Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42
Skywriter
Group Admin

We're all familiar with the common, nearly-ubiquitous 'ships in the Harswhinny fandom: Dashwhinny (Miss Harshwhinny + Rainbow Dash), Slenderwhinny (Miss Harshwhinny + the Slenderpony), Omniwhinny (Miss Harswhinny + all matter and energy in existence). You can't throw a rock without hitting one of these overused tropes! This thread is for you to exercise those brain muscles and come up with some brand new, really wild Miss Harshwhinny 'shipping ideas that are so crazy that they just... might... work!

Skywriter
Group Admin

Can we do crossovers?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Yes, all crossovers permitted except Kenner's M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand) franchise.

Harshfinity is my nickname for shipping Ms. Harshwhinny with her infinite alternate universe selves.

Skywriter
Group Admin

DAMNIT! I WANT MISS HARSWHINNY TO HAVE LESBO SEXS WITH GLORIA BAKER, PILOT OF "STILETTO"!

Skywriter
Group Admin

You can't. No M.A.S.K. crossovers.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I think you're mistaken. Sly Rax had "Stiletto".

Skywriter
Group Admin

Stiletto was Sly Rax's mask, but Gloria drove a vehicle also named "Stiletto". It's a little confusing, admittedly.

Skywriter
Group Admin

1013642, 1013605
You're both wrong. Gloria Baker drove "Shark".

Skywriter
Group Admin

STOP DISCUSSING M.A.S.K.

JackWhinny. I know what you're thinking, that it is Applejack Harshwhinny. And while that ship IS compelling, due to them being two earth ponies with a love of sports, athleticism, and physical activity, nonetheless that is the wrong assumption. It is actually Miss Harshwhinny and Jack of Blades.

Another one is Harshiteer. Miss Harshwhinny/Grayson Burrows from "Wing Commander Privateer".

Harshendale. Harshwhinny/Devon Aidendale from the "Quest For Glory" series. Three (or four) different ways to ship! Ship with the fighter, or wizard, or thief! And paladin if you think it would be significantly divergent from the fighter.

1013567 Skywhinny (Miss Harshwhinny + Skywriter)

I thought JackWhinny was Miss Harshwhinny + Pony Jack Harkness

Shipping Jack Harkness, pony or not, with ANYBEING, is pretty much a given. :raritywink:

I have a new OTP.

WhinnyFridge = Harshwhinny + her refrigerator
RafaeHarsh = TMNT's Rafael + Harshwhinny
LovingWho = Lovingcup Harshwhinny + the mayor of Whoville
BitterCup = Juan Valdez + Lovingcup Harshwhinny
HarshLy = Harshwhinny + Lyra

Skywriter
Group Admin

It doesn't take much imagination to come up with that, seeing as she is already my waifu.

Can I do a Miss Harshwhinny/M.A.S.H. crossover? What about a M.A.S.H./M.A.S.K. crossover?

:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

C'mon, people! Where's the interspecies love? And I don't mean human on pony.... Anyone?
I'll do it myself, then.
ZecoraCup - quite obviously the best rhyming zebra with the best pony
CoolWhinny - Harshwhinny X that mule that always shows up when the ponies are being racist
Whinniella - HarshWhinny X Mooriela, that one cow who's scared of snakes
PhiloWhinny - Harshwhinny X Philomena
GildaWhinny - Do I have to spell it out?
MildCup - Harshwhinny X Mulia Milds: Mousse and Sports for maximum amazing!!!
Although Crackle X Lovingcup Harshwhinny is my all-time OTP. Nothing quite beats Best Dragon and Best Pony.

Comment posted by Cynewulf deleted May 21st, 2013

Our thinking is too narrow. These are all pairings. No one has even mentioned threesomes yet. And then then there is what lies beyond. Except 1013567 who mentioned Omniwhinny, of course.

Thunder HarshLy = Thunder Lane + LH + Lyra
LoveLy ApplePunch = LH + Lyra + Applejack + Berry Punch
HarshTwiNight = LH + Twilight Sparkle + Nightmare Moon
LovingPinkLyPunchFire = LH + Pinkie Pie + Lyra + Berry Punch + Spitfire…

Skywriter
Group Admin

Why do all 'shipping portmanteaus start looking like mixed drinks after a while?

horizon
Group Contributor

If you disqualify self-pairings, the Harshwhinny OTP is clearly Moff Harsh from the Star Wars expanded universe. Throw them together in a home on Robert Heinlein's Luna, and you have a Harsh HarshHarsh.

horizon
Group Contributor

Clearly false. OTP is Square from the webcomic Circle and Square, giving us Harshwhinny Squared.

horizon
Group Contributor

By that logic, though, an even better pairing would be the Weighted Companion Cube from Portal, giving us Harshwhinny Cubed.

horizon
Group Contributor

… I stand corrected.

horizon
Group Contributor

1014669 1014682
Weren't you two listening to 1014301? If you combine your OTPs into a giant polyamorous family unit (the way that Heinlein did), with one horse, one Sith, and two geometrical shapes, then you get Harsh HarshHarsh Squared Cubed, and depending on how you parse the exponents that's as many as 3^8=6561 Harshes.

1014560 1014701

If you put past and future HarshTwiNight together, you get a HarshTwiNight double-header!

The evidence is irrefutable. The math checks out. You have scientifically and mathematically discovered The Golden Ship.

If we're doing threesomes, how about Spike x Miss Harshwhinny x that sexy Crystal Spa Pony? SpikeHarshSpa, I guess?

Hmm, does anyone else think AnthroHarshwinny on Pony Harshwinny would be totally hot?

--A!Blue

Oh lord, I wondered when you were going to throw your two cents in. :facehoof:

--D!Blue

Your just mad you didn't think of it first. :ajsmug:

--A!Blue

No. No I'm really not. :ajbemused:

Now stop being creepy and try to think up some GOOD crack pairings.

--D!Blue

Hmm, what about anthro Harshwinny and futa pony Harshwinny, old boy?

--Moose_Needs_his_own_account_Paladin

:rainbowderp:

:raritydespair:
But, you were supposed to be the sane one!

Somehow, I'm terribly amused that this is, in fact, the second time that exact strip has been referenced on these forums.

Ever had a crack shipping idea stick in your head, despite, embarrassingly enough, it not having Miss Harshwhinny in it?

But now I really want to see Captain Kirk x Rainbow Dash for some reason. I was thinking about the Equestria Girls!Rainbow Dash, and my mind drifted to classic Star Trek.

Actually, problem easily solved, since James T Kirk would always be up for a threesome. How about Captain Kirk x Rainbow Dash x Miss Harshwhinny?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Um, I may have just taken over the Sweetie Belle group from a missing admin, thanks to Wanderer D's help. Wanderer D is clearly best Latias/Gryphon.

So, anypony else with me in shipping Wanderer D x Miss Harshwhinny?

--Sweetie Belle, who's trying to see if she remembers the ingredients for that love potion...

Skywriter
Group Admin

Nope, sounds great. Go for it.

So how does it feel to admin a group about yourself?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Fun, but kinda weird. I'm not sure I totally get why everypony would join a group about me, and it's starting to feel a little self-centered unless I talk in third person about myself, which is even weirder.

I just kinda have to remind myself that I didn't start the group, and it would still be there even if I hadn't happened by.

But I've been redoing the front page, posting looking for admins for an admin team, adding fanfiction, contemplating changes to the folders, and adding fanfiction that should have been in there.

I think two of the new categories I added so far, "Things That Warp My Innocent Filly Mind" and "Things I Don't Wanna Know About" will be really useful.

Oh, and I got SilentBelle to start posting his Sweetie Belle fanfic reviews to the group, and added a folder for them.So I've done a good deal so far.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42