Mentally Deficient Authors 630 members · 1,408 stories
Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45
NATOstrike
Group Admin

Everyone's doing it... it's cool, it's hip. And it's totes not ghey.

Post your comment signatures in this thread!!!

- NATOstrike - Lord and Master of the MDA and Professional Inane Rambler

PS: Do it, or I'll send Flim and Flam after you!

~ Dawnforge, Master of Rants and Luna, MDA's current mascot - MDA Co-Founders.(-cough-wip)

PS: Bring it, I got Octavia and Vinyl on my side.

Key Tapper
Group Admin

What did I do to deserve a demotion? I'm a founding member of MDA too. :fluttercry:

You didn't bug me enough to promote you. NATO's too lazy to do it.

Key Tapper
Group Admin

But what reason was there for someone to demote me? I had the shiny crown, and now I have the green plus. :rainbowhuh:

Wait, you were demoted? :rainbowhuh:

Buck if I know.

Uhhh... Azu did it!

Makes sense. I'll fix it later, for ya'.

Key Tapper
Group Admin

Oh yeah... The thread subject.

-Key Tapper - MDA founding member (I think), Writer of Ponies Forgetting Stuff, and the group musician.

IDFK

~ uT.TerAbsurdity - Confounder of Conundrums, Lunatic Lyricist, and Court Jester for the MDA

Aw. I wish I had a green plus next to my name.

Azu
Group Admin

Uhhh... Azu did it!

Azu
Group Admin

~ Azu - Puppet-Master of Feels and Lurking Poltergeist of MDA

Uhhh... Azu did it!

524445 All of this. All of this is your signature. Your Court Jester requires it!
-uT.TerAbsurdity - Confounder of Conundrums, Lunatic Lyricist, and Court Jester for the MDA

524422>>524445

Luna: You should add my name in on quotes, otherwise people think Dawny said it. And dat double post.

Azu
Group Admin

>Brony2893: Uhhhhh [Insert clever sig here]

Psst! Help me out here guys!

Luna: Princess Moonbutt has commanded you are on your own.

You gotta earn that sig by creating it. If we give you one, it isn't as specialsnowflakeamgfgmarysueawesome.

:trollestia:

Jack - MDA Resident Norman and Schizophrenic Pony. Chrystal Empire Champion of Joust and Melee.

524477Umm.....

>Brony2893: Master of story telling, destroyer of cliche's, [insert finisher here]

Luna: MDA member good at storytelling. -giggle- You guize r su cuuuuuuuute :rainbowkiss:

I know I'm cute, probably the only reason women talk to me >.> lol

Hm.. how about

>Brony2893: Master of story telling, prolific procrastinator, builder of blogs
Good enough:scootangel:

Azu
Group Admin

>Brony2893: Master of cliche's, destroyer of story telling , [insert finisher here]

524383>>524721

You guys forgot the link back to the group. Conform, or face my hammer of dooom.

~Dawnforge, Master of Rants; Consumer of Sugar-free Souls and Luna, MDA's current mascot - MDA Co-Founders.

Only if you make me admin too.

>Brony2893: Master of story telling, prolific procrastinator, builder of blogs.

Well... NO! And you have to MDA your signature for it to be an MDA sig. IT IS NOT AN MDA SIG. GTFO ED.

~Dawnforge, Master of Rants; Consumer of Sugar-free Souls and Luna, MDA's current mascot - MDA Co-Founders.

Pwease?

And what? Just put the "MDA member" at the end of it?

Pfft, no. You put MDA in it and the turn that into a link so we can recruit more people to feed my soul addiction and my war machines... I MEAN SPREAD OUR INSANITY TO ALL OF FIM AND THEN THE WORLD.

Azure Quill
Group Admin

Signatures! Signatures everywhere! :pinkiegasp:

The fleet is prepared! The lines have been drawn. The MDA will now proceed to stage a coup on the internet, first bronydom, then the world! :pinkiegasp:

Domination through crazy, ponies and a combination of thereof! Onwards and upwards, Allons-y! :raritystarry:

- Azure Quill - Rampant Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

~I have a jar of dirt - Unholy Rage Generator and Master Stereotyper for the MDA

since everyone is doing it i might as well.also hi there i am me and this message is pointless so... yeah.

Holyme - Aspiring Writer, Master of Randomness and all-around Disregarder of Grammar in service of the MDA

CookieMonstar
Group Admin

Man, I totally didn't notice this! FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

Get a bloody Sig, Cookie. You have the crown. It is demanded.

CookieMonstar
Group Admin

Fine. How about...

~CookieMonstar - Famous Puppet, Time Lord, and Official Baker/Co-Founder of MDA

MY EYES OMFG THE EYE CANCER DAT COLOR ON THE WHITE.

MY EYEYESYEFYSYSAEFSEFEGRAWEGRSGDFgs -ded-

Luna: Thanks, Cook. You bucked Dawn up. AGAIN. /sigh.

CookieMonstar
Group Admin

That was the point.

~CookieMonstar - Famous Puppet, Aspiring Platformer, and Official Baker/Co-Founder of MDA

Hmm...
~Mister Fluttershy, owner of Lyra, and founder of FagCo. - Residents of MDA

Azure Quill
Group Admin

I like the pretty little tilde at the front. The rest is just gravy.

- Azure Quill - Rampant Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

Lets see now

-RageCake- Gamer, Ultimate cake rager, Proud Troll, that one idiot from the MDA

>Captain Scrappie- Alcoholic, Possibly Demonically Possessed, Gamer and member of the MDA

Boom

Just for shits and giggles, I'll make my own.

>asmcint- Looney Lyricist, Autism Attainee, and General Newb to MDA

Since this is the thing to be doing, here.
Daedalus, Rambling Man, Nerdy Fan, and Owns No Land Member of the MDA

~blindbronyinblack-That guy who is too honest for his own good, Chump, and The Unfortunate Psychologist found in MDA

That's pretty much me in a nutshell.:derpytongue2: Hmm... perhaps I should have played this close to the vest. :applejackunsure:

Your formatting needs work, magn. Like this.

~Dawnforge, ranting ginger; Paladin of Pie and Luna, MDA's sexy mascot - MDA Co-Founders.

Ok then how about:

~blindbronyinblack-Speaker of Truth, Naivety's Avatar, and The Unfortunate Psychologist found in MDA

Hope that's better. BTW how do you get "MDA" to become a link?

~blindbronyinblack-Speaker of Truth, Naivety's Avatar, and The Unfortunate Psychologist found in MDA

It worked!:yay: Thanks for the help. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45