The Diamond Cutters 1,209 members · 1,361 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Telaros
Group Admin

Accidents happen. Whether you're rushing out your home, snatch that piece of buttered toast as you zip pass the breakfast you have no time to eat, and pass that life-changing corner you've made every single day since you began that route many years ago. Yet, out of all those days... This day would be different...

The day you accidentally fell in love with the one you least expected would ever be included in the possible running for your affection.

But when that love sinks in, pulls you deep into each others eyes, after losing track of how long you've been staring at each other...

This is Accidental Love. A story that isn't yet a story. Yet one that happens all around us, that pull of destiny as two souls meet as if for the first time. SweeTiara has such untapped potential. Yet, for whatever silly notion, is one rarely explored.

Yet, nothing on this fanon earth could ever be sweeter than that of Sweetiara/Diamond Belle.

Let us all hope and pray that some romantics out there can see past the mainstream fanon clout that bogs creativity and trails forth more of this all too neglected ship.

You must write this now! The adorableness is max!

Obligatory music reference:

3965751 OH COME ON AT LEAST PROVIDE A LINK TO THE PROPER VIDEO I WANNA SEE THE RANDY WABBIT!!!!!

I was going to, but that rabbit scares me. :raritydespair:

Comment posted by deadpansnarker deleted Jan 12th, 2015
Telaros
Group Admin

3965751 I feel like Silver Spoon as she was watching the trailer to Guardian of the Galaxy in that last post I made as she squeed, only singing along with that song. <3

Diamond and Sweetie fall accidentally in love. Silver Spoon ships them.

There's your writing prompt.

3966505 - while AB and Scoots, convinced that Diamond has some evil purpose, try to sink the ship. Conflict!

Then Silver Spoon counters by shipping AB and Scoots.

It's super effective!

APPLE BLOOM: Wait, can she do that?
SCOOTALOO: I guess so. Should we, uh, make out?
APPLE BLOOM: Ah dunno. Let me check the Official Shipper's Guide to Shipping.
SCOOTALOO: Says here we're Paired Spares. Huh.
APPLE BLOOM: Yeah, we have to make out.
SCOOTALOO: Okay. You go first.

3965450 Can I get a hell yeah?

Telaros
Group Admin

3966505 lol Suddenly it feels like those accidents aren't so accidental. Oh Silver, you a sly one. >:3

3966668 "No, Ah insist. YOU go first."

And the two just bickered and fought the whole time over who would make out with who should go first.

Telaros
Group Admin

3966505 Sounds fun. But I don't know how to do comedies. XD

I'm more of an Apple Tiara shipper, myself. But this ship is adorable as well (Even if that second picture is a little... Yeah...).

Telaros
Group Admin

3967446 I don't know how that tongue got in there but I blame Sweetie Belle for not throwing her banana peel in the trash.

3969015 I wrote this as a prompt, is that alright?

Telaros
Group Admin

3981753 That's perfectly alright. All ideas here I share are free for all to have fun with, as it's meant to hopefully inspire or motivate others to pitch in and help spread the joys of writing. Even if it doesn't include Sweetiara, though I hope some find it as romantically adorable and write one anyways. ;3

3981856 I still don't know if you're in for scootiara, sweetiara or tiaraBloom.

thank you, all the same

Telaros
Group Admin

3981860 Oh you're welcome. Just nice to see people enjoy the prompt/Concept.

Heh. Perhaps someday I'll write a story where Diamond Tiara attempts to secretly date four of her classmates because she falls in love with each one for different reasons and can't imagine picking just one. ;P

Would be tricky with avoiding some obvious traps. But who knows. I might figure something out.

3981869 Perhaps I will read that story one day.

I was thinking of writing a diamond tiara pokemon crossover.....now there are 649 pokemon and we're in the sixth generation.....

Do I feel old.

As I only have knowledge of the first two generations, I can't do this, unfortunately.

but if you do write warn me, please

One of my many abandoned concepts was a dream battle between Silver Spoon and Princess Luna, in which Silver Spoon gets to select a champion to fight on her behalf in gladiatorial combat. Of course, she chooses Diamond, who agrees, only to find that 'gladiatorial combat' actually means 'a Pokemon battle'. Cue a thoroughly unimpressed Diamond being ordered around like a pet by her best friend in the midst of combat (and even more annoyingly, Silver is actually good at the game and knows what she's doing) ^^

"Diamond tiara used sweet kiss"

"Luna is confused"

"Diamond tiara used attract"

"Luna is unable to attack"

"Diamond tiara used splash"

"it did nothing!"

Mudpony
Group Admin

3981860 Diamond deserves all the foals. That's why she's prone to singing the following song on Karaoke nights:
"I'm a girl with a one track mind,
So much to do in one life time,
Not a gal for compromise and where's and why's and living lies,

So I'm living it all, yes I'm living it all,
And I'm giving it all, and I'm giving it all,
It ain't much I'm asking, if you want the truth,
Here's to the future, hear the cry of youth,

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now,
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now."

The story is here

3982472 Is that a theme from the newer seasons? The only english theme I'm familiar with is the first.

3984805 - and your story becomes #700. :)

3984819 Completely accidental, but cool either way.

now on to 800!

Mudpony
Group Admin

3984805 Nope, though the band that sings it did do the theme song for the Highlander TV show, which was taken from their soundtrack for the movie. They also did one of the two soundtrack albums for the movie Flash Gordon.

Anyway, the lyrics quoted are from this song:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28