• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 2,764 Views, 76 Comments

Resistance of steel - Valsion



The mane six, Spike and Luna need to travel to another dimension to hide Luna from malicious gods that wish to see her demise. To help them defend themselves, they are gifted with powerful machines. A Super Robot Wars crossover.

  • ...
5
 76
 2,764

Into the chaos

Resistance of steel

Chapter 2: Into the chaos

Narita mountain

Zero watched as the Britannians made their advance. He had just ensured the loyalty of his Black Knights with the help of their own, surrounded status. They had no choice now but to rely on him if they want any chance at winning and surviving. He sat in his custom Knightmare, the Burai where he watched the Britannian forces advance towards the summit of the mountain. Finally, they were close enough. "Right, all preperations have now been completed! Black Knights, prepare to move out." He announced to his troops.

The Burai he and most of his Black Knights piloted, were actually rather small, bipedal Mechs with a landspinner propulsion system, which was practically a wheel, attached to the heel of the machine, allowing them faster movement. The large, blocky cockpit in the chest gave it a hunched appearance but it was neccessary as part of the emergency release, which would save the pilots life in case the Knightmare gets destroyed.

At the summit, his Black Knights stood ready. His earlier speech has worked as well as it needed to work. While most of them were not happy with the current situation, they seemed determined enough and had faith in him. "We the Black Knights will launch a surprise attack on the Britannians from the summit of the mountain. You will charge down the mountain from point three, out goal is to capture princess Cornelia."

He then looked into the direction, where their strongest Knightmare, the Gurren Mk-II stood, piloted by the Black Knights ace pilot Kallen. "Kallen, use penetrating electro number three, we will wipe them away with one blow." If his calculations were correct, the cylindrical devices he placed on the summit, would destabilize the mountain enough to cause a massive landslide, that will decimate the Britannian troops.

"Got it, output confirmed." Answered the red headed young woman, that was the pilot of the Gurren Mk-II, Kallen Kozuki. She took a deep breath and readied herself for the battle that would now begin. Her Gurren Mk-II was different from the other Knightmares, not only because it was red in color instead of black. It had an all around sharper design and the right hand was fashioned into a frightfully large metal claw.

Said claw rested against on of the cylindrical devices, spread over the summit. "Wave surger level is ready and holding, activating gauntlet now." After these words, Kallen activated the greatest weapon of the Gurren, the radiant wave surger. A wave of energy shot out of the Gurrens claw and surged through the cylindrical device, which dug itself into an underground water reserve, causing the water there to boil.

At first nothing seemed to happen but after a few moments, the earth started to shake. Zero smiled as the ground in front of his troops started to rumble, before part of the summit started to collapse, burying a large part of the Britannian forces under an avalanche of mud. The landslide seemed to be even more destructive than he anticipated, moving further down to the city at the base of the mountain and taking many of the buildings with it. 'Maybe I should have asked a physics teacher or perhaps Nina to help me.' He joked inwardly.

Not even his Black Knights knew, that their brilliant leader was still a student, currently staying at the Ashford Academy in the Tokyo settlement. In school he used the name, Lelouch Lamperouge but even that was just a disguise. Only very few people knew, that he was the son of the emperor of Britannia, once brought to Japan as political hostage before the invasion. When he was just little, unknown assailants attacked the palace his side of the family resided in and killed his mother, severely crippling his sister in the process. His goals were not to free Japan, even though it was an effect of his intentions, he wanted to create a peaceful word for his sister Nunnaly and find out who was responsible for the death of his mother. For this goal, Britannia had to fall.

Kallen, who is half Britannian herself, also went to the same school. Her father was Britannian, her mother japanese but today she had to be called an eleven. After the britannian empire took over half of Japan, it was renamed area eleven, robbing the people living there of identity.

It was no time to joke though, the landslide did what it was supposed to do and isolated Cornelias forces, cutting off all chances for reinforcements. After a large part of the enemy forces were wiped out, Zero gave the order to move out and the Black Knights advanced down on the enemy. His Burai clashed with the enemy Glasgow's, which they were modelled after, while ground troops took care of the small fry.

There was only a short interference, as a small group of enemy soldiers blocked his path. A grin spread on Lelouchs face as he recognized one of his attacker. "Orange boy." He greeted him, reminding Lord Jeremya of his ruse a little while ago, where he placed mistrust into the Britannians ranks and saved his old friend, Suzaku Kururugi from being used as a scapegoat.

As the enraged Britannian wanted to attack him though, Kallen and her Gurren Mk-II leapt between them, taking on the enemy Glasgow's. Lelouch could not help but admire the strenght of this new Knightmare, as it grabbed the enemy's head and activated the radiant wave surger. Under the enormous pressure of the energy wave, the metal of the other Knightmare bubbled up and parts of it started to pop like it was made from wrapping foil, before it finally exploded. Lelouch only briefly aknowledged that the pilot seemed to have escaped with the ejection system, as Kallen moved towards the next enemy, forcing the others to retreat.



Cornelia only had very few soldiers left, as her personal knights and a large part of their forces were still cut off from her because of the avalanche ealier. She and her personal escort, including her knights were stranded, unable to advance any further. Cornelia cursed Zero for this trap. Suddenly there was something moving behind them.

Her Knightmare was the Gloucester, a far more advanced Knightmare than the standard issue Glasgow. It was a brighter purple in color and was armed with a large lance.

Four customized Burai's leaped out of the forest and started to attack. The movements were swift and the large chainsaw bladed Katanas they wielded cut through her troops as if they were nothing. "The japanese liberation front?" As she watched in surprise, she first wanted to face them head on, as she got a better idea.

"Your highness, you have to retreat." Urged Gilford, one of her loyal knights. "Understood, meet me later at point nine." She ordered as she broke through two of the attackers, musing how weak they were, even with their new Knightmares. The only dangerous point in her plan was the canyon she would have to pass through. What she didn't know was, that Zero expected just that.

Princess Cornelia made her way through the canyon that would lead her to point nine, where she hoped her emergency plan would work, as she saw something in her way. 'Of course Zero would lay a trap here, how stupid of me.' She mused, as the red form of the Gurren faced her. She heard Gilford as he tried to warn her. "I got the message Guilford." Was her answer, she was ready for this duel.

Not afraid of her new enemy, she pointed her lance forward and charged. This attack however was a failure, as the unknown Knightmare proved itself to be much more than just a custom model and dodged the attack. Cornelia barely had time to react before the counterattacked followed. Trying to evade and get away from this Knightmare at the same time, she used the slash harken, attached to her Knightmares chest to latch onto the edge of the canyon and pulled herself up.

She took a quick look down again, wondering what kind of Knightmare that was, as she suddenly heard gunshots. 'Damn it.' The Black Knights reinforcements were here and were giving the red unit support fire from above. The situation seemed to get even worse for her. Suddenly, the speakers in her cockpit crackled to life. "Can you hear me, Cornelia? This is the checkmate."

Cornelia knew who this voice belonged to. "Zero." Her hated nemesis, the man who killed her half brother and former viceroy of area eleven, prince clovis. No, she absolutely refused to be caught by this haughty coward, who won't even show his face and instead hides behind a mask.

"Yes, should we celebrate our reunion? Of course, you'll have to surrender to us first and after that, there are a few answers I wanna ask you. And in case you're wonderin, no, your reinforcements won't get here on time. I win, Cornelia." Figures, she thought, he wants me to spill all kinds of military secrets and plans. Now it was even more important that she would not be caught.

"You're a fool Zero." She said and faced the red Knightmare again. "This one, if I take this one out I'm free and clear." The red Knightmare was fast but it was still one unit and Cornelia prided herself in her combat abilities. She quickly raised the machine gun she held in the other hand and took aim, a quick burst should cripple the unit for the finishing attack.

The Gurren however, quickly leapt forward, dodging the fire effortlessly. Cornelia quickly fired the slash harken again. Since these weapons were not very visible, they always tended to take the enemy by surprise. However, even this attack failed too, as the Gurren deflected the harken. Cornelia allowed herself a smirk, she had to admit that she was impressed. However, she could not be defeated here.

"You got some moves." She told her opponent, as she thrusted her lance forward. The Gurrens hand shot forward, grabbing the tip of the lance and holding it in place. Cornelia first wanted to try and overpower her enemy, as a strange, red energy wave shot out of it's hand. 'What kind of weapon is this?' She wondered, as the metal on the lance bubbled up and her right arm exploded. Again she heard the sound of a machine gun and her left hand got damaged, causing her to drop her gun. She was completely unarmed now. "Coward, attacking from behind." She cursed, looking up at the Burai that must have belonged to Zero.

"Really? And your own methods don't show acts of cowardice?" He mocked her. Away from them, the britannian forces suffered heavy losses, the battle seemed to be lost for them. There was one thing Cornelia needed to do. She opened up a communication channel to her knight Guilford.

"Guilford, you protect Euphie. I won't surrender." Her pride and the pride of the britannian empire was at stake, she would rather die fighting than to surrender to these elevens. "As an imperial princess I'll fight to the last!" As she exclaimed this, she took a fighting position again. Even without arms, she would not give in to the enemy.

As she charged at the enemy Gurren however, the ground shook and the wall of the canyon exploded. The dust from the explosion obscured the vision but as it settled, a white Knightmare with golden decorations and a blue colored rifle in it's hands could be seen standing there, the Lancelot.

The pilot of the Lancelot was Suzaku Kururugi, he was the test pilot for this new Knightmare, despite the fact that he himself was japanese. His hopes were that, if he could make a good example, he would be able to change the brutal dictatorship of the britannians from the inside. Right now he had the chance to prove himself, right in front of the princess, so he urged her to flee.

The scene however was distupted, as a strange, green glow was seen in the sky. All fighting immediately stopped as everyone in the are looked at the sky, where a large sphere of green light formed. Those near the light took cover, thinking that this was some sort of new weapon, employed by their enemies. The head of Zero's customized Burai poked up from behind a tree, as he observed the strange phenomenon.

'What is this? A new weapon? It is possible, the britannians probably did not want to reveal it prematurely.' Mused Zero, not knowing that princess Cornelia was thinking the same at the moment. Their questions what this light was were answered, when the light disappeared, leaving a large, white and blue robot behind.


Twilight and Rarity could feel the fall as Granteed appeared in the air. As if it was an instinct, etched into their minds, the two mares stabilized their position before they hit the ground, causing Granteeds knees just to buckle slightly instead of falling over. "Are you alright Rarity?" The purple unicorn asked her friend after this bumpy ride ended. "Yes, thank you my dear. Let's see if any of the others are here with us."

The Granteed turned it's head, assessing the situation. The two pilots were shocked when they saw the base of the mountain they landed on and saw the city, buried under a landslide. "Oh no, I hope nopony got hurt. Rarity, let's go and see if we can help somehow." Rarity agreed. They had to meet up with their friends but at least they should see if anyone needed their help before the started their search.

Since the Knightmares around them were still unmoving behind their cover, Twilight and Rarity had no idea they were being observed until a much smaller, white robot quickly moved into the way and pointed a strange, blue object at them. "Halt, in the name of princess Cornelia, identify yourselves." Demanded the pilot.

"Don't let them escape Kururugi, I want to know who they are and what they want." Those were the orders with which Cornelia sent Suzaku to confront these newcomers, while she herself used the confusion to escape. While she fled, Cornelia wondered who sent this giant mech. It was clearly a super robot, what should mean that either the Photon Power Labs, Saotome Labs or GGG were behind this, as they were the only factions known to her, which possessed super robots and this was obviously not that museum piece, slash company mascot, Dai Guard.

Twilight and Rarity stared in wonder at the figure below them. They did not know what that object was he pointed at them was but from the knowledge they had about the Bellzelute, they guessed that it was a weapon. At first the two of them didn't know what to do, they have never guessed that the inhabitants would also have robots. For now they at least wanted to comply with that wish and opened a communication channel. Despite the fact that they just learned from the Granteed how this works, they marvelled at such a technology, that would allow long range communication as if they were right next to each other. "Hello, we are Twilight Sparkle and Rarity and this is our robot Granteed. We mean you no harm and only wanted to see, if we can help out in that city."

Suzaku, Cornelia and Zero, who used the fact that the pilots of this strange mech did not use any blocks and listened in, raised their eyebrows at these names. 'What kind of names are that? It sounds like something a small girl would come up with. Obviously they are codenames but why use something so... childish?'

Suzaku did not know what to make of this situation and Kallen has moved her Gurren Mk-II into position to attack if it was neccessary. Cornelia however already had a plan. "I am princess Cornelia of Britannia, you are trespassing in britannian territory, we will confiscate your robot."

The hearts of the two unicorns stopped for a moment at these words, they couldn't let them take the Granteed, they still needed to meet up with their friends. "We are sorry for trespassing, we will just leave now but we can't let you take Granteed." Both of them hoped they could go. They did not mention their friends yet, as they wouldn't want these people to go after them in case they were hostile.

"Kururugi, fire a warning shot at them." Ordered Cornelia, not in the mood for negotiations. Twilight and Rarity had no time to react as a bolt of blue energy shot out of the Lancelot's VARIS rifle and hit them on the shoulder. The weapon itself did not do any serious damage but the sudden attack still shocked both unicorns. "I repeat, surrender and exit the mech or else we will destroy you."

Rarity got over the shock first and fear turned into anger as she adressed the princess. "Just what do you think you are doing? We come here without any ill intents and you brutish barbarians attack, wanting to steal our robot away from us? For a princess, you definately lack manners." She scolded.

As Cornelia heard this direct insult to her status, she became furious. "Kururugi, I want you to disable this robot and capture the pilots immediately, kill them if you have to." She ordered the princess, not willing to let a bunch of unknown pilots with ridiculous names critizise her.

Zero however smelled an opportunity, a potential new ally. He meant to contact one of the japanese super robot institutes. Super robots, were large and powerful machines, that often utilized exotic weapons and power sources. Real robots like the Knightmares they piloted were smaller and faster, often easily mass produced. A super robot would not only boost their firepower but having such a powerful robot amongst their ranks would be good for the morale. "Kallen, assist these pilots and take out the Lancelot."

Twilight moved the Granteeds arms in front of the chest, where the cockpit was positioned as the white robot fired two grappling hooks from it's waist, which embedded themselved into the metal. The Lancelot grabbed one of it's sword from behind its back and prepared to pull itself up to attack the Granteed. However, another hook shot from a different robot and severed the steel cables, connecting the Lancelot to the Granteed.

Twilight and Rarity quickly looked down where the hooks came from and saw another robot, similar to the one in front of them but in red and a large claw. The cables were quickly reeled back into the chest, as a new voice contacted them. "My name is Zero, don't worry, I will help you escape."

Even though Zero wanted them to become his allies but right now they were in a delicate situation. Those pilots were confused as it is, they did not need another faction trying to pull them in. But if he helped them escape and then followed them, they would remember the Black Knights as friendly helpers after calming down.

Confusion and fear spread through the minds of both unicorns as they started to run. Now they could see that there was apparently a battle going on, which must have also cause this landslide. "This is terrible, we landed right in the middle of a battlefield." Said Rarity, horrified as she saw some of the Knightmares shooting at each other. "Let us just get out of here." The Granteed now ran down towards the base of the mountain, the Lancelot in hot pursuit.

From one of the screens inside the cockpit, Twilight looked as the Lancelot chased them. The Granteed was big but slower, they needed to lose him somehow. Behind them, the Lancelot prepared to fire the rifle again, before the Gurren shot out from behind the trees and grabbed the VARIS. A burst of red energy surged out of the claw and the rifle exploded in the hand of the white Knightmare.

Suzaku did not let this deter him. Quickly he drew his sword again and slashed against the Gurren, which quickly jumped backwards to dodge. "Kururugi, do not let that unknown robot escape." The new Knightmare of the Black Knights was impressive but this Granteed was still entire unknown, they had to find out more about it.

Suzaku was in a difficult situation, he had to chase the large robot, which would normally not be a problem but he himself was pursued by the enemy Knightmare. Despite his predicament, he held great respect for the pilot of the red unit. Whoever it was, he or she was a very talented pilot.

It was like a twisted dance as the two Knightmares exchanged quick swipes with sword and claw, occasionally using their slash harken to pull themselves further. Finally, the Gurren managed to grab the blade of the Lancelots sword and used its energy wave surger to destroy it. With this, the Lancelot was unarmed. Kallen took her chance and knew that the Lancelot had a second sword, which she could not allow him to draw. Next she grabbed the torso of the Lancelot and prepared to destroy it for good. If the enemy loses his trump card, they would be one step closer to victory.

As Kallen wanted to destroy the white Knightmare for good however, gunshots rang through the air and the bullots hit the radiant wave surger, letting it spark a few times before dieing out. Kallen curse as a small group of britannian soldiers came out from behind some trees. More bullets hit her leg, immobilizing the Gurren.

"Kururugi, this is Viletta Nu, we will provide reinforcements." Viletta used the confusion from the sudden appearance of the Granteed to escape from the group of rebels that pinned her team down. "Thank you very much, princess Cornelia ordered us to capture this giant unit." Viletta looked at the Granteed, which briefly stopped to look at what happened. "Understood, let's destroy this enemy and capture this unit."

The pilots of the Granteed gasped as the Gurren was hit. They did not know who piloted it but whoever it was, helped them. "Twilight, we need to help the red one." Urged Rarity, already trying to decide what weapons to use to fight back. "Agreed, we can't abandon the pilot after he helped us, prepare the orgone slave."

The Granteed turned around proper and the britannians opened fire. Their bullets barely dented the armor but both pilots knew that they could not just stand there and absorb the enemy attacks. Twilight took careful aim as a green glow came from the gem in the middle of Granteeds chest. "All units, fall back. The enemy is about to attack." Shouted Viletta, as she retreated. Suzaku also jumped to the side as he noticed that the Granteed was aiming at him.

A stream of green energy shot out of the Granteeds chest, together with crystaline particles. The shot went past the Lancelot but it damaged its left arm and leg, causing it to fall flat on the ground. A cluster of green crystals started to form around the damaged zones, while the Granteed turned around to the other units. Twilight did not want to do any harm, so she aimed for the legs, which were almost instantly destroyed and the cockpit blocks ejected themselves.

Kallen meanwhile managed to get the legs of the Gurren to work again and watched in awe at the power of this machine. If they could get these guys as allies, they could do much more damage to britannia. She decided to at least thank them for helping her instead of fleeing and opened a comm channel. "Thank you, you saved me there."

Twilight and Rarity sighed in relief, as they saw that the pilots did not seem to have been hurt, as the pilot of the red unit contacted them. "No need to thank us darling, you helped us out too, that's what friends are for." Said Rarity, making Kallen wonder how they could consider her a friend that easily.

Before they could continue their exchange though, more britannian troops arrived. "Damn, I hope that beam can be fired more than once, here they come." The Gurrens radiant wave surger was broken but Kallen still had the slash harken and a knife to fight with. With the Gurren she went into a fighting position, waiting for the enemy to make contact. Behind them, Zero arrived too, flanked by two more Burai. "I hope you are all well, let's finish this now, then maybe we can have a little chat, there are a few things I'd like to talk to you about."

Rarity quickly checked the Granteeds energy level. The orgone slave was poweful but unfortunately, it took a lot of power from the engine. "Twilight, if we stay here and fight I would suggest that we stick to weaker weapons for now, or else we will be defenseless while the Granteed recharges." They didn't want to fight but they also did not want to abandon the people who helped them.

Both sides were ready to fight, Zero was trying to quickly formulate a battle plan while the britannian forces, which were greater in number, tried to surround them. Everyone just waited for the battle to start, as a beam of energy shot from the sky and destroyed one of the Glasgows. "What was that?" Wondered Zero, as he looked up into the sky.

Two figures were floating in the sky high above them, one of them was a white bipedal mech with blue chest and shoulders. On one arm was a folded up blade, the other arm had a shiel attached to it. In the middle of the chest was, what looked like a green sphere and a v-shaped fin was attached on it's forehead.

The other one was very similar to the first but it had a forest green paintjob and held a large sniper rifle in one hand. This must be the unit, that shot the Glasgow. Suddenly the image of a bald man with a beard, sitting on a chair appeared on the screens of all pilots and began to speak.

"I would like to address this statement to every single human being born and raised on Earth or the colonies. We call ourselves simply Celestial Being. We are a private armed organisation in possession of the mobile weapon Gundam. The main objective of Celestial Being's activities is to completely eliminate acts of war from this world. We do not act for our own benefit or for personal gain. We have chosen to intervene for the greatest goal of all to rid ourselves of the scourge of war. As of this moment I make this declaration to all humanity. Territory, religion, energy no matter what the reason or excuse if there is an evident act of war being carried out, we will commence intervention with our force. Any country, organisation or corporation that promotes war will also be a legitimate target for our intervention. We simply call ourselves Celestial Being. We are an armed organisation that was established to eliminate all acts of war from this world. I repeat... "

This message was heard not only on the battlefield, all over the world the people heard the message of this man called Aeolia Shenberg. Some people knew him for being a great mind in the field of physics and engineering, as well as being one of the developers of the Gundam type Mecha. Now it appears that there were even more of them in manufacture.

In the field base of the britannians, princess Cornelia just returned as the message was played out. "Eradicating war? Doesn't this fool know that it's the natural order for the strong to conquer the weak? Who does he think he is, thinking he could order the britannian empire around?" Her younger sister and sub viceroy princess Euphemia had more mixed feelings on the matter. While she did not share her sisters love for battle and would love to see peace, she was not sure if this approach was the right one.

Zero on the other hand contemplated the plans of this man further. "Aeolia Shenberg? I know I heard this name before. If these Gundams are powerful enough to perform these interventions his plan could work but it would not solve the issues of discrimination, unless he has other plans for that." Now he was faced with another problem. If they really did what they announced, he would have to calculate their arrival into his plans. But, if he planned this well, he could probably use them to his advantage.

Twilight and Rarity got more confused by the minute, who was this man, why did he build these so called Gundams to eradicate war and who were they even fighting? Rarity desperately looked at her friend. "Twilight, we really got into a situation we shouldn't be in, I suggest we just get out of here before we get in too deep." The other unicorn agreed, they had to help the princess and find the others, they couldn't afford to get caught up in these fights. "We are very sorry," she announced over the intercom. "we can not get involved in any of this." With that, the Granteed turned around and ran.

They both felt guilty for just leaving but both of them has ever seen or heard of war. Equestria was a very peaceful land and the thought of such great fights was something they could not even imagine. So it happened that their minds, incapable of understanding what was going on, refused any further orders and were set on retreat.


Setsuna F. Seiei, Gundam Meister and pilot of Exia, looked down on the scene. Today was the first strike of Celestial Being and the beginning of the end of all wars. The britannians with their survival of the fittest doctrine, would most likely become prime targets for them. The Glasgows and Burais opened fire at their new targets, so both Gundams started to move.

The green one, Gundam Dynames, was piloted by a pilot with the codename Lockon Stratos, a masterful sniper. Being a long range fighter, he flew higher to get a better overview of the area. He took aim with his GN sniper rifle and opened fire, piercing the Knightmares with only one shot. Bluish green energy particles were dispensed into the air from the engine on the Gundams backs, as the flew through the air, causing a slight glow to accompany them.

Gundam Exia, being made for close combat, dove down into the ranks of the Knightmares and unfolded the blade on it's arm. Several Knightmares charged the Exia, hoping to take it down. At first the Exia didn't move as Setsuna closed his eyes in concentration. "I am Gundam."

Lockon looked at his partner as he stood still. "What's the matter Setsuna? Don't tell me your Gundam is malfunctioning." He asked. From the communication channel he only heard how Setsuna muttered that he was Gundam, leaving Lockon to wonder what he meant by that, before Exia charged in.

The first Knightmare was cut in half at the waist, as the blade of the Exia cut through it like it was butter. A Burai tried to shot the Exia while the blade was still cutting through the britannian Glasgow, only for it to jump out of the way of fire in the last minute, towards the attacker. A swing from above severed the Burais head and right arm, causing the escape pod to activate. It was already difficult for the Knightmares, since the Gundams were considerably larger but they seemed to even have superior speed.

The Gurren and the Lancelot were still heavily damaged and even if the Lancelot could still move, without the VARIS rifle it couldn't do anything as the sniper was far out of reach of the slash harken. "All units, secure the Lancelot and retreat." Came order from princess Euphemia, who was not too stubbornly prideful to see when the battle was lost. Her sister, Cornelia, glared at the screen showing one unit after another being destroyed. This is impossible, how can they just wipe out all of their troops? She hated it but Euphemia was right, they did not have the units neccessary to go against the Gundams, so she did not protest as she soldiers carried out the retreat order.

Zero saw how some of the Glasgows grabbed the Lancelot and dragged it off. If they fled, his Black Knights would be alone against the Gundams. "The britannians are retreating, everyone fall back immediately." He already knew he needed more firepower and if he was lucky, the Granteed would soon help him. After all, with his Geass the pilots couldn't really defy his orders.

Setsuna and Lockon watched as the fight broke up, just as planned and the Black Knights and britannians retreated. The armed intervention was successful. But what really caught their eye was the Granteed. "Setsuna, do you have any information about the big one fleeing over there?" Lockon already aimed his rifle at the unknown unit, ready to take it down.

"Negative, the unit did not seem to be affiliated with either side and only defended." Both Gundam Meister didn't know what to make of the unknown unit. Lockon pondered if he should shoot or not. After all, they seemed to be just at the wrong place at the wrong time and attacking innocent people would not fit into Aeolia Shenbergs plan. "Alright Setsuna, let us return to base and report to Sumeragi."

Both Gundams now took off into the sky again and Lockon chuckled. 'An unknown unit, appearing out of nowhere and not fitting with any organization or data, Tieria is going to have a fit.'

Author's Note:

Here goes the first proper chapter. At first I wanted to include all teams but then this part got longer and I realized, for the sake of introducing everyone properly, the first parts will have to be long, so I uploaded what I had to reduce the waiting time.