Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

We're all here because we are obsessed with love Ponky to varying degrees, right? Of course right. Anyways, I was wondering what is your favorite thing created by Ponky, be it his art, his music or fanfictions or the Ponkyology vids.
My absolute favorite thing by him is Mantles. I enjoyed "TMMDW" episode when it came out although I agreed with many of the criticisms. I liked the idea of Mare Do Well and went searching for fan-material. Months passed and I quickly moved from MDW as the season continued. Around 4 months ago, Regidar(like you need a link to know him) posted one of Ponky's songs in a blog. This was my second encounter with Ponky's music. Imagine my delight when I found he wrote fanfiction as well! I followed him and lo and behold, discovered what a wonderful person he could be.

745495 I love Mantles and

Space is a Waste, hands down. It's one of the best songs that's never played on any radio stations, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why...

I loved his story, it was called "Fap on Cars"

"Menstrual blood in my mouth"

745501I've never had that one before. That was great! Gypsy Bard might have a competitor for my favorite song by him.

745502It might be that 'passionate piano playing'.

I loved Ponky's minstrel show.

745495 "The Sisters Doo", "Space is a Waste", and pretty much all of his art, but in particular:

Our brainstorming sessions.

745601 I imagine those were quite...animated.

My favorite is the recently-published song Bright Eyes, which is 4:14 of beautiful Ponky voice.

Damn, you beat me to it. Yes, that song is probably the best thing to grace my ears in a good amount of time.

745635 745792 Indeed, that's my favorite as well. I actually play it in the car whenever I need some cheering up. It does wonders. :pinkiesad2:
The second best thing is a tie between Ponkology 105, I think, when he answered my question, and TSD.

Chapters 1 through 7 of The Sisters Doo, and Space is a Waste.

Said chapters were the part of the story I enjoyed most, save for one of the later chapters on the ship (can't remember exactly which). I was still discovering the dynamic of the characters, and the whole mood made me eager for more.

And Space is a Waste is just goddamn amazing. Ponky knows how to write good, dramatic, moving melodies, and THOSE LYRICS! AUGH, they get me everytime!

That's a tough one...
Hmmm...

The Sisters Doo (this includes Through the Looking-glass)
Space is a Waste
Bright Eyes
Mantles

Those are all up there. Hard to pick just one, though.

oberon
Group Admin

This would require me to list everything he did.
I don't have the time. Really.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20