• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 1,910 Views, 64 Comments

Phillymetal Alchemist - Squibdude98

  • ...
12
 64
 1,910

CHAPTER 3:Plan B

After pinkie alerted everypony in town about Ed & Al they barely got out of the library when all the ponyratzzi came and nearly busted down the doors to see the new Alicorn. Celestia already made a announcement that there will be a interview session for them to attend, but they couldn't wait to ask there questions. They even had to get the royal guard to intercept all the ponies who got to close. Ed saw in there eyes that they would tear off anything from him, some might even take an arm and/or leg(and not just the metal ones). Luckily his jacket still fit him well enough to cover his fake limbs.When there private train car sped up to the direction of Canterlot Celestia told him some shocking news.

"When your at the press conference I want you to tell them everything,the limbs, alchemy,the human transmutation you used on your mother,everything except the other universe. Al should be fine, they wont ask him question about himself. they'll figure the armors for protection. The whole empty armor thing might scare them."she said.

"But I could get arrested, human transmutation is illegal"Ed said.
"We don't have that here so its not"said Twilight with a smile.
"Perfect" thought Ed in his head. When he got to the Canterlot Castle his mouth dropped open. He couldn't believe the size of the place. It was bigger then anywhere else he had ever been. The inside was beautifully decorated like it was a old Xing palace. When they got past the lobby, they went into the elevator(powered by magical presence)and as they went up to his sleeping quarters he saw the entirety of Canterlot (Imagine the elevator like the one in the Hunger Games movie). It was a beautiful site. "Almost as beautiful as Winry"Ed thought" OH NO Winry" he had forgotten about her and everyone else back in Central. "There probably looking for me right now".

"Don't worry time works differently in Equestria then in your universe. One year here equals a day in your world" Celestia.
Ed was about to question how she new what he was thinking, but decided that he shouldn't ask questions that he didn't want answered. When the reached his floor they showed him to his room.Al was right next door to him as he didn't want to leave him by himself. When he walked in he saw the glamorous style which normally wouldn't work for him,but he liked how they did it here. There wasn't anything to frilly and everything was quite comfortable. As soon as he fell on his bed he fell asleep.


TO BE CONTINUED IN........

The Conference

Author's Note:

Before you begin reading this(or after)I would like to thank the people who favorited my story and the people who read it all together. Thanks to you I want to write more to make everyone happy. Please tell me the problems with the story and how I can approve. I'm going to try to put these out as quick as I can so don't start spamming for the next chapter.

I just realized I never really talk about Al in this:0. I'll cover him later.