• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 540 Views, 10 Comments

Evolvion - Ramboom



A human referred by her assistenes Ezzy, chosen at birth was chosen when she turned 13 to undergo a drug test to speed up our evolution.

  • ...
14
 10
 540

The clothes

I woke up and looked over my list. I went over to my bags, I had enouth meat to last 2 Weeks so clothes first. I turned the page and sceced what I would like for the club. It was a purple dress with a fanned out short skirt thing with random purple gems the top section was a deeper purple and was full of little gems. I flew out the window with the drawstring bag around my wrist. I clang onto my notebook and looked around for the dressmakers. I saw it and walked in.

"Welcome to - oh my dear what ARE you whering!" Said a mare who I recognized as Rarety
"What this? Well good that I am here then. Could you make me something like this?" I showed her the notebook. She took it with her magic.
"Well I would make some adjustments to your design, but ok."
"It is for a club I am planing on starting."
"What about Vinals?!"
"She fired me."
"So you weren't good enough?"
"Oh no I was TOO good" I smiled as I didn't want to many ponys to know what really hapened."I was outshineing her."
She nodded not quite believing me "Come tomorrow and check up on it, ok?"
"Thanks, how much do I oue you?"
"Nothing for your first time since you always where clothes."
"You know I have more clothes that survived the crash." I said the clothes was a white jumpsuit and a orange one that I hated.
"What was that?"
"Nouthing" not wanting to pay for the dress.

Next stop... The realastate
I looked around and after a LONG time I found one. I walked in and I was met buy a green green with a yellow mane. "Hello madam, what are you looking for today?"
"I am looking for somewhere where I could run a club. Do you have a place?"
"One, fully functional 50 bits, I don't think you would last long agenst Vinal"
"Hmmm I survived flesh being torn out of my back and 13 years without any friends, a crash, and this long with talking ponys, I can take on ANYTHING!"
"If you are shore then, come with me."

After a little wile of walking we came to a club with a neon sign outside saying GOOD TIME. He took me inside and turned on the lights. I raised my eyebrows. He told me "It is so cheep because we can't get somepony to by it.
I smiled and said "I will take it!"
"Are you shore?"
"Yep"
"We will go back and do the paperwork"

After the walk back I did the paper work and said in pony years I was 18, but I didn't know. It took a few minets of negotiation untill he let me have the club. After I flew as fast as I could and found Rainbow Dash. "COME ON, I have something no somePLACE to show you!"
She groaned "did you really do it?"
"Of coarse I did"
"We'll your bucked"
"You promised to help me how HELP ME set this place up!"
She rolled of the cloud she was on and I flew to the club. I walked inside and turned on the lights.
"Wow why dosent Vinal have this place?" Rainbow remarked
"The neon sign, hers says her name in big bold lights."
"Can I get my friends to help?"
"Shore we need all the help we can get."

After 10 minets exploring she came back. "There are one the way!"
I smiled and wated 2 more minets."
They came and the city mark crusaders yelled "cuty mark DJS" I shock my head.
"We need to get this place cleaned up first but then I will let you all have a lesson ok?"
"YAY" they yelled
"Let's get cracking!" I looked around and saw AJ, Rarity, Twilight, Pinky Pie , Fluttershy and her animals

Bu dusk the place was working and set up. "I can't thank you enouth. But I am going to stay here and I'm starving, and you might not like what I have to eat... Sooo, you might want to leave." Everyone but Rainbow and AJ nodded. I understood rainbow but Apple Jack! She looked at me "Why might we want to leave?"
I came out clean "I am an omnivore. I need to eat meat and plants."
AK was about to leave not wanting to see me eat meat. She instead just didn't look at me. After I started to think about the song that I should right, "Good time, Good time..." I mumbled. After a couple of minets I gave up. I noticed that Rainbow and AJ left.
I locked the door and walked to look at Vinal's I noticed that the line was smaller then usual. I smiled and went home when I got home I realized that I left my iPod there, it would be safe. I climbed into the bed and sleep soon found me.