• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,305 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony FiM (And the legend/journey of the Supreme Karas) - Rocka Leone



It is all about a human who is a Karas that came into another world that is called Equestria and help somepony to fulfil a destiny along with his own that he didn’t know that he’s to become a legend.

  • ...
6
 5
 1,305

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ponyville’s saviour

Scott and Celestia finish the story and waited for the rest of the Ponies to answer while blushing. Everypony were shock that Scott slept, cried and kissed with the Princess, but Twilight was shocked the most. With a look down at the drawing of her cutie mark and compared it to her one on her flank, (the marks both match) while made a strange depressed feeling. Twilight found out that she was the one that brought Scott to this world and she feels like it’s her fault. Twilight stood up, dropped the drawing and left the room in a hurry. While everypony were puzzled from what just happened, Scott manages to get out of the bed and followed Twilight at a steady pace to the roof of the Hospital the other ponies in the room were surprised about his height guessing that he’s a couple inches taller than Celestia (with the horn and crown). When Scott got to the roof he saw Twilight in the corner wrapped herself in a ball, he slowly walked up and sat down beside her while seeing her crying and hearing what she said.

“It’s my fault, all my fault that He’s trapped here for 10 years because I couldn’t control my magic at the entrance exam.” said Twilight while crying.

“It’s not your fault. Have you ever heard of a thing call fate? If you do you should know that fate does things to make sure that person’s destiny is to be fulfilled and fate made you to meet with me and me to meet with you. Fate brought me here to make sure that your destiny is fulfilled and then I can go home when you’ve succeeded.” said Scott calmly causing Twilight to come out of her ball and turned to him.

“But what about your family or that Council of yours finds out you’re missing?” yelled Twilight in more tears.

“If you remember my story of how I got here, I said that my family was killed by demons and the Council will be busy with the demons that are still attacking our world, before finding me missing.” said Scott.

Twilight was still crying with her hooves that covered her face, but then notices Scott carefully picked her up to put her on his lap and started to hug her.

“The past stays in the past. Now here I am, here for you, even if you received the saddest pain or the deepest sorrow, I will always be there for you. That’s what friends do, to show that they care, care for the people or ponies that are friends.” Scott said quietly to one of Twilight’s ears and then she wrapped her forelegs around his neck hugging back while crying.

In the middle all of that the rest were at the door and watched the whole thing and try not to interfere with their cries. Scott saw the rest of the group at the roof door knowing that they think, the others know what he’s gonna say and they went back down.

“Come on Twilight, lets go back to your friends, if not I might have to call you either Twinkle or Sparkler.” said Scott while chuckled. Twilight nodded and giggled back.

“O*yawn*kay…” said Twilight then she went to sleep.

Scott stands up while still holding Twilight carefully as he went back to the room while Twilight still wrapped her forelegs around his neck. When they got back to the room everypony were about to speak, but Scott shush them and pointed at Twilight. Everypony looked at the sleeping Twilight in his arms and smiling while they gave a silently awe. Scott went to the bed and put Twilight on to rest and told the others quietly to leave the room to continue their conversation before twilight left. They all left the room leaving Twilight on the bed and Scott quietly close the door, gave a quiet sigh and look to the rest of the ponies, who are still smiling at him. Princess Luna went to him and said.

“I don’t know how you did it but that was some magic of friendship. Nice work.” she said.

“Yeah” said the rest in unison quietly.

“You are something that’s for sure.” said Celestia while hugging Luna with her wing.

Scott blushed, just then he was about to say something when a loud noise erupted from outside and a crash came from the room that Twilight was in. Scott and the others went through the door to see what’s left of the room. Scott looked out of the window and saw a monster in the town square holding Twilight. The others saw it too, Scott knew that monster was the same demon that hurt Celestia back at the castle 10 years ago, but it’s somehow mutated in a stronger form and terrorizing Ponyville. Scott face changed from caring to serious because he had enough of this and went out of the room. The other Ponies follow him out of the building and stop to see Scott walk up to the Town Square where the monster is. The monster/demon looked at the figure walking up and stopped in front of him then the monster laughed for what he sees.

“So we meet again Karas.” said the monster. “If you’re hoping to win this time, think again I got stronger after these 10 years.”

“Yeah and this time, you wished you never came back!” he yelled in an angry tone and took his watch out while he started to count.

Everypony in Ponyville is watching from afar of what is happening here and Celestia knew this is gonna happen that look on his face was the same look of determination back when he got here and with that she said ‘somepony is gonna to be killed.’ Luna and the others look at Celestia from what she said then looked back to Scott as he still counting then he said ‘and it is ten, sway to and fro sway!’ then the watch started to glow and nearly everypony got blinded by the glowing light.

(Transformation and battle sequence from one of the Karas movies)

After the transformation he drew his blade from his scabbard from the back and went into a pose which cause a draft in the area while everypony in the Square was in shock. Scott dashed at the monster so fast nopony could notice. When he jumped and punched it into the monster jaw he flew up high while it’s still holding Twilight.

Scott flicked his blade and it opened up emitting a strange aura, next his eyes turn red then the area turned dark with a full White moon appear in the sky above, then he did multiple slashes then turned into a giant black bird (raven or crow I don’t know), jumped high to the moon, spread its wings then screeches loudly and shatter like glass to reveal the Karas and came down aiming at the monster with a giant vertical slash.

Then he grabbed Twilight with his free arm. Scott managed to land and the monster is about to attack again making some of the ponies to close their eyes and scream, but they opened their eyes after the silence, when they saw the monster isn’t moving at all. As Scott put Twilight down, his blade closes and when the blade fully within the sheath,

the monster just got turned to ash or dust while Scott transformed back while walking to Twilight. Princess Celestia, Luna and the Mane Six (minus Twilight) were very surprised that Scott brought forth the moon for a moment in that attack. Rainbow Dash secretly had her stopwatch on and timed the entire fight and from the result after, she was in shock (the stopwatch reads 3 seconds). With that time beats her record for clearing the sky and the Wonderbolts track record but she doesn’t believe that he beat them or their Captain.

Everypony else in Ponyville was still shocked for what they saw in the Town Square with Scott did the transformation, the fight and how the monster was destroyed. Scott carefully holding Twilight up again next to her friends and while he was checking for injuries on her, he heard cheering from the distance. Scott looked behind him and saw a lot of Ponyville ponies cheering for what he’s done. A brown mare with a silvery-grey mane & tail with a scroll on her flank came up to Scott and said.

“Greetings I’m Mayor Mare, Mayor of Ponyville, We thank you for what you’ve done and hear by decree with the consent from the princess for all to hear, that you’ll be known as Ponyville’s saviour.”

Mayor Mare pulled a hoof in front of Scott and he smiled back while gave his hand to the Mayor and shake for the complement. All the ponies in Ponyville & the princess were clapping (pony version of clapping is stomping) and cheering for Scott’s bravery. Twilight woke up still in Scott’s arms and remembered what happened; she jumped off of Scott and said.

“Thank you for saving me.” Twilight then she kissed on his cheek and He just remembered that his injuries weren’t finished healing and made him collapsed while blushing, then while the ponies came to see if he all right and found out that he is sleeping. Twilight friends, the princess and Ponyville were laughing of what just happened, while Twilight was giggling a little with a sleeping Hero’s head on her lap.

A couple of hours later Pinkie Pie did a party for Scott’s victory and his ‘Welcome to Equestria 10 years ago’ at the same time. With the party ended both princesses returned to the castle in Canterlot and Scott stayed a few nights at Twilight’s Library cause he still has Celestia’s promise to do, but not in the shadows anymore. This time he does it together with his new friends.

End of Chapter 4