• Published 11th Apr 2013
  • 964 Views, 51 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Lemonade Sellers! Yay! - destinedjagold



The Cutie Mark Crusaders decided to sell lemonade in their very own lemonade stand. What could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
3
 51
 964

Three Twenty

“W-well uh,” the stallion tried to explain, but Apple Bloom brought a hoof to a button labeled ‘off’.

The three fillies cringed again.

“Ew, so it's like, I spat lemonade to the glass, and brought it back to the pitcher!?” Apple Bloom spat.

The three fillies cringed.

“Eeyup,” the stallion nodded with a bright smile.

“So, lemme get this straight,” Apple Bloom scratched her head. “Example I poured lemonade on a glass, grabbed the glass, and drank it. So with this machine-thingy, the order of what I did is reversed?”

Time Turner chuckled. “That was the most brief and the easiest of explanations of explaining what the Time Reverse does...”

Three sets of eyes blinked.

“Ah, quite the curious ones, eh?” he nodded with an eager smile. “I like that. Anyway, it's like this, from the time I turned my Time Reverse on, and when I turn it off, time flows ordinary, however, within that timeframe, the flow of time is in reverse order.”

“So what does it do?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Ouch...”

A sweatdrop of disappointed rolled down the stallion's face as his proud aura suddenly evaporated.

“That's a lame name,” Scootaloo said.

The crusaders blinked.

“I call it,” the stallion placed the device on the counter table, “the Time Reverse.”

“What is it?” Sweetie Belle asked.

The three crusaders gathered to take a look at the weird white object. The object was too hard to describe, so the three fillies decided to let the readers' imagination deal with it.

The earth pony stallion chuckled. “Why, I most certainly have! In fact,” he pulled a strange object out from his saddlebag, “I'm already in the process of testing it.”

“Would you like a glass of lemonade?” Scootaloo asked eagerly, “or do you have any new inventions?”

“Hello Mister Turner!” the three crusaders greeted back.

“Ah, hello there girls,” Time Turner aka ‘Doctor Hooves’ greeted the three young mares with a cheerful smile.


“Okay, okay, no more!” Apple Bloom pressed the off button of the weird device. “And we're not interested!” She stuck her tongue out in disgust.

Time Turner shrugged casually as he returned his new invention back inside his saddlebag. “Suit yourselves, but if ever you three are interested, you know where to find me.” With that, he trotted back to Ponyville.

“Maybe we could try that thing on one of our cutie mark crusades.” Scootaloo said, as the three and a few of their customers watched the weird earth pony aka ‘bender of time’ trotting off.

A pony in line spoke out, “imagine if we were taking a huge dump,” and everypony cringed at the thought.