Authors Helping Authors 2,466 members · 8,674 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Congratulations! The following Drabbles are our winners in the Hundred Member Games Drabble Contest!

Life Cycle of a Draconeqeus
by TheMadBrony

The End of Magic
by Prolet

A Wasteland Dream
by Doomande

Twilight Tames a Topiary
by Fimbulvinter

True Feelings
by FrontSevens

Grandma Got Run Over by a Rainbow
by BassTheBrony

You guys did great with these and thanks for participating! Contact Doomande to process the art commission prize. Remember, it is two ponies max with a full shaded background.

Yay! Thank you :twilightsmile:

When is the next one of these?

A little note to add to this. The artist have a some exams that she need to study and concentrate on, so she can first begin on making the commissions from the 24th, so there is some waiting time!

But that does also give the lucky winners some time to plan out what you want.

And gasp I won a writing contest :pinkiegasp:

I do not know if something like this happen again, but we are 32 users from having 200 and who knows what happens then

arandompenguin
Group Admin

621901 Heh, I guess you get to use one of those commissions you paid for for yourself.

Well, thank you! It was a lot of fun. :D

Alright:pinkiehappy:

A big Congrats to all the other winners, and a nice try to all the other entrants.

I know just what I want for my commission.

Congratulations to the winners! :yay:

Congrats to the winners!

I won? Yay :yay: Thank you :pinkiehappy:

Now I need to think of something for the comission. Hmm...

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH:rainbowdetermined2:

Thank you everypony, this really is a surprise, and it was very interesting to see all the other entries!

I'd like to dedicate my story to my (totally sane) grandmother, who is awesome. :pinkiesad2:

vren55
Group Admin

621914 200 member celebration? That's probably what we are going to do, the admins are going to decide together. Nonetheless, it will be a blast! :pinkiehappy:

And only time will tell if there is enough money and a artist with enough time to make the next set of prizes :scootangel:

So tomorrow is the day when the artist should be done with exams and ready to make the prizes, but I am still missing some descriptions from some winners. If I have not heard anything by Sunday (the 27th) am I going to use the unused spots to something else, because I can not have an artist there is waiting on descriptions, and donĀ“t know when they come

vren55
Group Admin

645995 Mind sending them a PM to well push them?

Long long time ago, more than 11 weeks past did I make a promise to this group.

A promise about prizes to a contest, the first that this group held.

At first did all look well, but the first artist ran away when I had sent her all the descriptions behind the winners, and then did a hunt begin. A hunt to find a artist that could and would take 5 commissions at one time, and one month ago did I find one, but with a waiting list.

Boys and girls, dudes and dames, stallions and mares of any ages...

The fist out of five prizes is now made! So here is Themadbronies picture at long last!

and a link to the artist if you want to lay a comment

And another picture is already done, this time the one that Prolet won.

And a linky if you want to comment

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19