• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,302 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony FiM (And the legend/journey of the Supreme Karas) - Rocka Leone



It is all about a human who is a Karas that came into another world that is called Equestria and help somepony to fulfil a destiny along with his own that he didn’t know that he’s to become a legend.

  • ...
6
 5
 1,302

Chapter 6 Pt1

Chapter 6

(Part 1) Karas Missing or Defeated?

Writer Comment:
“This chapter will show in two parts with some alteration from the two part episode ‘A Canterlot Wedding’.”

It has been five months since the gala and Scott and Princess Luna are in Cloudsdale doing some work for Princess Celestia (if you’re wondering how a human is on clouds? The answer is that he in his armour. Somehow he gained a new mode change called ‘Sonic Wing Mode’ he looks like his basic Karas armour but with wings and parts from the jet mode also he can fly but not as fast as jet mode and it's made up so no image on that). Everything was fine until a pegasi messenger called Derpy Hooves came to give a letter to Scott from Celestia. Scott opened the letter and was surprised for what it says. Celestia wants him to come back to the Palace for the royal wedding that just declared a week ago and to witness this major event and also be the one to give her niece Mi Amore Cadenza (or known as Cadance) to the groom Shining Armour (Twilight’s brother) down the isle since Celestia is playing preacher (Vicar) at the wedding. Scott remembers Cadance being a foalsitter to Twilight since she was a filly and knew that Shining Armour is the Twilight’s brother and also captain of the guard to the Solar Regent. Scott didn’t want to leave Luna alone, but she insists him to go on for the wedding and said that she can finish the rest herself. So Scott mode change into jet mode and went to the Palace as fast as he can.

When Scott got to the Palace he turned back to Karas (without the helmet) and went to the room where they are getting married. When he got to the doors he sees Twilight and Cadance talking. I was about to go up to them but something wasn’t right and the answer to that was the aura coming from Cadance that Scott sensed was dark like the demons from his world and saw that she was about to attack Twilight and He interrupt it with his blade. Twilight was surprised that how he got here and having his weapon aiming at Cadance, she thought that Scott may know it as well because he can read auras.

“Where’s the real Cadance?” Scott said with an angry look while pointing her with his blade and Cadance did a little evil smile that made Scott mad and dashed towards to her. “Answer me, Impostor!” He shouted.

He was about to do a slash and then Cadence hit him in the chest with a magical attack that cracked his armour and also broke his blade (how that happened was due to the mode change drained his energy, so he only had enough to keep the armour and blade stable). Twilight went to Scott to where he landed and to if he is all right. Twilight looked back at Cadance in fear as she did a teleportation spell on the two that knew her real identity.

Celestia came into the room wondering what all the commotion is about and saw Cadance in the room crying in front of a broken weapon. Celestia came close to the weapon and remembered who it belongs to. She turned to Cadance and asked what’s happened.

Cadance said that ‘there were these strange monsters and Scott came to help me and Twilight but he got defeated and his weapon and armour broke while the monsters took him and Twilight away from here.’

Celestia was mad that there were monsters in the Palace and sad to believe that Scott got defeated. She alerted Shining armour to do a barrier that covers all over Canterlot so the culprits can’t escape and while that was happening Cadance was smiling that says ‘everything is coming to plan’.
“Now time to begin phase two.” Cadence said with an evil tone in her voice.

End of part 1 of Chapter 6