• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 540 Views, 10 Comments

Evolvion - Ramboom



A human referred by her assistenes Ezzy, chosen at birth was chosen when she turned 13 to undergo a drug test to speed up our evolution.

  • ...
14
 10
 540

1 day till it openes!

I woke up on the floor I must have rolled out of my bed I woke up and changed into the white jumpsuit. I flew down to the ground and got a bit distorted until I saw Rarity's shop. I walked over to the shop. As I walked in I said "Rarity how is my dress coming along?" Somepony sighed and then she came up to me from behind. "So could I see it?" I asked expecting her to say no
"Of course darling, come with me." I flowed Rarity up some stares and into a messy room. I raised my eyebrows, my place wasn't nearly as messy. As I looked at the mess my eyed drifted over to a dress, it looked like my dress, "Wow Rarity this is so buitiful!"
Rarity blushed "oh it nouthing"
"Then I would like to see something!" I looked out at the sun. "Oh I have to go now, I want to look at the crash sight before somepony cleaned it up." And with that I ran out to my house I wanted to put the dress back so it didn't rip, Rarity would KILL me. When I got there I mover some sheets and flung another wok supply of meat, meds, a first ade kit, a tent, camping (I mean FULL ON camping like chemical burning stove) gear, Some song notes, a bag, axe, as I was about to leave when a pack of timber wolves bounced up on me. I swang my axe at them, killing one of them, then I chopped the second one in half I saw there was meat under all of the bark, not much but some, the third one ran away.

I walked back to the club trying to hide the axe. When I got back I layer out the notes and found the iPod. There was 2 songs that I liked Stronger and Good Ttime, I looked through the songs and only found Stronger. I walked over to the microphone neer the decks, there was also a drum set and a gatar. I tried to sing the song it was ok. The second time was good. I went over to the drums I played it and I might have nearly broken it. Teehee. It recorded the song, I then did a similar thing with the gater it also recorded. I then calapesed on the floor I felt like something was getting sucked out of me. When I got up agen I felt different, pure. It must just be me. I practiced more on the microphone. I hope it will be good enouth. I found a bathroom. I went in with my axe planing to clean it before I went out, so nopony sees the blood. I really should have a good scrub later. I feel so grimey.

I went out to see the there was a storm on the way. I flew above the clouds. There was a spare cloud. I took input into the house and hit it with my fist. It started to rain I washed under that warm water. It felt good to finally get clean. I dryer myself with the cloud. I dressed in my white jumpsuit. And sat down to listen to my iPod the clouds where nice and fluffy. I went outside and found rainbow dash working with the clouds I waved at her and she waved back then did a sonic rainboom, for some reasion.

I saw Apple Jack on the farm "Hey Apple Jack!"
"Howdy"
"Would you live some help?"
"Nah it's ok"
"Ok" and then I flew off the sun was setting and I saw a line in frount of Vinal's I walked across the line and told them that I am opening a club tomorrow. Most of the ponys looked exited. I was too. By the time I was done I joined the line to go in, the club opened and I maneged to sneak in. I saw Vinal and went up to her "hey crazy you might want to know I am opening a club tomorrow sooo yeah. Bye" and with that I left the club and flew home spreading wht word as I flew.

When I got home I fell onto the floor. I crawled over to my bag and ate some meat, more then I can in a day. Hoping that would stop it. I didn't know if it would. I hope I am ok for the opening tomorrow. I felt a little better. I went over to my dress which was on my bed and tried it on. It looked more buitiful on. This will make an empression on the ponys. I walked around and then sat down and some music started randomly playing. It was the normal firework. I layed down n my bed. Then I took off the dress and put on the orange jumpsuit. I curled up and fell asleep.

I dreamed of a monster. It called itself discord and said "Thank you for giving you power. I was reformed but now I will rain chaos all over this land."

I woke up with a start. I was asleep for Many 3 minutes. I flew to the top of the roof. I looked at the stares. "When will he come?" I asked my self. I closed my eyes and layed down I wondered what earth is like. I would never know... Sleep soon tock over my body with the stares twinkling above me and a gental brease.