• Published 26th Apr 2013
  • 826 Views, 53 Comments

Diamond Tiara likes online games - Moniker

  • ...
6
 53
 826

Chapter 2 At the friendly unicorn filly's house

As the earth filly walked by the bouquet she remembered she said she would come to her house she rushed back home swiped her laptop and walked into the bouquet. "Welcome to the bouquet what may I..... oh can I help you?" asked Rarity looking at Diamond Tiara. "Oh there you are come on up," said Sweetie Belle yelling down stairs

"Oh, I didn't know you two were friends, she always called you a demon," said Rarity.

"She did?" asked Diamond Tiara.

"All the time," said Rarity pushing up Diamond Tiara.

"Hay Sweetie Belle, so I've got my computer do you have yours?" asked Diamond Tiara.

"Yes I do see," Sweetie Belle pulled out a small white laptop from her saddle bag and placed it on the floor. "Diamond Tiara what's your screen name here?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"It's Diamond heart" said Diamond Tiara staring at her screen intently.

"Oh okay," said Sweetie Belle "ah there you are" she said walking close to Diamond Tiara's pony.

"Hay get away you can't be that popular I don't want that to rub off on my pony," said Diamond Tiara.

"No, you don't get it I'm level 30 I'm a great warrior, it would be good for you to be close to me, people would want to join you on epic quests and stuff, so it would be wise to let me follow you," said Sweetie Belle bringing up a good point.

"Fine, but don't get the wrong idea we aren't good friends in fact we are just some ponies playing this game together got it?" asked Diamond Tiara.

"How do I run?" asked Diamond Tiara facing Sweetie Belle's warrior.

"Oh that's easy you hold shift and move the way you want to," Sweetie Belle said joyfully.

"Thanks, that's gonna help a lot," said Diamond Tiara. Diamond walked around a computer server with over a thousand instantly she was approched by a villager asking for help. " Help, help I need help my friend went inside the graveyard and m...m...my friend hasn't come out yet," stettered the stallion pleading.

"Okay these quests you have to go for quick or else the pony you want to save will die," Diamond clicked on the yes button.

She rushed with Sweetie Belle to the graveyard where they were swarmed with zombie ponies. Diamond Tiara gave a high pitched sqeek as she pulled out her weak sword, but Sweetie Belle drew out a long iron sword that looked as if it was made to fight zombie ponies. Sweetie Belle defended Diamond Tiara with her iron sword and turned around for only a minute to hand Diamond Tiara an iron sword too.

As Diamond Tiara and Sweetie Belle cleared the mission, they heard each of their names called by Rarity.

"Sweetie Belle, Diamond Tiara dinner time!" yelled Rarity.

"Come on don't you want to eat Diamond Tiara?" before Diamond spoke her stomach growled loudly as her face grew reder she nodded "I could eat," she ran down stairs with Sweetie Belle.

"I am starving I have not eaten all day, I had to rush to school and never had time to pack a lunch" said Diamond

"Oh well this isn't too fancy but dig in," said Rarity.

"Thank you Rarity," said Diamond Tiara.

"Oh my pleasure," said the dress maker. After dinner Diamond Tiara helped with the dishes Sweetie belle was up stairs waiting for Diamond Tiara to finish. "Hay Rarity could I ask you a question?" asked Diamond Taria drying the dishes.

"About what dear?" asked Rarity handing Diamond a dish to dry.

"Well you see I have a friend who secretly likes something that she expects her friend doesn't like, she refuses to tell her. But it is just eating her up inside to keep a secret from somepony that she spends everyday with" Diamond Tiara said grinning. Rarity put her hoof to her mouth and giggled "I know that trick too you know so what is really going on?" asked Rarity lifting Diamond's head to see her eyes. "Fine you see I've just started playing the online video game and you see we always make fun of dorks but now I feel I'm becomeing a dork, because I'm enjoying playing with Sweetie Belle what should I do?" Diamond asked drooping her head to the black and white tiled floor.

"Now dear, you shouldn't make fun of other ponies looks or likes so I say you just tell your friend and she will accept it I promise," said Rarity patting her back.

Diamond walked up to Sweetie Belle's bedroom. "Hay finally take a seat let's keep playing," said Sweetie Belle climbing on her bed. "Um actually my daddy's gonna get home soon so I'd better get home but since Silver Spoon is gone, and I'm sure daddy is okay with it I could come over again tomorrow," said Diamond Tiara.

Diamond Tiara walked home seeing her father sitting down on a chair "Diamond honey where have you been?" asked her father. "I was with Sweetie Belle at her house," said Diamond Tiara.

"Oh, well you might want to get ready for bed," said Diamond's father.

"Okay good night daddy," she said walking up stairs. She sat in her bedroom thinking what to say in two days when Silver Spoon came back.

Author's Note:

Sorry to say but this story is going to be unfinished for a while.