Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,628 stories
Comments ( 123 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 123

I agree with you there. Fluttershy would be the rare exception to my headcanon of pegasi being relatively small in the chest department.

In my mind, Applejack and Rarity would both be large, Twilight, Rainbow and Fluttershy would be average, and Pinkie's would be just below average. As for the issue of Rainbow's athleticism, it's called a sports bra.

889755 When I do ponies as anthros I do it with a little bit of a mindset that falls into my headcannon, feel free to use the system. Earth ponies tend to have a bountiful bust (upper end of average to around lower end of huge), with unicorns having bosom that falls into the range of attractive (mid-average to lower big), and pegasi tend to have breasts that are less of a drag in flight (small to lower average range). However I also have rule stating that pegasi, like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, can actually adjust their bosom proportions, especially after having children. I Have also have Fluttershy being a bit of the odd one out in the equation, with her usually have some of the largest breasts among the mane 6. But the moment she goes into actual flight mode, not just hovering or flying a few feet, she adjusts her bosom to something closer to Dash's cup size.

I typically give Rainbow Dash a B cup, that balloons to a D cup when she has an infant and is probably still breastfeeding or her baby is just getting out of that phase. Shy usually tend to have an F cup, mostly because I have poor humor taste at times, so her first initial is her cup size. Pinkie tends to have somewhere between D and E cup breasts. Applejack tends to have a breast size that is a similar range to Pinkie's. Rarity's breast size tends to hover around DD cup territory. Twilight tends to have a C cup bosom pre-alicorn status, with it rising to the DD to H cup range after ascension.

889755 If we are going to do this using human cup sizes for anthros....this is my list

Fluttershy would be the biggest......F or perhaps even FF (for one to rest their head on or bury their face in)
Pinkie would likely be DD or F
Rarity would likely be D
Twilight would be a C.
AJ would likely be a B

and I know many won't like this, but I think of Rainbow having girl pecs.....size A sports bra.....hell she could get away without wearing one.

Regarding the princesses

Celestia would be the same size as Fluttershy....hell maybe bigger because she is the primary princess
Cadence would likely be a DD
Luna would probably be a D

889755 Pinkie would be a little above average, Applejack would be bigger, they are earth ponies so I just think they'd be bigger and more muscular everywhere. I think Twilight would be average at most, Rarity would be average, Fluttershy I think would be smaller than average and Rainbow would be a average I think, she'd be toned but still firm and juicy like a peach.

Fluttershy: H-Cup
Pinkie: F-Cup
Rarity: DD-Cup
Applejack: D-Cup
Twilight: C-Cup (Unicorn), D-Cup (Alicorn)
Rainbow Dash: C-Cup

Dats my two cents

889759 Although, why does RD get shafted (literally by me, :duck:), what, athletes can't get gazongas?

890826 And a way to bleed out rather fast

Oh, like you wouldn't believe...

1638307 That meme is stale and gay....just my opinion

890926 Well, you ain't gay, butchu a lil' bit weird, mang

I’d say dash an rarity fluttershy are all giant boobs with model bodies and even add more like spitfire who I think would have the biggest boobs in the world even bigger than the princesses twilight and pinkie are the smallest at a cup spit dash aj rares and flutters are biggest the athletic girls would be more extraordinary if they could do what they do with huge boobs by huge I mean h+ cups who agrees

Because big boobs would interfere with her athletic abilities. I tend to think of her, Spitfire and Fleetfoot as having mare abs....no real tits at all.

A thread older than my account suddenly appears in my Recent Threads list. Quite humbling, in a way.

Pinkie Pie: H Cup
Fluttershy: F Cup
Rarity: DD Cup
Applejack: CC Cup
Twilight Sparkle: C Cup
Rainbow Dash: B Cup

Anyone think dash should be busty like double g plus

Necroposting is pretty bad forum etiquette, bro.

If you must have the conversation, you could at least post a new thread.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 123