• Published 11th Apr 2013
  • 965 Views, 51 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Lemonade Sellers! Yay! - destinedjagold



The Cutie Mark Crusaders decided to sell lemonade in their very own lemonade stand. What could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
3
 51
 965

Sixteen

“What are you doing?” Sweetie Belle asked as she watched Scootaloo pouring the lemonade on the sand with a very nervous toothy smile.

“Why are ye throwin' lemonade on the sand, anyway?” Apple Bloom asked as the last drop of Scootaloo's lemonade was absorbed by the hot sand.

“And why are you smiling like that?” Sweetie Belle asked as Scootaloo grabbed the other pitcher and opened the lid.

“And why are ya sweatin' like a filly under a thunder cloud?” Apple Bloom asked as Scootaloo poured the contents of the lemonade on the sand.

“Oh no!” Scootaloo suddenly gasped, starling her two friends as she shockingly stared at the two empty pitchers. “We're all out of lemonade!” she added with a nervous frown and beads of sweat. She then smiled nervously at her two friends who were giving her a suspicious glare.

“Scoots,” Apple Bloom said softly and suspiciously, “what's goin' on?”

“Nothing! Nothing!” the pegasus replied fast and then chuckled nervously. “Oh, that reminds me!” she said, grabbing the two pitchers, “I need to pay a visit to the little fillies' room! Yes siree!” she chuckled nervously as she turned her back on her two glaring friends. “I'd better wash these pitchers while I'm there! See ya!” And she zoomed off towards the fillies' room.

“What has gotten into her?” Sweetie Belle asked as she and Apple Bloom were still staring at their friend who was rushing towards the building.

“Ah got no clue...” Apple Bloom shook her head.