• Published 31st Jan 2012
  • 1,225 Views, 21 Comments

The Lejendary Lejend of Masterroxxor - The Madman



Masterroxxor, teh most evil evil EVER, reacks haovk on Ponyvill! Can the main six defeet him?

  • ...
16
 21
 1,225

Chapter 2

Celestia cackled as she set more electricity through her sister's body. "Did you really think I had forgotten? Did you realy think I had forgiven? Behold now, the terrible vegenace of..." she trailed off, as though forgetting the end of one of her tireannical tyrades. "EAT LIGHTENING, FOAL!" she screamed as more electricity arked through Luna's deeply abused form.
"But sister... Why?" Luna asked after a long pause. "I repented for my sins as Nightmare Moon. I accepted your friendship!"
"...And friendship is magic. TORTURE MAGIC!" The ruler of Equestria boomed as she continued to warck her sister's body with pain.
"Heyyyyyy! What are you doing, Queenie Meanie?" A chipper voice asked.
Princess Celestia turned to see Pinkie Pie, staring at her with a mean look on her face. "Oh, Pinkie. I do apologize; I had promised you a turn, right? Just make sure to leave some for Fluttershy. I understand the dear has some fascinating ideas for the application of para-sprites eating her alive from the inside out." Teh princess of the moon's expression, even though barely visible under all the chains that shackled her down, was clearly one of horror. "Oh, and remember, she's immortal, but her body does take time to regenerate, so saver it, Pinkie!"

"Okay dokey Lokey!" Pinkie Pie replied, bouncing over to Princess Luna. "So, Black Snooty... do you like cupcakes?"

Luna, her hopes rising, nodded. "Well that's too bad because instead I'm going to be feeding you gems! Have fun passing that trhough your plot!" Several guards fainted at the barbaric mental image, though one pegasus continued standing stiffly at attention, his wings at a 90 degree angle to the rest of his body. Tears streamed down his face as he whispered "This is the greatest day of my life"

Luna, almost choking on a partickularly loud hunk of quartz, moaned, "Oh if only somepony would save me from them like a gallant knight" Pinkie Pie and her tyrant of a sister laughed.

Miles away, Masterroxxor stired. He was need'd.

Masterroxxor crushed threw the walls because hes a badass like that, isntantleey killed the guards around Luna, and untied her. The smallr alicorn sighed. "its you! I thought you had abanduned me after I was defeated."

masterroxxor smiled. "i could nevr quite yew." they snuggled, and suddenly luna became nighmair moon again! Masterroxxor said, "and your power is retrning, I c."

nightmair moon smiled. "no need to hide it. With yeu retruned, we can win." a bed appeared out of nowhar. ...Luna stared deeply into Masterroxxor's eyes as she lay on the bed. "Take me, you magnifcent beast! My body is ready."

The handsome, adonic, intelligent, delicously evil purple alicorn smirked. "You have no idea how long Ive waited for this," he whispered into the moon princess's ear. "Then afterwards, we'll take over Equestria and kill that annoying Rainbow dash in 'ten seconds flat', right?"

"Yesssss!1" Luna moaned, color rising to her cheeks as Masterroxxor gave hur the sexay times. No one found them becuz the guards who did wander by were too struck by the powr of tru luv and just luft becuz nopony liked celestia anyway.

Beside,s, celest was busy herself...

Both slick with perspiration, the purple unicron and the alicorn turned to each other, luv in there eyes. "Oh my faithful studnet... you have learned well." Celestia crooned.

Twilight blushed. "Well, their weere some books on it in a really hidden part of the library."

"Well, glad that prank of Luna's turned out allright."

Twilighight's eyes bulged as she considered the inplicashuns. "But" She Thought "What if it's princess loona that I'm in love with? I cant tell Celestia know!"

"Something... troubling you, mai little ponie?" the ruler of Equestria cruned. Befour Twi could answer, she felt Celestia once more press her muzzle down too her hindquurters. It was hawt. Ponies turned lesban for miles around and whinnies were everywhere as pnes felt themselfs being uffected by celest's thuts.

Masterroxxor turned froma satisfying Princess Luna Moon. "know we must begin." "yes."