• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,307 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony FiM (And the legend/journey of the Supreme Karas) - Rocka Leone



It is all about a human who is a Karas that came into another world that is called Equestria and help somepony to fulfil a destiny along with his own that he didn’t know that he’s to become a legend.

  • ...
6
 5
 1,307

Chapter 7 Pt1

Chapter 7

(Part 1) Farewell our hero

Writer Comment:
“This chapter will show in two parts with some alteration from the final episode ‘Magical Mystery Cure’.”

It was noon in Ponyville, Twilight, Spike and Scott were fixing a major problem since this morning. The problem started was last night that twilight received a book from Celestia to finish a spell that The Great Starswirl the Bearded left behind. When Twilight read the unfinished spell, Scott noticed the element of magic reacted and changed elements of harmony and looked back at Twilight who said that the spell did nothing. ‘But it did’ thought Scott since he saw it in a vision. In the morning she found out the unfinished spell did do something to her friends, their lives and cutie marks have changed and ruining Ponyville with this crisis? When we got to back to the Library Twilight went to her room crying and blaming that this is her fault for running her friends.

When Scott came to Twilight’s room he went up to her, sat next to her and hugged her for the moment saying to her hear that ‘you can fix this, these are your friends you’re talking about,’ Scott let go of Twilight and left the room. Twilight got up, picked up the elements and left with Spike to save her friends. When Twilight came back with her friends fixed she asked Scott to give her the book and a quill so she can finish the spell. After the spell is written Scott touched her head for a pat to say well done but as he did the elements started to react and covered Twilight and Scott in an orb of light then they disappeared right in font of the girls who were in shock from looking at the scorch mark.

Twilight appeared in a strange realm that looks like space and see Scott and Celestia in front of her. After Celestia’s Ballard, Scott pointed to her heart, then Twilight look down as she looks like she had something that unlocked from within her and with another bright light emitted they were in front of the Library where Twilight friends came out and saw Twilight being a bit different than usual. They found out that the unicorn has turned into an alicorn and they were pleased for what she has become.

Twilight was looking at Scott and noticed a glowing circle above him also he was glowing as well. Twilight asked Celestia what’s happening but Scott answered it because Celestia was crying. Scott said to Twilight ‘now that your destiny has finally been fulfilled and with that come to pass, now I can return to my world.’ Twilight ran to Scott and hugged him in a tight grip with tears that said not to go. Scott let go of Twilight and gave her his watch and said ‘give this to me, if I ever returned, promise’. Twilight looked at the watch and picked it up with her magic, then turned to Scott with a smile and a nod and did the pinkie promise. Scott smiled back and waved as he said ‘farewell, Princess Twilight’, he bowed, turned into gold dust and went through the circle then the circle disappeared.

Everypony was crying from this sad day while Twilight, Cadance, Celestia, & Luna looked to the skies on the Library’s balcony, thinking the memories of their adventure with Scott since the beginning. Twilight & others looked at the watch and Twilight saying to the others that ‘this is what’s left of our saviour’, then they looked back up in tears and said in unison in their minds that no one else would hear ‘farewell our love’.

End of part 1 of Chapter 7