• Published 11th Apr 2013
  • 964 Views, 51 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Lemonade Sellers! Yay! - destinedjagold



The Cutie Mark Crusaders decided to sell lemonade in their very own lemonade stand. What could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
3
 51
 964

Twenty Seven

“Hm...” three voices hummed at the same time, as three sets of eyes scanned the processed-products available behind the large transparent glass case of the vending machine.

“How 'bout that peanut-butter crackers?” Apple Bloom asked as she pointed with a hoof.

Scootaloo shook her head. “I don't want that. I heard that annoying Trixie loves that stuff, so I automatically hate that stuff.”

Sweetie Belle arched her an eyebrow. “Huh? Did she do something to upset you?”

“No, not really,” Scootaloo replied, and then glared at the peanut-butter crackers, “but remember when she first came here? She made Rainbow Dash looked like a fool!”

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle looked at each other, and mentally agreed not to pour more oil on the already burning sun. The two instead returned to their task as the three's stomachs growled.

“Well, we better pick something to eat,” Apple Bloom said.

“I can't believe we forgot about this while we were planning our lemonade stand,” Sweetie Belle said as she eyed a cupcake on wrapper.

“And the prices are crazy!” Scootaloo complained, eyeing the five bit price tag of a jelly roll. Groaning, she inserted five bits into the bit slot and pressed the button for her order. The vending machine ‘dinged’, and out came the jelly roll. “As soon as I get my strength back, I'm going back to town to buy food.

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle nodded.