Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,748 members · 4,491 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

List your reasons why they are your favorite one.

For starters, mine is Sweetie Belle. She reminds of how absent minded I am sometimes, and she seems to be the peacemaker of the crusaders, like I am sometimes with my friends.

So which one is your fav?

Gotta give it to Applebloom. TOO CUTE!!!! :applecry::applecry::applecry:Sweetie Belle takes a close second.

322520 I find it funny and a bit unusal how you like Sweetie belle yet have Applebloom as your main pic.

I like Scootaloo.

She's so awesome on her scooter! :scootangel:

...My icon is Sweetie Belle.

Awww...alright then my bad, forgot to look at your profile pic.

My favorite changes between them every day. But I do have a soft spot for Sweetie-Belle, just cause she's the cutest of all of them.

I cant rly pick a fav hmm.. well yeah I can :derpytongue2: Apple Bloom is my fav cus shes cute, brave and I like her accent :heart: I like all 3 of the cmc more then 100% :pinkiehappy:

Man, that's almost impossible to decide. I love them all. Scoots touches me with the hero worship, Sweetie Belle with her pretty voice and her desire to please a very picky sister (not criticizing Rarity, just saying) and Apple Bloom, because we get to know her best (her stories are the most about family.)

You... want.. me... to... CHOOSE? :pinkiegasp:

I can't choose between them, they are all awesome :heart:

It used to be Apple Bloom, but since I've been writing about Sweetie Belle, I've began to like her character more and more each day. So my favorite will have to be Sweetie Belle, she's a kind and loving filly. She'll help out her friends in need, no matter the risk! Though I like Scootaloo too, just my third fav crusader lol:pinkiehappy:

got to give it to apple bloom:scootangel:

Sweetie Belle. "Oh, come on!" is my personal Crowning Moment of Funny in the series, Sisterhooves Social is a particularly favorite ep of mine, then there's the campfire song. Sweetie Belle is both my favorite Crusader and my Best Pony.

I can't decide between them.

:heart:Too cute!:heart:

Scootaloo, Well for one reason I like her because she's like Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo looks up to her. For another reason Scootaloo is technically Rainbow Dash's lil' sister, which makes her 20% cooler. :rainbowdetermined2: And for my last reason Scootaloo is just so adorable! :scootangel:

So... cute......... so... adorable......... cannot... chose......... GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

You know what, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Girls, care to join me?
1!

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS BEST PONIES, YAY!!!!!!!!!!
And you seriously thought I was going to chose from our favourite fillies.

I guess for me, it's Scootaloo. I love the other crusaders but Scoots is just so endearing with how she worships Rainbow Dash.

For show-only crusaders, it's definitely Sweetie Belle at #1. Sweetie Belle has been number one on my list for the crusaders for a long while now. She is pretty much the balance of the group, wanting peace and harmony yet being a filly at the same time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21