• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,307 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony FiM (And the legend/journey of the Supreme Karas) - Rocka Leone



It is all about a human who is a Karas that came into another world that is called Equestria and help somepony to fulfil a destiny along with his own that he didn’t know that he’s to become a legend.

  • ...
6
 5
 1,307

Chapter 5 Pt3

Chapter 5

Preparing for the best night ever Part 3

(Best night ever)

It’s the night of the Gala at the Canterlot Palace; Scott was there in his armour (without the helmet) and standing beside Celestia at the throne in the ballroom. The room was huge with all the guests, orchestra and buffet. Celestia asked Scott to get her a drink from the wine stand at the buffet and Scott did get the drink and some food just in case if she was a little peckish. When Scott came back to the throne with the drink and plate he sees Twilight come up to them in the gala dress that Scott fixed. Celestia took her drink from Scott’s hands with her magic to have a sip Scott and Celestia said her greetings to Twilight and stood beside the other side of the throne. Twilight explained to Celestia about the disaster back in Ponyville when all of Rarity’s dresses were ruined and Scott fixed them back to when they were.

‘Hmm I wonder if he could fix me and my sister’s royal regalia’ thought Celestia while smiling to Scott.

A couple of hours later there was an incident happened in the ballroom Twilight felt embarrassed as her friends caused it to make the gala collapse everypony was mad at the ones who wrecked it and the princess was trying to calm everypony down but most of them were still angry at the Mane six that caused it. Scott couldn’t wait for that to get any worse than it is and so he went off in a different direction while his armour disappeared. Celestia and some of the ponies looking at Scott and was wondering where he’s going.

Scott walked onto the stage where the orchestra is and helped up a grey pony with a purple treble clef cutie mark and asked her name and what she plays. She replied her name is Octavia and plays the Cello that gave him an idea on the song. Then Scott went and asked the conductor if he can borrow a few members of the orchestra and a violin. The conductor nodded and asks the orchestra to listen to Scott. So Scott asked Octavia to get Vinyl scratch and a few certain players for this song.

When Octavia returned to him with the musicians that he asked for, Scott told the plan for the song and given them different sheets of music also told Vinyl about the idea and she agreed to help. Scott said to play along if you can follow, then he started to play.


(Music that Scott played and singed with Octavia, Vinyl joined in the music.)

While music was playing, everypony in the crowd were looking surprised at the group on stage with what they’re doing while they are hearing the tune and then were smiling while tapping hooves and bobbing to the beat. The Princess smiled at Scott while she thought didn’t know that he could sing and play music, as well beside from creating the drawings and dresses from Twilight’s story.

After the song has ended there was a silence in the entire room until it started to get louder from all the cheering from everypony including the orchestra who were surprised. Scott was pleased and glad that everypony is not mad anymore. While he was about to put the violin down and returned to the princess with pride. The crowd was asking Scott to do another song, even Celestia would like Scott to play again as well and made him blush a little, and then Spitfire came forward and asks an upbeat kind of song. Due to that Scott picks the violin up again, gave some sheets of music to Vinyl, Octavia and the other musicians to help in the next song and walked to the microphone, ‘In this next song, we are welcome if you dance along with this, if you want and this song is called ‘hunter of stars.’’(or ‘the way you are’ if you like to hear)

(Music that Scott played and singed while the chosen musicians played.) (you can pick either one or both.)

While in the song some of the ponies feel the emotion of the song and some were dancing along with stomping to the beat. Celestia smiled even more while bobbing her head, because she figured out his plan that he was cheering up everypony with music that was played from his world, Spitfire, Twilight and the other girls agreed as well.

After the second song has ended the entire room started to cheer for an encore again, the Princess came forward up to Scott and asked him to come and dance with her in the next encore. Everypony was shocked for what she said and Scott dropped the instrument with in shock. Scott snapped out and asks another violin player called Fiddlesticks (twin sister or cousin to Octavia) from the orchestra to take his place for the next song.

While everything is ready Scott’s in his armour again and went with Celestia to the middle of the room and Scott felt nervous as he was holding her like the ballroom dances. Scott whispered to Celestia that if she likes Spanish music and she nodded. Celestia and Scott both took a deep breath and the song has started as they started to dance.

(Different music played with more of a beat.)

While in the song some of the ponies joined in with the dancing while Spitfire, Twilight and her friends eyes were gleaming at Scott and Celestia. The seven ponies didn’t know that the princess can dance on her hindlegs with Scott and they look like they in some trance. Scott and Celestia were smiling to each other and at the end of the song Scott ended the dance with him holding the princess while leaning down and looked into her eyes and finish with a kiss on the lips while there were gasps from the entire room seeing of what is going on.

After that both of them were blushing with eyes wide open and looked around the room as they look with their mouths opened especially the mane six and Spitfire. Scott put Celestia down and took a few steps back then bowed while trying to hide his blush also thinking what the hell he just did. He was about to apologise but then got interrupted from the crowd applauding from the dance they had. The princess came right past Scott and said quietly ‘Thanks for the dance’, kissed him on the cheek while they both still bushing.

The Princess declared the gala finally over and every one left while Scott went to his room in the Palace to sleep in his bed from this long night and couldn’t stop thinking that he just kissed the princess in front of everypony at the Gala then he nodded off. While he was asleep, Luna (in her adult form) came into the room quietly and kissed him on the cheek while his face turns red and smiled.

“Thank you for making Big Sis happy and made my night the best night ever for Me.” she whispered with a little blush while smiling and left the room. Little did she know that she herd him saying while sleeping ‘you’re…*yawn*…welcome’.

End of part 3 of Chapter 5