went to grab the handle of the oven door, he reconsidered. It was hot to the touch, and his hands didn't have any fur. He didn't want to get burned. Picking up a towel with his long, flexible fingers, he opened the oven door, and the chocolate in the air got even stronger. He could almost taste those brownies!

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

You have completely encapsulated the human experience.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

HUMANVERSE LIVES

Oh, quit it, Aunty. You're not fooling anypony. Don't you have some tea you should be drinking? Or perhaps some tax policy documents to review?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Ridiculous, Mi Amor—er, I mean, some strange pony replying to my Aethernet posts I have never met before and certainly do not know personally. It's not as though the increasingly-long nights prior to the Solstice these past few weeks gave me plenty of time to develop a troubling addiction to this communication device. That would be silly.

Also, I cannot get past the fourth level in this thing called "Crypt of the Necrodancer." I was hoping you might have some insights, since the heroine is apparently you. Please help. The governance of Equestria is being negatively impacted. Or rather, it would be negatively impacted if I were a large and quite-beautiful-for-her-age alicorn who also happened to be a sitting diarch. Which I clearly am not.

In conclusion I am about to eat "meatballs" and drink "beer" which is are both very human things to do.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Well, obviously. Because we are humans.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Thanks!

As I said, this was from a while back. I know people like stories with humans in them, and I'd heard stories with brownies in Equestria are popular. I like eating brownies, so I started writing it. I just never got back to it after a page or so.

Of course, I'd imagine you have to be careful writing these things. It seems to me like those fingers could make characters a little overpowered.

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

Let me remind you that those horns of yours can potentially turn frogs into oranges, whereas our fingers simply allow us to pick up balls slightly more easily.

As a human, I find that kind of blatant typecasting very offensive. And yes, there is a human at this keyboard. Ms. Doo/Hooves/Eyes/Muffins/DATA ERROR is merely my representative and Æthernet service provider (or "ash ess pee," as the cool kids call it.)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Maybe Twilight's horn can do that. How much magic have you seen most unicorns doing? Levitating small objects and something related to their special talent? And how much magic can you do before you're tired? I bet a lot less then doing things with fingers.

How far do you think you'd get trying to scratch behind somepony's ears with magic? That's pretty awkward with hooves. Just remember the ponies you see doing a lot of magic are the ones really good at it.

Why would you turn a frog into an orange, anyway? I sure wouldn't want to eat the orange afterward.

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

hey

hey look

fiiingers

Oh, and he turns it into a snake, too, for good measure.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well... that was also David Bowie. David Bowie is magic. Besides being a human and a goblin king here, he was also an alien. He probably was an unicorn, too. Maybe an alicorn, even.

[youtube=4B5zmDz4vR4]

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

David Bowie is all things glam. He is almost as glam as Harshwhiny.

You cannot fool me.

The truth yearns to be free.

Also, not cool attempting to set your aunt up for the fall. Not only might she feel betrayed if she knew, but it's not very convincing. We all know that Princess Celestia is super beautiful, while Skywriter is more pink and adorable. You can't fake that kind of pinkness.

I'm right, aren't I, Princess Cadence?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Wow. That's the first time I've seen a hyperlink used as an actual conversational element.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31