• Published 7th Mar 2013
  • 5,462 Views, 114 Comments

The Lost Alicorn - RainbowFlash96

  • ...
19
 114
 5,462

WARNING: ONLY READ ON APRIL FOOLS

Some mild pony language readers beware!


"Sup gals. What's Hapnin'?" Twilight said.

The other ponies just stared at her in shock. Their best friend just came back from the dead, and she's acting like it was nothing.

"Are you serious?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You can't possibly think that this is funny." Applejack said.

"I still don't follow."

"You just BUCKING came back from the dead, if it really is you, and you're acting like everything is fine!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Oh yeah that..."

"YEAH THAT!" Dash shouted.

It was about that time when Dash lunged for Twilight. Twilight quickly teleported out of the way, and Rainbow Dash ended up wedged into a tree.

"Whoa, calm down there." Twilight said.

"Calm down? You just came back from the dead! If it really is you, why are you not an alicorn?" Applejack questioned.

Twilight finally got the chance to look at herself. She was, in fact, no longer an alicorn.

"Oh horseapples, that blows." Twilight complained.

Celestia and Luna just stood there in shock, trying to absorb everything that just happened.

"Twilight...?" Celestia asked, and Twilight turned her head at the sound of her name.

"Oh hey Celly, what's hapnin'? I was just chillin' with your parents before. There really cool by the way."

"You meet our parents?... Oh MAN Tia I TOLD YOU!!!! I'm just a genius!!" Luna gloated.

Celestia just stared at both of them in shock, her mouth hanging open.

"Heck Yeah. You remind me of your pops, Luna. And your sis there, she's just like your ma."

Princess Celestia's mouth was still open. A bug even flew in there, but she didn't notice.

"You're telling me!"

Some more bugs flew into Celestia's mouth.

"Yeah, they were super nice. They even helped me get back here! Oh and they say 'Hi, we love you and we're sorry' or something like that."

It looked like the bugs were making a nest in there. Gross.

"Thanks for relaying the message. If you ever go back there, tell them same."

Celestia finally snapped out of it, and spit the bugs out of her mouth.

"Oh I can help with that!" Celestia screamed.

And with that, Celestia's horn began to glow. She shot some light at Twilight who jumped in shock.

The light went away to reveal Twilight as an alicorn again.

"What the hay?" Twilight said.

Celestia's horn began to glow once more, but this time with a black and purple light. She shot Twilight again, but this time nothing happened.

Celestia went up to the now alicorn Twilight, and punched her out. Twilight's body now turned grey, and she was once again dead.

"There, now she can give mother and father your message." Celestia said.

Now it was all of the other ponies turns to have their mouths hanging open. None of them filling with bugs, however.

"WHAT WAS THAT!!" Twilight's mother yelled, "SHE JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND YOU KILL HER AGAIN!!!"

"Well she was dead, and that is how it must be. Plus, Luna's message needed to be sent, and I already had a replacement princess next in line."

"You just re-killed our friend!! How could you?" Rarity asked.

"Easy, I used the same spell she used herself. At least I was nice enough to turn he back into an alicorn so she could be with my parents again."

"Sister, how dare you!"

"I felt like it."

"YOU FELT LIKE IT!! WELL NOW I FEEL LIKE IT!!" Luna's horn lit up with the same purple and black light, and shot Celestia with it.

"You didn't." Celestia dared.

"Oh I did." Luna went up to her sister and punched her out. Celestia's body went limp, and turned slightly grey.

"There. Now she can relay my message."

"Okay, so we just witnessed two murders, right?" Dash asked Applejack.

"Eeyup."

"Hazah! Now I will rule Equestria!" Luna said.

Then realization dawned on her. She just offed a Princess, and Celestia killed another. She had to replace two Princesses now.

"Hhmm.... Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie. Step forward."

They hesitantly walked towards Luna. The Night Princess's horn bagan to glow, thankfully, a bright color. The light engulfed the two ponies.

When the light went away, it revealed two new alicorn.

"Good... Hello Princess Rainbow Dash and Princess Pinkie Pie. You are now royalty, lets go." Luna began to walk away, but Rainbow Dash spoke up.

"Wait what are we Princesses of?"

Luna thought for a second, "Pinkie, you're the new Sun Princess, and Rainbow Dash.... you're just a Princess. Now lets go, we have two coronations to plan."

By this time both of Twilight's parents were passed out, and Princess Cadence and Shining Armor were crying like foals under a tree. The remainder of the mane six was just in shock.

"Alright, sounds good to me!" Pinkie said, and started hopping next to Luna. Rainbow Dash just followed them towards the castle.

"What just happened." Fluttershy said.

"Ah don't know."

"Well, I'm insulted. Why didn't she pick me to become a Princess?" Rarity complained.

"Seriously, that's what you're worried about?" Applejack asked.

"Well.... Yes."

Applejack rolled her eyes, and put her hat back on.

"Well... Let's go to another coronation I guess."

"I guess that's all we can do." Rarity said, "I hope I can at least make their dresses."

"Of course you will." Fluttershy said.

"APPLEJACK! FLUTTERSHY! RARITY!" Luna called out, as she came into sight.

They were all suddenly hit by light. When that light was gone, they were all alicorn.

"Ahhh! This is The. Best. Possible. Thing." Rarity said.

"What the hay is going on?" Applejack said.

"I figured I might need some more Princesses, you never know what could happen." Luna explained.

"Um.. What do we do now?" Fluttershy asked.

"You look pretty and spend the taxpayers bits." Luna explained, "Now lets go."

They all made their way to the castle, leaving behind the unconscious Sparkle family, and crying Crystal Empire rulers.

Author's Note:

Oops got side tract, April fools is tomorrow, and I just HAD to write this chapter. I also wanted to get you guys something to read before I go away and might not be able to update. It is completely different from the next actual chapter. Just something short and funny to lighten the mood. APRIL FOOLS!! Oh, and Happy Easter today!