• Published 11th Apr 2013
  • 965 Views, 51 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Lemonade Sellers! Yay! - destinedjagold



The Cutie Mark Crusaders decided to sell lemonade in their very own lemonade stand. What could possibly go wrong?

  • ...
3
 51
 965

Twenty Six

The ball was served.

Pinkie Pie saw the ball was heading towards her. With a wide grin, she pulled her party cannon out from her mane. The ball went inside the cannon. “Party time!” and Pinkie fired, sending the ball back to the other side.

“Now that was cheatin'!” Applejack huffed as she eyed the ball that was heading towards her, so she turned around and gave the ball the old Apple Family Buck. “But nothin' Ah can't handle!” The ball flew straight back to the other side, heading towards the shaking Fluttershy.

“Eep!” In her fear, Fluttershy slammed and dug her head underneath the sand like an Ostrich, and the ball hit her behind, sending it back to the other side.

The ball flew lazily and peacefully to the other side, and Rainbow Dash stared at it in a deadpan. “Seriously Fluttershy?” When the ball finally was within her reach, she quickly did a backflip, her hind hooves kicking the ball violently back to the other side.

Twilight was busy with her calculations on a piece of paper. “Hm...” She studied the force applied by Rainbow Dash on the ball, the speed of the ball flying dangerously fast towards her, the gravitational pull which she was sure was ‘gravity 9.8 multiplied by (mass) commonly in kilograms (thank you Google)’, the strength of the wind, the gravitational influence of the sun and the moon, the possibilities and randomness, and some other things. And she did all of those things in a split second before she finally reached an answer: she simply used her magic to toss the ball back.

Rarity was calmly lying on her red fainting sofa, sipping some of the lemonade a certain purple dragon had given her a few chapters ago. She wondered why she haven't finished drinking it yet, but a lady takes her time and was not to be rushed. A ball hit her large umbrella, and the ball bounced back to the other side. She levitated her shades to see what just happened. Seeing nothing, she then shrugged and returned to relaxing.

After a few seconds of nothing, the ponies gathered up.

“Where the heck did that ball bounce off to?” Applejack asked.


“Here you g—” Scootaloo was hit by a ball on the side of her face. “Ouch!”

The ball bounced to Apple Bloom's face. “Ack—!”

The ball bounced to Sweetie Belle's face, the glass of lemonade she was drinking went inside her mouth.

The ball bounced somewhere, and Sweetie Belle removed the glass on her mouth with mild annoyance, and went into a coughing fit.

“What the heck was that just now?” the unicorn filly asked as she and her friends and a few customers looked around, trying to spot the bounce-away ball.