• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 540 Views, 10 Comments

Evolvion - Ramboom



A human referred by her assistenes Ezzy, chosen at birth was chosen when she turned 13 to undergo a drug test to speed up our evolution.

  • ...
14
 10
 540

The drug

3 days passed then someone yelled at me "Hey You wake up, it is time for your needle." I knew they didn't want me to talk so I followed them as they lead me to a large room with a silver table. "Sit on there" he said then he left with me climbing onto the table. And I saw a caveman in a cage. At least I knew what was coming to me. Some people that I never saw before came in and pinned me down on the table. The scientist came back with a HUGE needle in his hand. I started skierming hoping to get into the ventilation. Then he come down and stabed me with the needle in my thigh. Then pushed down the plunger. I could feel the fluid flowing to every part of my body. Then it started

I screamed as loud as I could, it felt like my insides where being brned then tone out by knives. Then someone said that chunkes of my flash where being torn out of my back and dangling by a vein or artery. I screamed louder and they just flipped me onto my back and reviled a place for my head to slip into. They strapped it down and then I started kicking. Then smeone that eather cared for me or hated me hit me on the the head with something really hard then Amy said "I am sooooo sorry I just couldn't bear this." Then I blacked out.

I woke up to I patting on my back, And a voice telling me to wake up. I tryed to role over then a sharp pain shot throw something I had grown on my back."what hapened to me?" I asked then Amy helped me up and I saw I was in a room full of mirrors. I saw that I grew a pair of blue wings with white tinted top I was dragging them as I walked. "You look so buitiful" Amy remarked. But I just couldn't stop staring at myself. Amy then bent down to one of my wings and tried to help me get some feeling into my wings after an hour of thus I could fold them and flap them gently.

After a long time I asked "have they done the tests?" Amy just nodded then told me that I would have to go into spenshion soon. I started to cry. Their was no escape now. "Are outher people going to get the drug?" I didn't want another soal to go through what i went through Amy said "no because of the pain you went through. I am the one that gave birth to you." I just stood their staring at her, trying to see what she in thinking.

Then a scientist said to me "Come on, you need to get ready for the launch. You will be put in supsion during the launch then taken out for your first 2 hour break." I just knocked and flowed him out of the room. Then he gave me a set of serial suspension clothes. I put them on. Then he helped me into the container and set the timer for remote opining then he told me that I would have to set the timer on the ship. Then he closed the container I had 3 minutes before I start to go to sleep. I saw the ship in the elevater I tryed to fight the chamber to see the ship all the way up but then I fell asleep halfway up.