• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 540 Views, 10 Comments

Evolvion - Ramboom



A human referred by her assistenes Ezzy, chosen at birth was chosen when she turned 13 to undergo a drug test to speed up our evolution.

  • ...
14
 10
 540

Prolog

I never new my parents and I was always referred by the scientists and You or Her but the people who brand me food, entertainment and clothes called me Ezzy. I just had a little room bed, bathroom, desk ect. In a week I was going to get a drug that will speed up the evolution till our next stage. I was scared because of what might happen to me after they are done. Ok. I will run away from here. What else am I meant to do?

"Hey Ezzy" said Amy
Hi Amy, what do you have for me this time?"
"Paperwork, saying about the effects it it does not work, and what will happen to you after we are done." She starter tearing up at that part.
"Ok, Is the drug ready?"
"Yes they just need to get it into you."
"Will it happen sooner?"
"Yes"
"Oh, I don't want it to happen sooner" then I started crying.
Then we just stood there with me in tears. Amy was the one to break the silance, "I better go now, I have to help get them shuttle ready."
"Ok"

The papers said that I could die and that when there where done with me they would send me into space, I have to get out of their when their are doing the tests. I look at the ships plans. It was to put me in suspension and orbit the earth for 1000000000 years. I will be able to leave the subs pension for 2 hours every 100000 years. I can't stop thinking that I might die. After they do the test or in space where no one can here you scream.

Author's Note:

I am,dyslexic so I need an editor plz