Followers of Discord 3,185 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

A recent interview with John De Lancie has confirmed Discord will be involved at least 4-5 episodes of Season 4 and he'll get his own song.

I can't wait to see what sort of antics Discord will get up to now that he's reformed. Perhaps we'll even see inside the chaos master and learn what makes him tick. Or maybe he'll just pester whoever he feels like by poping up whenever he feels like.

1914804 Are you serious please do not be trolling if not then :pinkiehappy:

If the episodes actually coincide with my post-reformation Discord story, my heart will explode.

val

what link about interview!

You sir have just made my day.:moustache:

He didn't necessarily say that he did 4-5 episodes for this particular season. He could easily have meant that he's done 4-5 across all seasons. More Discord is still good though, regardless of how much.

Links or it didn't happen! :twilightoops: I need proof before I can allow myself to get hyped to infinity and beyond.

val

1914893 same here

Comment posted by fluttercord45 deleted Oct 9th, 2013

:yay: yay a discord episode and a song this season 4 is going to be the best ever :pinkiehappy:

Actually you guys, I found the evidence myself and here it is:

I tried to make it start from the exact point where JDL says it, but if that isn't working then you can manually skip to 38:00.

1914804 If you are trolling, you are a master. If you are honest, this is awesome.

Either way, well done! :scootangel:

Brb jumping off a cliff screaming at the top of my lungs and saying.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Its a happy jump don't worry XD

Yes...
Just... Yes...

Hmmm. Perhaps I will be writing a third diary story, after all...

Looks like we might be due for a big old storm of perfection... I will now perform my peoples native dance.

I'm REALLY looking forward to season 4 now...

to november, after october 12th, of course.

uli

Best News Ever.

1914804 Yeah!!! I like reformed Discord

De Lancie proofed his singing skills before and I look forward to see him sing his anthem in season 4 as well. Thanks for info, kind sir. :moustache:

:derpyderp1: :pinkiegasp: :pinkiegasp: :pinkiegasp: :rainbowkiss: :rainbowkiss: :rainbowkiss: :raritystarry: :raritystarry: :raritystarry: :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy: :heart: :heart: <-- MY reactions to this news :D
OMG OMG OMG Im so happy right now !!!!

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

October 12th? Are you perhaps referring to pokemon X and Y?

Awesome. I'm getting X, too

1926066 BTW, (READ THIS AS CLOSE TO 6:00 AS POSSIBLE)

NIGHT OF THE SECOND DAY: 36 HOURS REMAIN

I got the game and it was SO AWESOME :rainbowkiss:

1948005 i know right? how many badges?

Just got my eighth

and a death count of 5

1962324 wow. very saved. such abomasnow. very hailstorm. great to be train. very dig. WOW!

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Wait, he can actually sing now?

De Lancie has been saying in interviews that he can't sing for approximately 25 years, and having heard him sing a little ditty about peanut butter on Spock vs Q, I believed him. But his father *was* the conductor of the Philharmonic Orchestra in Philadelphia, so maybe he just had low confidence because he knows what genuinely high musical talent is supposed to sound like.

Damn, am I gonna have to get rid of my running joke that Discord/Q can't sing? (And it comes up so much more often with Discord, too, because he's exactly the sort of character who will sing really really badly just to annoy the shit out of everyone)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39