• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 6,521 Views, 141 Comments

A Titan in Equestria, or, Shadows of Friendship... - BreakDown



So, how would things change for Equestria, if Twilight wasn't there, and instead, a certain moody girl was given a chance to discover the magic of friendship in a world of true peace and harmony? Lets find out, shall we...

  • ...
6
 141
 6,521

Bunny Raven?

Many worlds exist, some we know, others we don't. So what happens, when two worlds collide, and a great change occurs? One where, instead of Twilight Sparkle, a certain moody Teen comes to save Equestria? What differences would there be? What similarities? Who knows, but, lets find out...

A Titan in Equestria...

Or...

Shadows of Friendship...


She was so tired, yet she knew that she had to get up, something wasn't right. Her body felt unusually heavy, and as she slowly opened her eyes, everything seemed far too colorful. 'Ugh, what happened?' She inwardly questioned, and slowly began the arduous task of simply keeping her eyes open. The bright colorful terrain struck her first, and did a remarkable job of confusing her beyond belief. 'I must be having a nightmare.' She decided with a shiver, and finally took notice of how the world looked as if it was much bigger than she was used to.

'That... can't be a good sign.' She decided internally and slowly rose up to her feet, only to lose her balance and fall back to the ground. Balling her fists in the unusually large grass she pushed back up once more, only to wobble as she couldn't find her balance. 'Why can't I stand up?' The moody girl inwardly questioned, and then fell forward onto her face, a deep frown across her face. 'Today is really not my day.' She decided with a slight snort, and took notice of a pair of floppy white flaps hanging in front of her face.

Reaching out for the flaps, she instead found a pair of pure snow white paws and arched a brow. 'Okay... I have paws... when did that happen?' The moody teen mentally questioned before tugging down the white flaps, which caused her to wince and realize it wasn't a flap, it was an ear... 'Floppy white ears and white paws... so I'm a bunny.' The moody teen realized and mentally groaned while bringing a paw to her face. 'How and why did I turn into a bunny?' The moody teen had to wonder, and then sighed tiredly and turned over to lay on her back.

She raised her paws up to push back her hood, and then felt around for what further changes had occurred to her face. 'Lets see, cute button nose, check...' She thought with a frown as her paws came into contact with the tiny pink nose at the center of her face. 'Buck teeth, of course I would have buck teeth...' She thought with a mental scowl as she tapped a tooth with one of her claws. 'My eyes are kind of small, and I don't seem to have any whiskers, that's kind of odd...' The moody teen noted before moving her paws to the center of her forehead and felt a wave of relief wash over her.

'Well at least my Chakra is still there.' The moody teen noted with a slit glimmer of happiness when she found the tiny gem, which she quickly beat down and forced into the back of her mind. 'Remember your training, find your center, control your emotions, never let them control you.' The moody teen though to herself while closing her eyes, and internally reciting her Mantra as she doubted she could as a bunny. 'Azaroth, Metrion, Zinthos... Azaroth, Metrion, Zinthos... Azaroth, Metrion, Zinthos...' The moody teen inwardly recited until she felt calm and serene within herself.

The moody teen leaned up to look down at her body, fully confirming that she had somehow been changed into a snow white bunny rabbit. 'Well, at least my clothes are still here.' She mused while looking at her shrunken Leotard, jewel incrusted chain belt, and blue hooded cloak. 'Wait, where are my boots?' The moody teen wondered to herself as she raised her large floppy feet and wiggled her toes. 'I guess they don't make boots that fit a bunny... but then, why are my other clothes still here?' She wondered with a hopelessly confused expression on her face.

A sudden gasp alerted the moody teen that she was no longer alone in the grassy field. She leaned her head back and was surprised to find herself staring at the single most horrifying thing she could imagine. An adorable yellow pony with a pink mane and tail and bright innocent blue eyes. Sadly, this pony was too adorable to be a real pony, they didn't look this cute. 'It's official, my father has finally dragged me into a nightmare realm.' The girl turned bunny decided before the pony galloped over to her. "Oh dear, are you alright little bunny?" The pony questioned, throwing the dark teen for quite the loop.

'She can... talk?' The moody teen questioned while staring at the yellow pony in disbelief, not really sure what to make of her situation. "Oh my, where did you get those cute little clothes?" The pony questioned with a smile, a pair of wings flapping at her sides happily. 'And she has wings... so, she's a Pegasus? Can a pony be a Pegasus?' The moody teen wondered to herself before fidgeting as the Pegasus somehow lifted her up with her right forelimb. She then sat back and held her up with both forelimbs before smiling brightly, ignoring the growl the moody teen was sending her way.

"Oh you are just so cute!" The Pegasus declared and hugged the moody bunny to her chest, said moody teen glaring up at her with a scowl. 'Let me go...' She thought angrily and yet of course the pony didn't know what she was thinking as she lifted her up and looked at with a frown. "But I wonder just who you belong too, I can't think of any pony who would make tiny clothes for a pet and not keep her." The Pegasus thought aloud, the moody bunny growling at being called a pet. Yet the Pegasus ignored the growls and instead focused on the gem on her forehead.

"Oh my, do you belong to the dressmaker at Carousel Boutique?" The yellow pony questioned and then looked at her chain-belt, and the broaches on her cloak and sleeves. "Well with so many pretty gems I'd have to think so, and I can't think of any pony else who would make a bunny clothes." She admitted while the moody teen inwardly plotted her doom as she was held in the crook of one forelimb. However her eyes then widened as a nearby tree was suddenly encased in a black force and then split down the middle.

'Oh no...' The moody bunny thought as her heart dropped into her stomach, the Pegasus jumping back with a startled yelp, looking more than just a little frightened. "O-Oh m-my. Is S-Some Pony th-there?" The Pegasus squeaked quietly while falling into her mane and tail and allowing them to nearly cover her entire body. "U-Umm, excuse me... but uh, if you are there, I-I'm just going to, um, take this cute little bunny and leave... if that's okay." The timid Pegasus stuttered while shaking like a leaf, the moody teen feeling a pang of guilt for frightening her.

'She's cutesy, but she seems... really shy, I can relate.' The moody bunny admitted before taking a few breaths and began to calm herself and regain control of her emotions. 'Azaroth, Metrion, Zinthos... Azaroth, Metrion, Zinthos...' The snow white bunny thought to herself while the timid Pegasus slowly left her mane and tail to look around. "W-well it seems like no pony is here... so, um, lets go. I'm sure if you are the seamstress's pet she'd want you back." The yellow Pegasus noted while looking down at the bunny, who was trying desperately to center herself and regain control of her emotions.

The timid Pegasus expressed no more words as she left the clearing and made her way onto a beaten path. The moody bunny soon regained some semblance of control of her emotions and took a cursory look around. 'Seems she lives in a really rustic place. Lots of bright sunny fields and little happy trees... some one please wake me up...' The bunny mentally pleaded while she was carried towards town, which caused the bunny to twitch dangerously. 'Oh you have got to be kidding me!' She mentally groused as she was carried into what could only be her worst nightmare made reality.

The town was small, brightly lit and cheerful, it's buildings had thatched roofs and more than enough love hearts to make the moody bunny feel physically ill. The color pink was also extremely prevalent in the town, which caused her yet another bout of nausea, but the absolute worst part were the people... because, they were ponies. There were ponies, ponies everywhere. Pink Ponies, Blue Ponies, Orange Ponies, there were ponies of just about every color she had ever seen and a few she hadn't imagined!

There were more Ponies with wings, Pegasi she internally corrected, as well as some with horns, which she assumed were ugh... unicorns... and even normal ponies with neither horn nor wings. But they were all cutesy and adorable looking, large eyes, stocky body's with long legs that didn't look weird, a rounded head and short snouts, and ears that were put almost at the sides of their heads rather than the tops. And their manes, if their coats were colorful, then their manes were like looking at a massive rainbow! She saw some of the ponies even had multiple colors in their manes!

'I... I don't even know how to react to all this...' The moody teen thought to herself with her mouth agape and eye twitching wildly. She also noticed that the ponies were working, some watering plants, others bartering wares, and still more were just trotting around like it was the most normal thing in the world. 'Please, if this is a nightmare, then let it end soon.' The moody bunny mentally begged while the yellow Pegasus approached a large building she thought resembled some kind of Carousel.

'This must be Carousel Boutique... I guess these ponies haven't heard of being subtle.' The teen turned bunny though with a flat look as the yellow Pegasus carried her to the building, and then knocked on the door with a hoof. 'How did she balance holding me, and knock on the door?' The moody bunny inwardly questioned while looking to the door as a voice carried through the door. "Just a minute!" The voice singsonged and the moody bunny scowled, she already felt like she was going to dislike this new pony...

A moment later, her suspicions were confirmed.

"Welcome to Carousel Boutique, where every garment is Chic, Unique, and Magnifique! I'm Rarity, proprietor of this fine establishment." The marshmellow white unicorn declared with a smile, a swirled indigo mane on top of her head matched by a swirled tail, her eyes bright and blue with obviously fake eyelashes and what seemed like pale blue eyeshadow. 'Why would a pony even need makeup?' The moody bunny had to wonder as she stared at the white unicorn, who seemed more surprised to see the yellow Pegasus than the bunny wearing a set of clothes.

"Oh dear, I believe you are... Fluttershy correct?" The white unicorn questioned curiously and the yellow mare blushed and looked down timidly. 'Seriously, Shy is actually a part of her name?' The moody bunny questioned with a mental shake of her head, while the timid Pegasus shuffled on her hooves.

"Oh um, y-yes. I-I'm Fluttershy." The Pegasus said in such a tiny voice that even the moody bunny could barely hear her, and she currently had massive ears!

"Err, yes of course Darling, so what brings you by my humble establishment?" Rarity questioned of the butter yellow mare who shrunk for a moment and held up the moody bunny.

"U-Umm. I was j-just wondering if th-this cute b-bunny belonged to y-you?" The timid Pegasus questioned while the moody bunny in question shot "Rarity" with a rather disinterested stare. However that ended as soon as she was encased in a strange aura that was also emanating from the unicorns horn. 'Is she using magic? Okay, now I'm a little more interested.' The moody bunny admitted even as she was pulled out of the butter yellow Pegasus grasp and held aloft before the white unicorn.

"Well, I must admit I'm impressed by the detail of her clothes..." The white unicorn began before bringing the moody bunny close and looking at her broaches / belt. "Oh my, are those made from real gold and rubies?" The white mare questioned and the moody bunny mentally shrugged. 'Technically yes, my last teacher thought I deserved at least one good birthday present before I left Azaroth.' The moody bunny mentally admitted to no one, though idly dared the white unicorn to try and take her belt / broaches... it would not end well for her.

"Oh, so she isn't your bunny?" The timid yellow Pegasus questioned of the white unicorn and Rarity slowly shook her head.

"No darling, but I have to say whoever she does belong too would most likely be looking for her." Rarity replied and deposited her back onto the ground in front of Fluttershy. That was all the prompt the moody bunny needed, as she focused inward and called upon the well of power inside herself. A split second was all it took as she formed a black disk beneath herself and flew away from Carousel Boutique and the two ponies.

"W-wait!" Fluttershy cried out in clear concern before giving Chase while Rarity frowned.

"Dear, wait!" The white unicorn shouted and then closed the door to her shop and galloped after Fluttershy to lend a helping hoof. The two ponies chased after the bunny flying on a black disk, both hopelessly confused by this unexpected turn of events and wondering what in Tartarus was going on. The little bunny's disk moved with disturbing speed and agility, twisting and turning around every obstacle in it's path and always keeping just out of reach of the two ponies. "I say, what is going on?!" Rarity demanded as she galloped beside of Fluttershy, the timid Pegasus shaking her head.

"I-I don't know! But a tree was t-torn in half by that s-same magic wh-when I found her!" Fluttershy replied and Rarity's eyes bolted wide open.

"Oh my, we have to save the poor little dear! There's no telling who or what that magic belongs too!" The white unicorn cried before taking a quick breath as she gained a surprising burst of speed while chasing after the bunny. Said moody bunny widened her eyes as she looked back to find both ponies chasing her, the unicorn quickly gaining on her. 'Ugh, would you both just leave me alone!' The moody bunny mentally demanded, her temper flaring and eyes widening as the ground beneath the white unicorn was encased in black for a moment, before suddenly splitting.

'Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!' The moody bunny thought inwardly even as the white-unicorn fell into the crack, she would have went to save hew, however a rainbow streak beat her to it. 'Uhhh... what just happened?' The bunny mentally questioned before falling back as the rainbow streak shot out of the crevice and revealed a teal rainbow maned / tailed Pegasus was now carrying a shaking Rarity on her back.

"Woo! Now that was one seriously awesome save, if I do say so myself." The cyan pegasus stated self-appreciatively, the moody bunny rolling her eyes. She then concentrated on the crevice and forced it to close while no one was looking her way, too preoccupied with the pegasus and unicorn. "Hey, are you alright back there?" The boisterous Pegasus asked the unicorn with a grin, yet she merely narrowed her eyes on her savior.

"Darling, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions... but only when you put my hooves back on the ground!" Rarity cried out and the rainbow maned Pegasi chuckled nervously before lowering down and allowing Rarity to slide off of her back. Taking that as her cue to leave, the moody bunny shot off on her black disk.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Fluttershy said as she rushed after the bunny, the rainbow Pegasus frowning while Rarity sighed.

"Okay, what the buck is going on here?" The cyan pegasus all but demanded and Rarity sighed.

"Fluttershy is chasing a bunny who's been abducted by a black magical energy which not only split a tree in half but also split the earth under my hooves." Rarity explained quickly and then sat down to catch her breath, the rainbow Pegasus letting out a snort before shooting off after her old friend and the bunny.

The said moody bunny found her heart thumping in her chest as she glanced back to see the yellow pegasus was still chasing after her. 'Ugh! I just want to find some place to be alone and figure out what's going on here!' The moody bunny roared inwardly and a tree was suddenly uprooted and tossed into the sky. The moody teen mentally groaned and took several deep breaths while trying desperately to calm down. 'Azaroth, Metrion, Zinthos... Azaroth, Metrion, Zinthos...' The moody bunny thought to herself and then yelped and moved to the side mere seconds before the Rainbow Pegasus would have grabbed her.

"Hey! Hold still you crazy bunny!" The rainbow maned Pegasus shouted while the moody bunny had to take several long calming breaths as she felt her temper flare. She knew that the pony didn't know about her... problem, with her magic, but that didn't give her the right to call her crazy! However looking back the moody bunny found The Pegasus hot on her heels and actually gaining. 'Okay, so this one is really fast...' She thought to herself for a moment and then turned and raised her little arms, a black shield of magic blocking another dive from the rainbow-pegasus.

"What the Hay was that!?" The Rainbow pony demanded with a gaping jaw while the bunny was spirited off, Fluttershy, and surprisingly enough Rarity, passing her and still giving chase. Growling low in her throat the Rainbow Pegasus shot off of the ground and then after the three, her wings beating a mile a minute as she raced to catch the runaway rabbit.

The Moody Bunny herself was almost desperate by this point, looking everywhere she could for a haven to escape the crazy ponies and be alone. Looking all around she eventually noticed a tree with windows, and beyond those windows she saw dozens of books. 'Oh thank Azar, Sanctuary!' The moody bunny thought to herself before shooting in the direction of the tree and circling around it in search of an entrance. She had hoped that she could simply slip inside through an open window or door, however it seemed as if the place was either out of business or without any current residence.

'Perfect.' The moody bunny thought and opened a window on the second floor of the tree before darting inside and slamming it closed behind her. Once she was inside the moody bunny allowed her disk to dissipate and landed on the ground where she began to pant for breath. She soon breathed out and took a moment to calm herself and her now highly agitated emotions. 'Now then, maybe I can figure out what's going on around here.' The moody bunny thought before looking up at all the books.

Forming another disk beneath her feet the moody bunny used her magic to raise herself up and pulled out several books from the shelves. 'Strange, these don't appear to be written in any language I know of... but I can still read most of them.' The moody bunny noted with a frown, then shook it off and looked at the tittles of the books for a moment. 'I don't need a history book.' She thought while sending the book back onto the shelf, while she wanted answers she was not going to just toss books around.

'Hmm, an introduction to magic?' The moody bunny noted and looked at it with interest, thus put it aside for the moment and looked at the next book. 'The Elements of Harmony, a Reference Guide.' She mentally read aloud and then put it aside as well, idly wondering what it was about. She then waved her hands and brought several more books from the shelves and brought them close. 'Predictions and Prophecies...' She noted with a mental twitch, having never had much luck as far as Prophecies went, but still put it with the rest of the read later books.

'There has to be something that can help me...' The moody bunny thought with a frown, looking through several other books before returning them to the shelves with a sigh. 'How am I supposed to change back if I don't even know what turned me into a bunny?' The moody teen mentally questioned before a frown crossed her face and she considered her options. 'I could possibly overload the spell with raw power, but then I don't know how my body would react to that.' The moody bunny considered and then went silent at a noise from below.

"Would you hurry up and open the door! I want to know what is up with that crazy rabbit!" The tomboyish voice of the Rainbow Pegasus nearly shouted and the moody bunny felt her eyes widen.

"C-Calm down Rainbow-Dash, I th-think she's frightened enough, and I don't think a little bunny can even use magic." The voice of Fluttershy echoed and the moody bunny frowned. 'Her name is Rainbow Dash... really?' She mentally questioned with a sigh and a shake of her head. She had to wonder how all the ponies could possibly have such appropriate names, but that wasn't quite as worrying as them catching her would be.

"In any case darlings, I simply hope to get to the bottom of all this, the ground does not simply split open and I've never seen trees fly from the ground, strange disks whisk helpless bunnies away or magical shields form out of mid air. And if the Mayor hadn't had a key to the Library we wouldn't even have this chance to investigate." The voice of Rarity echoed alongside the sound of a lock being undone, the moody-bunny's eyes widening as she realized that her pursuers were now in the library.

'Why now? I still haven't figured out how to change back to normal! Or get out of this crazy pony filled world for that matter!' The moody teen thought with a scowl as he powers caused a nearby chair to bubble and then melt down. Mentally groaning she took several more calming breaths and tried desperately to get her powers back under control. The sounds of hoof steps echoed as the three ponies entered and began to search through the library, the moody bunny looking all around for a place to hide.

"But I'm telling you Rarity, that bunny rabbit waved her arms and formed the shield herself!" Rainbow all but shouted, the moody bunny grimacing as she realized at least one of them had her ousted as a less than typical bunny. 'Well so much for hiding, I doubt that rainbow pegasus is going to let me go Scott free until she gets her answers... she seems like the stubborn type.' The moody bunny thought to herself, and knew that even if the others didn't believe the other Pegasus, she likely wouldn't be able to do anything without her watching her.

'Which means I have to overpower whatever changed me into a rabbit.' The moody teen thought resolutely and sat down, brought her hood over her head, placed her fore paws on her knees and her eyes closed. She took in several controlled even breaths, she concentrated only on her mantra, and she brought forth the power within her. She felt it ebb and flow, still roaring and raging like a hurricane as it often did, but for now she needed it to do so. Using her senses the moody bunny felt through her entire body before eventually finding a strange spell she had never encountered before.

Whatever the spell was actually wasn't quite as powerful as she would have expected. But that didn't matter at this point, she just wanted it gone! With that thought in mind the moody bunny opened her eyes, both of which began to glow a brilliant white just as Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash entered the room. "Ha, there it is!" Rainbow cried out only for all three to rear back as a flash of dark magic suddenly surged forth to encompass the moody bunny. The black magic then circled all around the tiny creature as she forced more and more magic to break the spell holding her as a bunny.

Mere moments later, the spell was utterly shattered and her body was completely consumed in black magic that expanded outwards. Soon enough the magic dissipated and the moody teen fell forward, panting heavily and trying desperately to keep her emotions in check. "Ugh... well... there are worse ways to break a spell..." She noted in her usual monotone, then slowly rose a hoof to her... wait, that wasn't right. The moody teen felt her eyes widen and she slowly looked at where a hand should be, but found a pallor grey colored hoof instead.

"Oh you have got to be kidding!" She cried in disbelief before looking around and fell forward when she tried to move. 'Four legs, you now have four legs.' She told herself and growled while shakily rising up onto all four of her legs, stumbling for only a moment as she trotted carefully towards a nearby vanity mirror. She wasn't sure what she would do, she clearly wasn't human, but the idea of being a pony was about as ridiculous as she could stand. Being a bunny had been bad enough, did she really have to turn into a cutesy pony as well?

However one look at herself showed that yes, the universe officially wanted her to suffer.

She was a pallor grey unicorn, however after feeling something itch at her sides she shifted for a moment and a pair of pallor grey raven wings with onyx tips opened and stretched out from her sides. Ignoring that and the shocked looks on three certain ponies faces, she pulled her hood back, thankfully her violet hair had returned and looked to be the same style and length as it was when she was human, the gemstone upon her forehead was also present though now half-imbedded into the base of her horn, and her eyes were the color of amethysts.

Frowning the now very grumpy unicorn... pegasus... thing, tried to remove her still blue cloak to check the rest of her body, yet her hooves proved to be difficult to work with. "I officially hate having hooves..." The new pony declared with a snort before her horn was encased in black magic and she threw off her cloak. What she found was a more or less average pony body, perhaps just a bit on the curvy side, with her golden jewel incrusted chain belt hanging around her waist, the tassels she used to tie it hanging at her left side.

She then took notice of her tail, which was every bit as violet as her "mane", and matched it perfectly. However strangely enough her leotard had been lost, and in it's place she seemed to have some kind of sleeves on all four of her limbs. They were black and reached up to her "thighs and biceps" of her legs, yet had blue cuffs around where her "ankles and wrists" would be on her new body, on top of the blue cuffs were golden jeweled broaches, much like the ones that had been on her leotards sleeves. All and all, the sleeves resembled her leotards sleeves, yet were altered to fit on her new pony body.

"Okay... so I'm a pony now... great..." The new pony noted sarcastically before glaring to the side where Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow-Dash were still staring at her in shock. Her eyes hardened and her wings flared at her sides as she looked at the three now utterly trembling in fear ponies. "Get out." The moody teen growled out as a black energy formed around her horn, then wrapped around the three ponies before somehow depositing them outside the front door of the library. A moment later the black energy grasped the door and slammed it shut while the curtains were drawn closed as well.

"Uhh... what just happened?" Rainbow questioned a moment before a shield of black energy formed around the tree encasing it completely. The rainbow-pegasus idly reached out a hoof to touch the shield and frowned when it held her back as firmly as any wall.

"I... I think we just saw a bunny turn into a Princess... a very ahem, moody princess." Rarity replied with a slack jaw, Fluttershy slowly nodding her head while a mass of ponies approached the shielded library...


TBC...

Author's Note:

Alright, not sure how you guys will like this one. I hadn't seen "Teen Titans Go" when I came up with the idea for the story, so I didn't know Raven really is sort of a Brony / Pegasister in her world, as is Robin apparently, so I based it mostly after what Raven was like in the early episodes of the original series, where I doubt she would be very interested in ponies. Hence her attitude. This also means she hasn't met the Titans yet, and isn't "technically" a titan herself. And as for why she is an Alicorn, well... first of all she has magic, second she can fly, and it just seemed like it fit with her to be an Alicorn rather than a unicorn. Especially with the insane level of magical power she has. The other Titans will most likely not appear in this story, although whether or not I change my mind later is yet to be seen.