• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 1,910 Views, 64 Comments

Phillymetal Alchemist - Squibdude98

  • ...
12
 64
 1,910

CHAPTER 6: Memories

He stood there for a few more minutes after Twilight walked out of sight towards her room. “What had happened to Winry? Could father had already taken over? No, its only been a few seconds in there time?" He still felt doubt. "Well, guess I should try to get some sleep." He was about to open his door when he heard a odd sound on the other side of it. A blue light casted itself from the otherside. "Someone's using alchemy. This could be some fun." He thought.

He opened the door, and clapped his hooves together, a small spark of elextricity traveled down his leg. In one motion he had put his newly spiked hoof at a colts neck. He approached him, there was a line of blood coming from his neck and it hell down his brown coat. They stared at each other there blues eyes connecting when he realized that it was the Doctor. He apolo gized and retracted his hoof from his neck. The Doctor breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Well I have to watch my hooves around you." He cleaned his bloodied neck and tried to wash the blood but there was still red on his brown hair.

"Sorry, thought you were someone else. Can't be to careful."

"Well not like your plan would work anyway."

"I had a sword to your neck."

"Well, it would work if I were a pony. I'm Gallifreyan, our blood flow through a different spot to our head then where your blade was pointed at."

"Well, I'm gonna have to watch my hooves around you. So what are you doing here."

"Well, for two reasons. One, for your speech and I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. Two, I wanted to see how you were doing with that DNA thing I told you about. It could happen at any time and I wanted to give you another scan.". He pulled out the Timey Wimey Detector and started to move it around his body. A piece of paper came out and a frown appear on his face."Oh no, this is bad, VERY BAD!"

Ed was shocked, he didn't want to die like this. Not by a traveling incident. He waited for the bad news as he read out the paper."YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DRINKING YOUR MILK!" He said in a loud disappointing voice. Ed started to yell at him.

"YOU HAD ME THINKING I WAS GOING TO DIE, BUT APPARENTLY YOU JUST WANTED TO ACT LIKE GRANY!"

"Well, it's very important. That's why you're so short."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU FAT FREAK, YOUR LUCKY I NEARLY KILLED YOU EARLIER OR I WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ON MY LAST PROMISE!"

"OI! Its not my fault that you don't drink your milk. Besides, soon you'll get taller if you hit on Twilight."

"Really, how does that work." He would do anything to get taller.

"Na, I'm just messing with you shorty. You wouldn't mind that though would you?" He said snickering. Ed started to scream, but Doc could see his blush. "Oh, you do like her. Well I recommend you hurry up already. You make it quite obvious that you like her. The second I saw you yell at her I new you liked her." He walked to the closet were he parked the TARDIS. Derpy stood there waiting for him. They walked into the box were they couldn't be heard.

"So did you convince him to follow his heart?" She said looking in his eyes.

"I think so, he doesn't realize how good he's got it."

Author's Note:

Thanks to Jolly Rogue for all his help and to all the readers who still want to read about Ed & Al.

Bingol bongil dingle dangle, yicidy doo, yickidy da, ping pong, lipy tapy to ta.