• Published 31st Jan 2012
  • 1,225 Views, 21 Comments

The Lejendary Lejend of Masterroxxor - The Madman



Masterroxxor, teh most evil evil EVER, reacks haovk on Ponyvill! Can the main six defeet him?

  • ...
16
 21
 1,225

Chapter 1

The Lejendary Lejend of Masterroxxor

This is a tale of evil, of mandess, of two alicorns, one of whom is even eviler and sexier than Nightmare Moon. His name... is massterroxxor. And he is teh alicorn who will doom Equestria... FOREVER!

Mastrroxxor gazed from his floating meunical castle down at Ponyville. Spicefully, at another, smaller, less imprussive castle.

"rainbow dash..." He muttered, gritting his teeth. "I will haf my revunge!"

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. Birds where singing, pegasi where flying, and a gentle breeze blew threw the air. The air was a bit chilly, but that was to be expected in teh fall. Ponies in scarves and wearing wooly hats trotted by, chatting and laughing.

Suddenly, Cthulu awoke with a hugeious explosion! Ponies scattered as the Old One arose from the bowls of the earth beneath Ponyville, the proticteve spell of the town statue having finally failed after centuries of neglact. All the cutiee marc cursaders died in the blust.
"At last!" the elder god cried. "At last I shall have my revenge upon these pitiful pones!"

But then, Masterroxxor swoopud doawn. Pones stared at this stranj alicorn they had nevr seen befour even tho he lived just above ponyvil in space "who is this colt?" they all wondered.

Masterroxxor smirked. He was a deep black color, with a cute marc of a medul becuz he waz a winner. Cthulu laft. "YOU FOOL I WILL CRUSH U" Then Masterroxxor was like "no" and hit him with a bolt of lightening. Cthulu was defeeted. Masterroxxor gaind 99993920 XP and 4 bits

Rainbow dash trotted up to the savyour of ponyvill. "hey man your cool"

"I HATE U"

rainbow dash lookt at him strangly as he flew into space. Who was this mysterious, familur, yet sexy alikorn that made her strie? "no I like the mares" She Muttered as random fillys canturrd up to her, desperateey wanting a peace of her. Rainbow lookt down. "fluttrshai?" the yellow pegusus was there and lookt at her with hopeful, desprate eyes. "take me, rainbow... um... if your free?" "NO" and rainbow kicked her right in the pathetik little face.

Rainbow dash had always been abusive, and as masterroxxor watched this sceen through his magic telescope back at his space manshun, he nodded sadle. "i new she hadnt changed"