• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 540 Views, 10 Comments

Evolvion - Ramboom



A human referred by her assistenes Ezzy, chosen at birth was chosen when she turned 13 to undergo a drug test to speed up our evolution.

  • ...
14
 10
 540

The castle

I woke up with Twilight sleeping next to me with her wing over me. I stayed there until she woke up. Then 10 minutes past "when will she wake up!" I mumbled. That woke Twilight up. "Hi Twilight." I said a bit nervous about what the wing would mean.
"I know you are upset of being an Alicorn but it is not all bad when you start."
"I guess so, but Applejack couldn't find something to say."
"Come on, come down to my house and I will teach you magic."
"What about my name? Don't I need to change it?"
"To what?" Twilight relished that Ezzy wouldn't cut it.
"I don't know, maby?"
I jumped off the cloud and glided down to the town. I then walked through the town a few ponys bowed down but most just looked at me. Then I realized I haven't taken my element off. It was two green quavers on a matching gold band. I saw scoutaloo bowing down I smiled and said "You don't have to bow down, I am not a princess yet." I raised her head with my hoof. And smiled at her. "I was Ezzy." Everypony in earshot relaxed. I trotted along down to the library.
Twilight was behind me. "Why did you tell them to rise Ezzy I mean Melody?"
"Don't you? Anyway I am not a princess yet! And I might never be one."
"I guess so, lets start with levitation." Twilight went and got a book. Focus on the book and Imagine it lifting above the ground. I closed my eyes and my horn started to tingle. I opened my eyes and saw the book covered in a ever changing aura a good 2 meters off the ground. I was overcome with pride.

I left and wanting to go to my club to record some music. Then I saw Princess Luna. "Hello Luna" I smiled at her.
"Hello Ezzy or should I say Melody."
"So why are you here?"
"We need to talk about your coronation."
"Oh"
"Come with me."
"It the sun is setting soon! And my club!"
"We won't be long." Luna replied
I flew behind Luna. In about 10 minutes we where at Canterlot Castle. Wow that was a fast flight.

"Me and my sister want a room set up for you."
"But won't I be staying in Ponyvill?"
"Twilight is only staying in Ponyvill for her friends. And the seventh element is not an element of harmony. Only it is used to get it started."
"So music is not as important?"
"No it is more important Melody"
"How can it be more important?!"
"Friendship rests with all ponies, but music with a few"
I was confused and Luna lead the way to a room. It was white with music noted covering the floor. And black carpet. There was a cloud bed shaped like a music note. There was instruments all over the place. "I will leave you to settle in, a taler will be coming in soon to make you a dress for your coronation."
"Thanks."
Luna left and I felt like I was trapped. A sleeped on my bed then a taler came in. I jumped off my bed and she showed me a design for my dress. "I will look like a cake." I said. "One nopony would want to eat"
"I will think of a new design then Miss." He bowed then left the room.
I left the room looking for the kitchen. I bumped into a maid she spoke up "oh sorry Miss!" She bowed
"What is your name?" I said with a smile.
"Dusty Miss."
"Please don't call me Miss, call me Melody."
"We are not allowed to call you by your name until the coronation."
"Forget rules now where can I get some food!"
"Come with me Miss ops I mean Melody."
We walked to the kitchen and started to eat some cookies. When I stepped outside the room a cool breeze hit me. The moon was up and I saw Luna flying down from raising the moon. I went inside and I saw that I was being called to Clestia's dinner and Luna's breakfast. I went into the dining room and sat down on a aqua pillow. I was served some flower salid. I was a bit nervous about eating flowers but it turned out to be very yummy.

After I curled up on my bed. And found a book to read. It was a Dearing Doo. It was fairly interesting, I will try to find the next book tomorrow so I don't have to look for it later. I finally fell asleep with the book near my hoof.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I walked out onto my balcony and flew off. I flew to Ponyvill and curled up into a small ball on a cloud. Then I saw my old house. I picked up the bags and carried them to the Canterlot Castle.

When I got back I dumped the stuff on the floor and went through the stuff. I found a suicide needle, I wish I could use it now. I noticed that the notes on the wall where moving. I sighed and curled back into the bed. It was warmer but not as soft as the bed at home. I miss the club. I wonder if Twilight new about about this. I fell asleep on the bed.