• Published 22nd Nov 2013
  • 1,195 Views, 22 Comments

Dinky and Doctor - Dream Volt



Dinky adventrues with her favorite stallion in the world

  • ...
6
 22
 1,195

Meeting and Reunion

Momma was hugging him tightly. So tightly The Doctor was clearly having trouble breathing. Momma was surprisingly strong. I smiled at the sight, including The Doctor struggling to escape. But of course then momma stopped hugging right before his need to breathe got serious. Star had walked in during and rolled her eyes, but said nothing. I then realized I should make this clear as possible as soon as I could.

"Momma, Star, as you know, this is The Doctor. Doctor I would like to introduce you to my mother Ditzy Doo, and my sister Amethyst Star."

"Charmed as ever." Said Star, rolling her eyes then giving a light snort.

Momma looked down and sighed, but then looked up, eyes focusing briefly on The Doctor and smiling. "I prefer it if ponies call me Derpy though." Momma then giggled

"Hmmm, I could be wrong but isn't that not exactly positive?"

"I don't think so, and most ponies don't even get the reference." Momma then laughed. "I think it's funny."

"Ah, well it's a pleasure to meet you." The Doctor smiled "Are all ponies so, hug happy."

"Well, not really, but it's been a long time." Momma gave a tiny smile. "I know you've been around but you haven't been here. You're very important to this family."

"What do you mean exactly…"

Then momma turned away. One of her eyes was still looking at him. "I can't tell you."

"What? Why not. There is clearly something more going on than just…"

"She won't tell you." Said Star. "So since this is clearly the first time the Tardis is currently stuck in a hole in the street right?"

I nodded.

"Fine. Then I'll go pull it out of there and meet up with you soon as I can. You can go with mom and Dinky to talk to Blinkie."

"Wait, you plan to drag it back here?"

Star rolled her eyes. "No, I plan to levitate her. I am a very powerful unicorn. Before Twilight moved here probably the most powerful in town. I could probably even try teleporting her, but she really hates that."

I then giggled. "But she can't open jars."

Star glared at me briefly, then walked out the door. I giggled again. It was really silly. In fact it's not even all jars, she can open jelly but not pickles for instance. Momma said I shouldn’t tease her but it's fun and most of the time she giggles after giving me the look. I guess she always does try to look her best in front of The Doctor even though it's just to show off or something like that. I don't quite get it.

Author's Note:

Yea, I'm not trying to be subtle. Only the Doctor should miss it, and only because he's assuming things he shouldn't.