• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,302 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony FiM (And the legend/journey of the Supreme Karas) - Rocka Leone



It is all about a human who is a Karas that came into another world that is called Equestria and help somepony to fulfil a destiny along with his own that he didn’t know that he’s to become a legend.

  • ...
6
 5
 1,302

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

An Arrival of a Stranger?

Writer Comment:
“WARNING! This is not the beginning ”

This starts at the ruined castle in the Everfree Forest where Twilight and her friends are fighting against Nightmare Moon. The Elements of harmony have just appeared before the Mane six and try to do an attack with them, but Nightmare Moon managed to strike and they all collapsed apart from one purple unicorn.

“Is that…all you got!” Twilight shouted to Nightmare who was shocked with eyes opened wide at the purple strong-willed unicorn.

Twilight was barely standing her ground from Nightmare’s attack and before Nightmare attacks again, a glowing circle appeared at the ruins gate.

Nightmare and Twilight both looked in a shock of how it came out of nowhere and something is coming through that circle. A strange black figure appeared through the circle causing a slight breeze around the area making the ponies in the room speechless for what they saw. The black figure drew out a blade from his back and pointed at Nightmare.

“Who are you? You dare point your weapon at the ruler of Equestria!” Nightmare yelled with rage at the figure.

“No Nightmare Moon, I know who the True ruler of Equestria is and I’m here to stop you!” The figure replied back in low tone and while running towards Nightmare.

The figure’s blade collided with Nightmare’s horn and caused a small rupture and a standstill.

“How do you know my name and what in the Name of Equestria are you?!” Nightmare growled.

“I’m not from Equestria, O’ Mare in the Moon and I’m following a promise to protect the elements and to stop you”
The figure whispered to Nightmare face so no one else can hear it.

Nightmare got madder for what the figure just said but got pushed back and sent flying straight though a wall with a kick. While she got knocked out, the figure went to Twilight and spoke into her ear his plan.

“Use the elements and aim them at me so I can finish this.” The figure said while Twilight is shocked about this idea.

“B-B-But I don’t k-know if you will h-handle that k-kind of p-p-power.” Twilight nervously answered back still in shock that a creature she doesn’t know is talking to her.

“We don’t have a choice; it’s the only way to stop her. There is no other way.” The figure said.

Twilight was about to say something but got interrupted by one of her friends Applejack, An orange mare, earth pony with a Stetson hat and a cutie mark of three apples.

“Twilight let’s trust his plan.” said Applejack. “If it’s the only way, then we have no choice.”

The other ponies agreed and turned to Twilight for her answer. Twilight finally made her answer and gathered her friends and start doing the elements of harmony purification spell. While Twilight and her friends are using the elements to charge the spell, Nightmare Moon bust through the rubble and charging to the figure in rage like a buffalo or a rhino.

“Now Twilight!” The figure yelled and Twilight fired the spell at him.

The figure aimed his sword to the spell and the spell absorbed into the blade. Then figure redirected his blade and stabbed right into Nightmare’s chest and doing so a bright explosion erupted between them and cause some damage within the ruins. The ponies were wondering what’s going on behind this smoke. The smoke starts to clear and they see the figure slowly moving away, while slowly withdrew his blade away into the sheath on his back from a pony that is collapsed on its side. The ponies thought it was Nightmare Moon but when the smoke is completely gone, it wasn’t her.

When the ponies were about to celebrate their victory, when a light shined in front of them and when the light faded away stood Princess Celestia with her wings wide open looking and smiling down at the collapsed pony.

“Princess Luna, dear sister” Celestia said softly to her.

Luna opened her eyes in front of Celestia and gasped with fear. While the other ponies gasped that the Princess has a sister.

“It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. It is time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister. Will you accept my friendship once again?” Celestia said with a smile.

Luna starts to cry and went to hug her big sister and Celestia hugged back with tears.

“I'm so sorry! I missed you so much, big sister!” Luna said with relief.

“You should thank these ponies who used the elements to set you free.” said Celestia with a smile to the six ponies.

“Actually, It’s not just us Princess; the idea came from the strange creature, over there.” Twilight replied while pointed the direction to the figure.

Everypony looked at the figure at the distance where Twilight pointed. Princess Celestia and Twilight was gonna say thanks to the stranger but when they stand in front of the figure then the he collapsed and started to glow. The ponies gathered round the stranger and thought it was transmutation of a shapeshift spell or but what’s left was an injured creature and a funny watch slipped out of his hand landed by Twilight’s hoof.

The ponies were wondering who or what this person is, they thought of his look and found that it’s a male and then Celestia mentioned to the group that this creature is a human. The other ponies were surprised; they have never seen a human before. The human have pale skin and dark brown patch of fur on his head with clothes that looked dirty with blood and dirt also he had claw-marked areas on the top half on the human with injuries. Twilight picked up the watch with her magic, she saw a glow from the watch and hid it in her saddlebag when no one is looking, while doing so, the human moaned in pain while he's out cold from the battle. Celestia did a teleportation spell and transport everypony and person to the Ponyville Hospital. Some of the patients and staff were surprised of when the mane six and princesses appeared in the reception hall of the Hospital with a creature on Celestia’s back.

“This person needs to be treated NOW!” Celestia said urgently to the hospital staff’s head nurse, Nurse Readheart.

Nurse Readheart told unicorn doctors and nurses carefully levitated him with their magic and took them into a room and started to treat him.

While the human is being treated the two princesses and the mane six are in the waiting room thinking if he will make it.

“I hope he’s alright.” said Twilight with worried feelings.

“Have faith My Faithful Student, have faith.” replied Celestia with feeling of her own which caught Luna seeing her sister feeling weird about the creature just now. Twilight told everyone that she will be at the Library and went off.

When she got into the Library she started to do research of the watch that was dropped by the human. She picked out the watch from her saddlebag with her magic and placed it on the table and then the watch glowed again but made Twilight more curious about it.

‘What is so special about this old watch? Let’s see if you are hiding something?’ she thought to herself while looking at the watch. She noticed somehow that the watch blinked reviling an eye and looking at her made Twilight jumped back. When she looks back to the watch and the watch did nothing. Twilight thought that she was hallucinating then she went to her personal collection of books in her bedroom of the Library. While Twilight is getting a few books to find out what’s with this watch. She didn’t even notice that the watch blinked again and keeping an eye on her like it’s alive.

End of Chapter 1

Author's Note:

this not the part of how he got here because it is in the upcoming chapters.